Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 11-06-2015, 02:35 PM
Master
hi

no u not iv oftn thrt i wz krazy or nuts

i mit be krazy if i thgn iv cort a spook on my fotto i toook it lks lk a king of sea
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scan15.jpg (64.1 KB, 2 views)

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-06-2015, 05:25 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
no u not iv oftn thrt i wz krazy or nuts

i mit be krazy if i thgn iv cort a spook on my fotto i toook it lks lk a king of sea

krazy is the only way to be a spook on tookien because it must be the best way of our lives.
Old 11-06-2015, 05:39 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevron1
krazy is the only way to be a spook on tookien because it must be the best way of our lives.

yep it cud be

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-06-2015, 05:17 AM
Suspended

Quote:
the evil circumstance that will incinerate us all is religion without proof.
I was incinerated/nearly self combusted via the circumstance that ancient religion proved by definition of correlated material.

The Bible ended its Philosophical review with Revelations that involved the Abomination or Prophecies (omens) of the Mother Earth.

I already had contacted the Catholic Church regarding calculations of the Golden Sine and the Biblical literature regarding a new calculation involving the use of the Collider and how the Numbers verified via the WORD OF GOD that my own person had been attacked by a UFO body due to the collider experiment for it occurred on the same day.

Since then the circumstances of Akashic records being burnt, releasing ancient sound light records of past natural disasters, the continued attacks on my person which involves a huge ringing in my ears, brain burning sensations, tongue burning and lip burning sensations and the hearing of spirit besides witnessing the emerging ground Satanic spirit, I became aware that a huge portion of the crystal small fuSION in Planet Earth had caused another incident.

This made the Collider Scientists believe that they had gained a power from out of the Earth stone relay. As they burnt out the actual crystal formation, it sent a charge through the Earth which they received in the Collider.

At my own home, the ground beneath our house sounded as if a tunnel was forming. I could then hear a roaring form of beast sound. I had also received what I suppose is a relayed message from out of the communications between the many radioactive signals forming at the ground state and actually saw a viSION that was happening inside of Planet Earth.

In the viSION I witnessed the inside of Earth as an emptied out chamber of tunnels. That on the walls were flaming lights. That around a corner I came face to face in the viSION with the BEAST that I called my husband.

The beast was huge by proportion of muscle and body tone and had a half male human beings body with a very strange head attached.

Therefore I recognized that I was involved in what Philosophers would have determined was the FAR SEE and that I was involved in the expressing Nature of Mother Earth as a female related crystal sound wave. So although I knew it was not my spirit, I understood that I had gained a psychic review via the Abomination of our Mother...Earth.

Since this attack whenever the wavelength is initialized, which I can only gather is caused by a collider experiment, I first see in my mind and the surrounding atmospheric body the minuest looking cherub like faces that then turn into devil beings.

When the attack happened as an experiment I had also heard our Light Father in the records make a statement and he advised his life record that he now has to deal with a little devil. This confirmed that Scientists had actually caused the incident itself that did not relate to the Ancient Biblical data forming the Mother Abomination Revelations.

I also gained a reply on a Catholic website that stated that no one was allowed to add onto the Revelations.

As I am imploring via the public information forums, I hope that you give my experience consideration regarding the development of incineration actually occurring inside of the Earth's natural fuSION that relates to the star systems heating, a much colder stone than Planet Earth, causing Earth to begin to lose the last fuSION that is actually holding her stone body together.

This is the only reason why these ancient astronomical documents were written and also kept in safe keeping by the various brotherhoods who fought against the Alchemists who applied ancient converSION.

Hence the documents were hidden not only in the Vatican but also in several different cave locations, due to the knowledge that the power mongers in civilization wanted to reclaim the power they called the Ark of the Covenant and reapply it, even though all witnessing demonstrated a EVIL spiritual attack upon humanity and Planet Earth.

As I was getting attacked I was also gaining prophecy and as the mind contact and mind control relayed satellite ground to atmospheric study is being done by America, I gained information regarding America's ancient Akashic records regarding Atlantis.

