Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-08-2018, 07:38 AM
Master
To who/m or what does ...

There is talk about I AM this and not that, there is talk about I AM the observer but I AM not the doer .

This could go on and on in this respect, I AM not the thinker of I AM the observer and not the doer lol .

What I can gather in such instances is that there is the comparison had between what you are beyond doing and what you are that does .

Things just don't get done by themselves, there has to be a doer of such things .

Peeps can say, Mr Dazzle it's the ego that does and the ego is illusory so it's not the real I AM that does anything ..

In that same vein one would have to understand and know the ego, but how is the ego separate from what you are ..

The ego doesn't exist on it's own merit, the ego is what you think you are ..

There has to be what you are 'doing' regardless of what you think you are ..

This is borderline mirroring another thread of mine that reflects integration and renouncing .

I AM integrating what I AM as the observer and I AM renouncing what I AM that washes the dishes .

To say there is no doer as explained in a post just made to Starman makes no sense ..

So I put the question/s out there .. is there 'doing' that just happens, Is there no-doer at all, is there a different I AM the that which observers to the I AM that thinks ...

and to the I AM that thinks about I AM the doer or not ..

x daz x