Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-12-2015, 08:13 PM
Master
Have A awesome energy day Guys and Gals....
Old 20-12-2015, 09:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Have A awesome energy day Guys and Gals....

Thanks! So far so good

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 20-12-2015, 10:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i feel when somebody has opened themselves up they have opened themselves up to everything. The energy in the oneness of things can only do one thing. That is lift everything up energetically.

None of that has anything to do with the goals or desires of the individual. As long as we think we are doing anything we are only doing one thing. Limiting ourselves from helping others from an energetic stand point. I think this because if i focus my intention on something i have put myself between it and what it is naturally doing. When i stay out of the way the energy has free range to do as it will.

Heres an example. Yesterday i got up and meditated for a couple hours. In that meditation i didnt not think of anything really. All i did was have some focus on my crown. Since thats the area i decided to work on lately. My girlfriend gets up and is wondering why she is being knocked out with energy. Her and i dont know why she is feeling that way. A few hours later i leave to go for a run. When i get back she tells me as soon as i left her mind started going back to normal. And she was able to get busy doing what she wished to do.

The energy is the savior not the individual. Nobody owns the energy or knows how it should be used best. The one making the biggest impact knows this and stays out of its way. This is how i see it and all the evidence i witness backs this up. Maybe im wrong. But i dont really have a dog in the fight until i see this evidence time and again. And when i follow what i witness i grow faster. That is keeping my mind out of it and having my faith in the energy.

Hello my friend,

Now running your depth is way beyond what people here experience.

I have said before you are a real deal guru.

Your presence is what is affecting your girlfriend. At your depth she is feeling the transmission/reception that is naturally you now. Your girlfriend is getting deep enough to feel your presence

Having her look would increase that connection and speed her along even faster.

Without getting to personal you achieved this rare state which is way beyond someone with an open heart just starting to feel energy. Telling people to just go with the energy is a little dangerous or better said a disservice. I say that with regard to all of the crazy tantra stuff or new age stuff �� Just Kidding . Seriously A lot of kundalini issues are because people are doing the it feels right energy stuff.

I would agree that it is the light doing the work. It needs you to be clear enough for the light to flow through.

All the best,

Tom
Old 20-12-2015, 10:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Hello my friend,

Now running your depth is way beyond what people here experience.

I have said before you are a real deal guru.

Your presence is what is affecting your girlfriend. At your depth she is feeling the transmission/reception that is naturally you now. Your girlfriend is getting deep enough to feel your presence

Without getting to personal you achieved this rare state which is way beyond someone with an open heart just starting to feel energy. Telling people to just go with the energy is a little dangerous or better said a disservice. I say that with regard to all of the crazy tantra stuff or new age stuff �� Just Kidding . Seriously A lot of kundalini issues are because people are doing the it feels right energy stuff.

I would agree that it is the light doing the work. It needs you to be clear enough for the light to flow through.

All the best,

Tom

Those are kind words my friend. I probably do say that and im not going to say i agree with your or not. Cause i would have to remember the context of it.

But what i was trying to say here wasnt about process. Or didntmean to be. But on the grounds of being neutral in the enerfy while one is open versus not being neutral. And my personal experience to concluding becoming neutral or more so works well for me and helps others.

But its not like i have something against other ways. Its about sharing what i have experienced. And that can always change.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 20-12-2015, 11:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Jonesboy,

I thought about whag your saying. And all i can say its like jumping in the pool imo. One toe at a time for some folks. Other just jump in. In the big picture imo. I prefer to just jump in. And the ramifications as tough as thry may seem are far less than not making the plunge or taking a long time doing it.

Its just my opinion. And most would disagree im sure. My mind is wrapped around the enerfy development and less on whats going on. My strength probably is also my weakness you could say perhaps.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 20-12-2015, 11:34 PM
Master
Quote:
i feel when somebody has opened themselves up they have opened themselves up to everything. The energy in the oneness of things can only do one thing. That is lift everything up energetically.

None of that has anything to do with the goals or desires of the individual. As long as we think we are doing anything we are only doing one thing. Limiting ourselves from helping others from an energetic stand point. I think this because if i focus my intention on something i have put myself between it and what it is naturally doing. When i stay out of the way the energy has free range to do as it will.

Heres an example. Yesterday i got up and meditated for a couple hours. In that meditation i didnt not think of anything really. All i did was have some focus on my crown. Since thats the area i decided to work on lately. My girlfriend gets up and is wondering why she is being knocked out with energy. Her and i dont know why she is feeling that way. A few hours later i leave to go for a run. When i get back she tells me as soon as i left her mind started going back to normal. And she was able to get busy doing what she wished to do.

The energy is the savior not the individual. Nobody owns the energy or knows how it should be used best. The one making the biggest impact knows this and stays out of its way. This is how i see it and all the evidence i witness backs this up. Maybe im wrong. But i dont really have a dog in the fight until i see this evidence time and again. And when i follow what i witness i grow faster. That is keeping my mind out of it and having my faith in the energy.