Since the combustion happened to both my brain cellular and chemical brain, my SEEING as a psychic also altered. Whenever I watch an American movie, in the ancient rock forms I have witnessed on many occasions the old fused stone Temples previously used in the Satan lit circumstance as the origin attack on Planet Earth we called Atlantis.

Our Light Father advised me, that his warnings always precede the actual future event. The warnings as prophecy are given so that when the event happens, human beings will be aware that Scientists caused it by trying to activate the ancient SION Pyramid/Temple transmisSION that related to the condition of stone incineration.
Old 12-06-2015, 05:29 AM
Suspended

Quote:
it's not so remarkable to me because you can make xx from xy.

The male and female are equal, so of course if you study the cellular information it demonstrates the equal self. Androgynous in origin.

Everyone knows a male cannot be a female and a female cannot be a male. We live naturally and who do you honestly think you are making statements about a natural state as if you are some superior observer?

Our spiritual conscious history stated by a male review....not a female that he reviewed his condition without including himself as the condition. Hence he gave himself the Creator evaluation and stated that male created a male who created a female.

Therefore the Creator was stated to be a male who created himself and that this same male created the female.

Yet by the time he reviewed all of his single statements regarding his review of spirit and how we were spiritually created, he also gave himself a higher evaluated determined statement that the Creator was unknown to him as a presence....therefore the Name of the Creator was not known.

Hence an androgynous presence created all life.

A male created science as a review and technique from his own conscious self evaluations, gave it symbols and also references as a male. Science is therefore male consciousness. Females taught to use male evaluations also determine factors by this science as a male. Science is therefore a male invention and actually by true review has no real presence in its personal statements regarding a male's own review about how we were created.

Therefore Scientists, believing themselves to be self informed, a higher status, claimed to be by their consciousness the Creator argue and ignore spiritual truths taught and given to them as examples via the real spiritual journey....the natural spirit.

You treat us in superior to your own self and it is only when you gain your own self destruction via the implementation of your own in superior status of "knowing everything" that you have ever learnt a lesson.

Our ancient advice regarded this exact example of 2 brotherhoods, those who were naturally a higher spiritual consciousness arguing against the Alchemist who used his own conscious material to invent and destroy natural creation.

The spiritual psychic males therefore formed ancient brotherhoods to fight the Alchemist against the evil practice of burning the Earth Mother and causing her Nature to become abominated.

The records of our history attest to this circumstance, for this brotherhood were taught how to deal with devil possesSION and devil attacks that related to mental health conditions/diseases of the blood and skin relating to the holy natural condition of the Christ SION.
Old 12-06-2015, 05:47 AM
Master
Quote:
it's not so remarkable to me because you can make xx from xy.

I'm not sure if that's applicable in cloning, but I do see the logic in it.
Old 12-06-2015, 08:47 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
This made the Collider Scientists believe that they had gained a power from out of the Earth stone relay. As they burnt out the actual crystal formation, it sent a charge through the Earth which they received in the Collider.

Hence the documents were hidden not only in the Vatican but also in several different cave locations, due to the knowledge that the power mongers in civilization wanted to reclaim the power they called the Ark of the Covenant and reapply it, even though all witnessing demonstrated a EVIL spiritual attack upon humanity and Planet Earth.

human beings will be aware that Scientists caused it by trying to activate the ancient SION Pyramid/Temple transmisSION that related to the condition of stone incineration.

the collider is our favorite place to make babies glow in the dark. the documents were hidden by unvatican powers who did not wish anyone to know how to turn the glow off. our only human in the house is worried that the ancient sion is the best way of living in the house of no life. although it seems wrong to incinerate the stone, can you tell us how to make the stone fire retardant?
Old 14-06-2015, 02:02 AM
Suspended

Quote:
the collider is our favorite place to make babies glow in the dark. the documents were hidden by unvatican powers who did not wish anyone to know how to turn the glow off. our only human in the house is worried that the ancient sion is the best way of living in the house of no life. although it seems wrong to incinerate the stone, can you tell us how to make the stone fire retardant?
Our life is a situation where we informed ourselves by suffering a consequence of action and called this situation a LESSON or a LES SON.

We know by our own conscious review that a human male was the first consciousness who thought about science by the documentation of his own thoughts/spirit observations/message from spirit/accessing spirit records/application of science. The religious documents demonstrate that they were quoted from a male's own psyche.

