Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 20-10-2010, 03:10 PM
Master
I really have no clue what that could mean. I have a variety of theories but what happened I feel was from "the other side" there have been times where I would have vivid dreams of an alien standing close over me and look me close in the face and I couldn't move or talk or yell or get out of it so I would just force myself to black out.
Spiritlite
Old 20-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Lindsey89

Teh Fallen,
I have OBE's all the time agisnt my will it seems. And a few times I have not been able to move for a very long time untill I force myself back to sleep then I go somewhere els. I can maybe only twitch but I can't move my toung to swallow or my mouth to open. And it does drain you. So I just lay there or like I said go back to sleep then when my kids or my phone goes off or whatever is happening wears off. I'm not sure if its normal but it does happen. I have never encounterd another spirit that way they usually come around when i'm awake.

Maybe all you can do is make youself go back to sleep or just try and stay calm? I'm sorry i'm no help but i promise your not the only one. I'm sorry its terrifying for you I hope you can find the answer you are looking for. :)
Old 21-10-2010, 05:28 AM
Seeker

Teh Fallen

i understand what your going through, when i was younger i had a very extreme situation, i am sensitive to spirits and energies and was under the influence of an malicious spirit. Mom would tell my brother and sister to watch me at night if i ever got up, i started to speak to her but my lips were not moving and she could hear me and it freaked her out. After ruling out sleep walking as the problem, she hurried me to a friend who cleaned away what was in me. As i got older similar things like you have described happened and i would get visits in my dreams from entities that later i figured out were my guides/guardians. In my opinion you are sensitive to spiritual presences and sometimes the weight of them can be heavy and felt physically which is normal if ur not used to contact. I used to meditate and get in touch with yourself, and figure out who ur guide is.

Iskandar is right about getting out of sleep paralysis as well
Old 22-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Teh Fallen

I tired everything, it was as if the very energy being sent to my body parts were being redirected. It felt like having absolute no energy like my body was hollow inside.
Any other ideas :)?
Old 23-10-2010, 10:27 PM
Seeker

wish there was a chat room on here so i can speak directly on the subject, your mind is your strongest weapon, if you want somthing gone it will leave, often when i did feel like how you did i was in a dream state and in your dream you have to realize u were dreaming and take control of your mind and body by force, i would say study on the subject of spiritual energy and meditation you might be affected by certain energies or need some rest and relaxation to balance out these negative feelings
Old 24-10-2010, 07:12 AM
sunny shine

I have had this not being able to move experience twice in my life so far. once it was clearly because i was physically weak and next an OBE. Both times i was able to use positive affirmations and snap out of that inertia.
Old 31-10-2010, 11:39 PM
MYFIGO

Scary experience

I do understand what you are going through. Over the past year I've had several experiences like this. I wake up feeling the bed coverings rattling at my neck or being tugged up several feet above me. I've experienced a force rolling me over... from on my back to on my side as if I were straight as a board.. me fighting it the whole time.

Often, these events are preceded by an intense feeling of fear and chills that come across my body in a wave. I have told myself if I can just face the fear and speak out that I can stop it.

The most recent episode a week ago. I began waking up filled with a sense of fear and then the coldness at my toes. I started to cry out "NO!" The coldness came across the entire length of my body and my voice only came out as a gurgle as if being strangled.. but the cold wave stopped right there and I was no longer paralyzed.

My closet is where some of the voices I have heard have come from. It is also where the access is to the attic. I have never been into it as it is not for storage. I am told it is nice and clean and never been used. But I am leery of it and won't go to sleep unless the door to the closet is closed all the way. LOL

I also have the experience recently of someone getting in bed with me and wrapping themselves around me. I can feel an ice cold on that half of my body when that happens ... and fear. I ask for God's protection and it goes away. It happened at someone else's house too. I also instruct any lost spirits to go into the light when this happens.

I understand what it is to be so afraid when this happens. It is a fear different and scarier than any real life threatening event. It has helped me to accept that facing these fears is a way of growing spiritually and so I face them. I have also learned that it has made me stronger and braver in my real world.

Feel free to PM me if I can help you in any way.
Old 31-10-2010, 11:56 PM
Master
MYFIGO-

Hi. Have you read about sleep paralysis or The Old Hag syndrome? Some of what you say parallels that--the paralysis, the feeling of some weight on you. I know you have a way of kind of projecting during healing, but this may be a more direct projection experience. Perhaps.

And the answer to that is to relax into it and let it happen. Make any sense to you?

IsleWalker
Old 02-11-2010, 01:15 AM
MYFIGO

Yes.. Islewalker... I've read and watched videos of accounts of the Old Hag. So I do realize what they are describing. I think my experiences are not that.

Actually I don't feel weight.. just a cold feeling. It really doesn't fit what they describe. Thanks for the suggestion though. I appreciate it.