Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 04-08-2013, 01:39 PM
djgolden

Mediumship Written with Truth

Mediumship is a gift that we all have within us, some stronger than others. There are no special instructions or training methods to develop your gift. You do not need to pay vast amounts of money, to someone who claims they can teach you.
If you have total love in your heart and mind, a caring loving nature to help others and to help all life forms with an energy then you are, already there.
Meditation is the iron maiden of prayer, you need to meditate and learn to relax your mind and body. This is not easy and takes time and patience and will NOT happen overnight. I mediated for 2 years before I felt spirit drawing close to me.
Only Spirit can teach you, you have to learn how to recognise their ways of communicating that will be suitable for you.
Once again, listen to your own inner self, spirit are there close to you. It is not a game, Spirit will know if you are serious about working for them, and that means you could be working for them in many of the requirements.
I am always willing to help those you are serious about learning how to be a medium/psychic. I will know if you have been selected by the spirits.
Don’t blame spirits, that you do not feel them around you. Its you, not them, like I said you have to be and have that frame of mind to LOVE ALL GOD`s creations.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:51 PM
Pathfinder
Thankyou for writing this dj :) I went to the spiritulist church to do a development course which i had to drop out of due to illness and have been trying to teach myself ever since. I was speaking to a friend the other day about doing a online mediumship course which we were going to do together as we have a very deep connection to each other and help each other a lot and pass on messages to each other. We also learned we shared a past life together :) she is further ahead on her spiritual path than me and i have learnt a lot from her its been an amazing friendship since the day we met and have loved to see how much we have grown together on the spiritual path :) we would both like to move forward with mediumship and i did ask spirit to point us in the right direction and i saw your post. I would be very grateful to know if it is time to move forward with your help if you would. If its not my time and i have to wait to nurture and grow further then that is what i will do. I know this post is meant for one if not both of us. I will also ask her to comment on your post and hopefully one or both of us can get some help. Many thanks. Blessings xx
Old 06-08-2013, 10:18 AM
djgolden

Just learn to follow your instincts, I am sure you will develop. I am sure you and your spirit helpers will know when the time is right for you both. The most important thing to rememeber is Complete TRUST
Old 06-08-2013, 10:58 AM
Pathfinder
Thankyou thats fantastic and a great help :) Is the ebook one you have done yourself? Going to take a look now many thanks :) xx
Old 21-08-2013, 04:22 AM
tammyhoward2012

Have I been selected? I am teaching myself. Just started meditating. I had a reading done close to a week ago. I was told mediumship is something I could easily do. She picked up that I was empathic. I had a blanket of white covering me. She also said my house was like Grand Central Station. Not only were the four spirits, 3 who were my reletives and the other was my husbands father whom I had never had a chance to meet, but, MANY other spirits were there because of my openess. So am I ready? I would be lying if I said I wasnt nervous.
Old 24-08-2013, 03:22 PM
prettypolly

I am in the same situation like unicorn831, I went to a spiritualist church and had to drop out due to illness, I was told years back from a special medium friend that spirit wanted me to go down this path of mediumship. I trust this person with my life and has been there for me, each other really.

Meditation wise I have not done any for around a year and feel guilty becasue of this but illness, hospital visits and hospital stays meant I was too tired to even concentrate let alone meditate but I am slowly getting back into it all again and feel like I am home again on my path.

djgolden, is it possible for you to tell me where I am spiritually?

Thank you
Old 24-08-2013, 06:25 PM
LadyImpreza1111

No one can learn to become a medium. Either the ability is there, or it isn't. Its not something that can be taught. You are right though. Spirits do recognize when someone is willing to help for the right reasons-When they have pure motives.
Old 24-08-2013, 06:28 PM
prettypolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
No one can learn to become a medium. Either the ability is there, or it isn't. Its not something that can be taught. You are right though. Spirits do recognize when someone is willing to help for the right reasons-When they have pure motives.

I didn't mean it that way, I know I have the gift but have not gone to develope it or recgonise it until three years ago for various reasons. From there everything has clicked into place, but life like illness get in the way of spiritual work.
Old 27-08-2013, 10:42 AM
Dream Librarian

I come bearing good news, everyone has this gift/ability within them. You do not need to learn to use it, you already inherently know how to, all you have to do is (re)embrace that part of yourself. On the other hand if you choose to "learn" it from scratch, then you yourself choose a path that probably will be hard work and a lot of serious endeavors.

There are many paths to take to get to where you wish to go, I find that the path of the jester is a valuable one (to include) as it lightens your spirit, which help you open up all together and be more receptive. Many native traditions held clowns and tricksters as essential to any contact with the sacred. People could not pray until they had laughed, because laughter opens and frees from rigid preconception.
Old 27-08-2013, 10:59 PM
becklyn37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Librarian

There are many paths to take to get to where you wish to go, I find that the path of the jester is a valuable one (to include) as it lightens your spirit, which help you open up all together and be more receptive. Many native traditions held clowns and tricksters as essential to any contact with the sacred. People could not pray until they had laughed, because laughter opens and frees from rigid preconception.

DreaM Librairan, I have not heard this before, but it resonates as truth with me. Thank you for your insights.