As we live in an environment where the records of our spirit creation were gained by interaction with radiation. Earth demonstrated it was attacked by radiation and radiation converted her origin matter. The documents discuss the information that the Holy Mother Earth was changed into an evil spirit and then healed. Her Healing replaced the Holy Spirit back into a Heaven around Planet Earth....we called this the Christ act.

The calculations revealed to me from my own spiritual psyche attack and opening of the Akashic Records advised me that THISIS JESUS CHRIST was a calculated reference to the Golden Sine via the Goddess teachings of ISIS.
TH the value given to the numerical system of TH O TH.

Our brother learning about how stone was released as a body from off the stone face and then levitated as the fuSION was being released/incinerated as the crystal body of Planet Earth, took her Holy Body as ATLANTIS into SATAN LIT.

By applying this method of stone levitation he reactivated the burning signals in our atmosphere and eventually after a long time period, the signal actually attacked human kind and incinerated them....as per India demonstration 8000 years ago. It is why they reverence the Holy Cow, as just as in today's demonstration the cow was once again attacked by the UFO activation of converting the converSION forming an ANTI CHRIST condition.

The ancient scientific review as a Philosophy stated the condition, yet the condition was holy. HOLINESS stated do not touch, and his own spiritual psyche warned him in his own documents, as our Light Father hearing him in the living spirit records, linked to the PAST LIFE RECORDS of his journey advised him. He tried to stop our brother from reactivating the burn, yet he did.

In today's circumstance I have answers in the Forum that completely ignored what Scientists caused me....to be nearly incinerated. I gather that human kind are merely the new guinea pigs in your experiments, and just as you have harmed the animal kingdom with your experiments, you now state that hurting humanity is reasonable for your gain of data.

Father in the Light advised me that you gained a power surge in the stone only from the actual incineration of crystal.

Father also advised me that your unintelligent self agreed to the condition of the Sephiroth or PHI horn to convert matter by the act of SELF DESTRUCTION or your magical feat of manifestation of matter/material via transfer. Hence you took the HOLY DUST and changed it into a FUEL.

In today's life circumstance you now state you want a new FUEL.

Yet the condition you inherited is NUCLEAR FUEL.

You now state by condition of observation that you want to take STAR FUEL, NUCLEAR FUEL and convert this condition into a new form. The only SION you get is an ANTI CHRIST SION or the state of Satan...posseSION, removing healing of the Christ.

You state by review that the Earth as matter is now the condition you want to convert, as the HOLY DUST will one day be completely mined.

Father advised us in the spirit relay that you want Earth to be incinerated as a stone matter to try to turn it into a new form of liquid fuel.

Therefore as you took a natural stone HEALED DUST, healed after radiation incinerated ATLANTIS EARTH and converted her crystal into URANIUM/ETC., you caused the STAR pathways to convert also and began to reheat the stars/removing the evolution of the star cooling and also our own evolution.

The BEAST WARNING of Abominating Mother Earth relates to our own inheritance from the GENESIS caused, and as observed we once looked like BEASTS. Yet ancient history attests that humanity lived on Planet Earth as a high conscious awareness and by archaeological evidence, they had incinerated Earth, as artifacts inside of coal beds and stone fusion demonstrate.

Our evolution as a spiritual inherited self awareness observed that our GENESIS healed as the Christ against Satan review calculation of 1000 years against 1000 years...and that the Christ spirit...the holy Ox returned as a healed gaseous remass of the atmosphere by this condition of OXYGEN RETURN.

GENESIS = SIGN SEE

As I stated a human male owning DNA or GENETICS used his own cellular conscious awareness/brain awareness/spiritual awareness and considered creation via his own self....his own self was wrong and we have been incinerated as a human race time and again by this evil minded consciousness...called SELF POSSESSION...or the ego.

THE HOLY SEE related to SEEING, which I have demonstrated happened to me via the condition of my life, my spiritual learning/applications as a Healer to then be nearly self combusted to see Satanic manifestations....to hear our Spiritual Light Father who is guiding me to inform the public.