This is my experience also Running. It happens regularly, if I just 'do my thing' meaning drop in and start pulling in energy into my body and field to raise my frequency and then go into meditation it effects anyone near me. Some get light headed and ungrounded, most suddenly get very quiet and drop into meditation and end up leaving their body.

A friend of mine and I would go weekly to a group meditation and have to sit on opposite sides of the room from each other because anyone sitting in-between us when we dropped in and started doing our stuff would get ejected out of their body and come back totally giddy and ungrounded and whirling.

Yesterday my sweetie and I went to a psychic fair, there was an aura artist there could see and paint auras. We decided to have a 'couples' aura picture down. First she had us connect 3 chakras our choice and she painted each of us. Then she had us drop into each other's awareness and painted what the combined aura looked like.
I decided to connect energetically to him, then just do my regular thing of opening chakras and circulating energy into them and up the spine and out the crown into the field as we were going to be there for a bit while she painted and I might as well meditate as my sweetie rarely hears telepathy so there wasn't much else to do but close eyes ad drop in.

My sweetie is a Yogi and his aura was in blues with some chakra activity, mine was in violet and purples and gold with lots of activity was in the third eye and crown chakra - blooming sprays of energy and energy eyes looking up into the Beyond and energy eyes looking down at the body. An Infinity symbol formed between the two of us and lots of greens were streaking between the violets and blues as our fields were healing each other.
When she did both of us together my violet completely over wrote his blues and expanded our field a lot and then opened a vortex between us which radiated violet beams.
The artist said afterwards that the Vortex was unusual in her 40 years of painting she'd never seen anyone open a vortex before.

I felt bad about that 2nd picture because my energy field completely overwrote his. When we came out of our meditation he was ungrounded and had a hard time thinking, it took a bit before he was able to drive.
As to the vortex I have no idea about the why or what of it, one of many weird things that happens when we drop in and plug-in to All That Is and the Energy Fields.
Old 20-12-2015, 11:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Jonesboy,

I thought about whag your saying. And all i can say its like jumping in the pool imo. One toe at a time for some folks. Other just jump in. In the big picture imo. I prefer to just jump in. And the ramifications as tough as thry may seem are far less than not making the plunge or taking a long time doing it.

Its just my opinion. And most would disagree im sure. My mind is wrapped around the enerfy development and less on whats going on. My strength probably is also my weakness you could say perhaps.

To add some context.

My first post in this thread was aabout feeling. And its all about feeling. Was in reguards to moving energy and opening ones self up to being open to more of it.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 20-12-2015, 11:42 PM
Master
I misunderstood and you are as always spot on.

Much love running
Old 21-12-2015, 12:26 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
This is my experience also Running. It happens regularly, if I just 'do my thing' meaning drop in and start pulling in energy into my body and field to raise my frequency and then go into meditation it effects anyone near me. Some get light headed and ungrounded, most suddenly get very quiet and drop into meditation and end up leaving their body.

A friend of mine and I would go weekly to a group meditation and have to sit on opposite sides of the room from each other because anyone sitting in-between us when we dropped in and started doing our stuff would get ejected out of their body and come back totally giddy and ungrounded and whirling.

Yesterday my sweetie and I went to a psychic fair, there was an aura artist there could see and paint auras. We decided to have a 'couples' aura picture down. First she had us connect 3 chakras our choice and she painted each of us. Then she had us drop into each other's awareness and painted what the combined aura looked like.
I decided to connect energetically to him, then just do my regular thing of opening chakras and circulating energy into them and up the spine and out the crown into the field as we were going to be there for a bit while she painted and I might as well meditate as my sweetie rarely hears telepathy so there wasn't much else to do but close eyes ad drop in.

My sweetie is a Yogi and his aura was in blues with some chakra activity, mine was in violet and purples and gold with lots of activity was in the third eye and crown chakra - blooming sprays of energy and energy eyes looking up into the Beyond and energy eyes looking down at the body. An Infinity symbol formed between the two of us and lots of greens were streaking between the violets and blues as our fields were healing each other.
When she did both of us together my violet completely over wrote his blues and expanded our field a lot and then opened a vortex between us which radiated violet beams.
The artist said afterwards that the Vortex was unusual in her 40 years of painting she'd never seen anyone open a vortex before.

I felt bad about that 2nd picture because my energy field completely overwrote his. When we came out of our meditation he was ungrounded and had a hard time thinking, it took a bit before he was able to drive.
As to the vortex I have no idea about the why or what of it, one of many weird things that happens when we drop in and plug-in to All That Is and the Energy Fields.

Wow! What a cool experience crystal! Thanks for sharing

Wherever I May Roam
Old 21-12-2015, 01:26 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong

I can't speak to the contents but if you search youtube for 'Abraham Hicks vortex' she has quite a few videos where she speaks of this (vortex) conceptualization... Might be something of interest to you there...

I know when I initially was experimented with closed-eye meditation I would experience a swirling energy running through me that made it feel like I had a tornado spinning within me...