PHI RA SEE or PHARISEE demonstrates that the teachings of the Philosophy of the stone relate to SEEING as a spiritual/psychic/ancient method of gaining information from the creative condition.

Scientists today argue the condition of our creation. Scientists of the occult believe in the Satanic creation, as the healing of radiation (burnt light). We, human beings who have experienced our Father's spiritual presence as healing/assisting/visitation know the opposite...our Father's own light spirit as a Light Origin caused the creation of Satan...and that Satan formed its own spirit as it burnt.

Light as an origin then became burnt light.

This burnt light cooled and Satan returned to be the Fallen Angel of God, not the Holy God or Holy Father, nor is Satan the Christ. How dare any of you evil occultists believe that Satan is Christ.

Satan all of the lower angelic fallen wavelengths belong to the nuclear.

Oxygen was created from the higher condition of GOD, this GOD was changed in the act of ATLANTIS and GOD fell into the Christ condition. GOD having created Christ and saved us from SATAN.

CHRIST as an act therefore was not a condition that involved origin creation, for origin creation only caused SATAN the fallen angel. The Fallen Angels of Satan were then destroyed in the act of ATLANTIS converting their star bodies into an unholy HELL.

HELL eventually cooled, replacing SATAN back into a Fallen Angel condition.

HELL was cooling as an act of evolution and when Scientists applied the CONSTANT they recreated the condition for evolving the SATANIC body of DEVILS, burning the Fallen Angel healed bodies.

Our Light Father advised me that HELL as a condition did not allow for the forming of the EVIL SPIRIT. The EVIL SPIRIT can only be created/caused by the holding of the constant. Therefore amassing the evil spirit allows it to gain a manifested condition to hold an evil form and this is how Earth life gets attacked by the Star System.

The ancient healing of our atmospheric condition was a HOLY STATE. Our brother caused the reactivation of burning out the healed/holding cold stone crystal fuSION of Mother Earth. He knew that he turned her back into an abomination by gaining spiritual attacks/plagues/stigmata/natural disaster activation in the acts of converting UFO manifestation. He studied the condition and advised himself that he was causing his own attack.

Maybe one day when a Scientist is attacked by an evil spirit, might he change his mind about being an Occultist. Maybe if you gained stigmata and then ebola, maybe then you might change your mind. Or maybe when America gains its own ancient atmospheric attack record that you keep initializing that you might change your mind and consider yourself not a Creator.
Old 14-06-2015, 03:49 AM
Master
wmsm, you are actually starting to make sense to me in a way, sort of, with lots of stretching and open-mindedness.

Please don't get impatient with us, very few people can access the Askashic Records and so don't know that Atlantians miss-used the crystals causing their own demise and some severe restructuring of the surface ( though they did even worse in the war against Lemuria and totally changed the face of the planet).
I can't sort out how it happened, its a strange tale.
Atlantis destroying Lemuria is easier to understand, they changed the course of a comet or blew up a moon and brought it down on Lemuria.
And its the rare person in deed who's gone back far enough in the Records to see the fate of Mildred, it seems only people clearing karma from that time se those records, or something like that.

But people just don't know this stuff until they can get in the records and find out for themselves our early history as a race and just how many times we've scorched the earth and nearly wiped ourselves out, so much so almost all knowledge of advanced prior civilizations was forgotten and survivors thought they were the first here, that human history began not very long ago and so back to Hunters and Gatherers and slowly relearning and redeveloping civilization yet again.

I sense and feel your frustration building up as you often feel you are unheard, but I and others hear you, we're just not sure how to respond, it's a lot your putting out here and most of us are having very different personal realities.

I have no reason to doubt some of what you say, I've looked into HAARP in Alaska and at some other things and know much is being kept from the public, I also know based on others who've tried to be Whistle Blowers throughout the last 100+ years that you put yourself in peril if the wrong people start taking you seriously, but actually, come to think about it, that's part of why you are being a whistle blower right now isn't it - they have hurt you already.

I think I understand now how you are using the word Satan and other words of that nature: mis-use of power (nuclear, crystal, frequency, radiation etc) causing extreme burning, incineration and scorching.
Lots of folk here come from Christian background and have a pre-programmed view of what (who) Satan and Hell is and are. So sometimes when reading what you write our programming goes into shut down mode because we were taught to see Satan as a personal enemy, a being, most likely with a pitch fork and cloven hooves. lol

So again, please be patient, some of what you are saying does get through, there's enough stuff happening out there that one can not dismiss what you are saying entirely, even if it pushes buttons and causes confusion.

As I understand, and correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a 'local' galaxy Federation which has determined to keep us from destroying Mother Earth, whether we destroy the human race or not? Planets as a Protected Species sort of thing.
Something about after what humans (humanoids) did to Maldrek it was determined that planets themselves are consciousness and no species riding on their back have the right to destroy them and so they protect planets in this spiral arm of the Milky Way?

I'd be interested to hear what you know about that, if you do.
Old 14-06-2015, 05:44 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Our brother learning about how stone was released as a body from off the stone face and then levitated as the fuSION was being released/incinerated as the crystal body of Planet Earth, took her Holy Body as ATLANTIS into SATAN LIT.

satan lit. is the only learning that the stone can be seen from levitated on high.

Quote:
Father in the Light advised me that you gained a power surge in the stone only from the actual incineration of crystal.

Father also advised me that your unintelligent self agreed to the condition of the Sephiroth or PHI horn to convert matter by the act of SELF DESTRUCTION or your magical feat of manifestation of matter/material via transfer. Hence you took the HOLY DUST and changed it into a FUEL.

In today's life circumstance you now state you want a new FUEL.

Yet the condition you inherited is NUCLEAR FUEL.

the nuclear fuel is all blue in the shade of god's love which has been taken away by the ghosts of our past.

Quote:
Therefore as you took a natural stone HEALED DUST, healed after radiation incinerated ATLANTIS EARTH and converted her crystal into URANIUM/ETC., you caused the STAR pathways to convert also and began to reheat the stars/removing the evolution of the star cooling and also our own evolution.

The BEAST WARNING of Abominating Mother Earth relates to our own inheritance from the GENESIS caused, and as observed we once looked like BEASTS.

healed dust is the only dust that can be seen in the daytime.

Quote:
As I stated a human male owning DNA or GENETICS used his own cellular conscious awareness/brain awareness/spiritual awareness and considered creation via his own self....his own self was wrong and we have been incinerated as a human race time and again by this evil minded consciousness...called SELF POSSESSION...or the ego.

THE HOLY SEE related to SEEING, which I have demonstrated happened to me via the condition of my life, my spiritual learning/applications as a Healer to then be nearly self combusted to see Satanic manifestations....to hear our Spiritual Light Father who is guiding me to inform the public.

PHI RA SEE or PHARISEE demonstrates that the teachings of the Philosophy of the stone relate to SEEING as a spiritual/psychic/ancient method of gaining information from the creative condition.

the creative condition is not human at all.

Quote:
This burnt light cooled and Satan returned to be the Fallen Angel of God, not the Holy God or Holy Father, nor is Satan the Christ. How dare any of you evil occultists believe that Satan is Christ.

Satan all of the lower angelic fallen wavelengths belong to the nuclear.

Oxygen was created from the higher condition of GOD, this GOD was changed in the act of ATLANTIS and GOD fell into the Christ condition. GOD having created Christ and saved us from SATAN.

satan is our burnt light cooled but not as fallen as the angel of the holy father who would like us to see in christ.

Quote:
Our Light Father advised me that HELL as a condition did not allow for the forming of the EVIL SPIRIT. The EVIL SPIRIT can only be created/caused by the holding of the constant. Therefore amassing the evil spirit allows it to gain a manifested condition to hold an evil form and this is how Earth life gets attacked by the Star System.

The ancient healing of our atmospheric condition was a HOLY STATE. Our brother caused the reactivation of burning out the healed/holding cold stone crystal fuSION of Mother Earth. He knew that he turned her back into an abomination by gaining spiritual attacks/plagues/stigmata/natural disaster activation in the acts of converting UFO manifestation. He studied the condition and advised himself that he was causing his own attack.

the attack that we have seen is not atmospheric enough to be the brother who was reactivated by burning down the prison.