Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 12-10-2010, 12:50 PM
green

funny sounds

not sure what to do about it..

after my mum passed to the other side for a while when i went to sleep at night i could hear them walking around, not sure who they were but they didn't disturb us, only once or twice they entered the bed room and were looking, only looking at us. i tried to contact them but with no success. i think i got a message that they don't mean harm but still couldn't say who they were and after a month or so they left...

now again i hear at night footsteps around the house and if randomly someone is hitting the piano keys only one or 2 notes at night. it is now allmost a week so it is not my imagination and it is not mice i checked. i can hear the foodsteps downstairs and upstairs, and i can feel the energy, but no contact or anything...

what should i do? if to do something at all?
not sure if i mind or not them walking around, but i don't like the piano thing. sort of making it spooky.

any ideas? advice?

G
Old 13-10-2010, 01:14 AM
Deactivated Account

hi green,

a bit spooky in a way... just wondering, did your mother play piano ? or any other relatives of yours that are on the Other Side ?

maybe you could ask whoever it is to stop playing the piano ?

just curious, did these footsteps only start happening after your mother passed on ?

keep us posted

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 13-10-2010, 06:55 AM
green

hi DA

yes my mum played the piano.

no, the footsteps started before she passed to the other side, but they i thought they were getting ready for her and preparing her for her journey.

truthfully i'm not sure i want them to go or stop... i just want to know who they are and why or what...
like, if it is my mum and she feels she wants or need to be around here, then why not? or maybe she needs some kind of help, then why not?? but it must be me as i can't form any contact.

G
Old 13-10-2010, 07:27 AM
Deactivated Account

hello green,

I was thinking then, if your mum played the piano.... then maybe it is her playing it now ?

just keep trying and asking, who are you ? do you have a message for me or something you want to share with me ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 13-10-2010, 08:24 AM
abikisses

Hello there

May I ask if you only hear when you are trying to sleep?

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 13-10-2010, 05:47 PM
green

abikisses

i mostly hear it when i go to sleep, or at night when it is quiet and i sit and read or use my computer and it is really quiet around, i can feel the energy moving in the house and hear it, sometimes i really turn around to look who is there.

why are you asking?

just to say that: i do wonder if this is my imagination playing tricks on me.

G
Old 14-10-2010, 04:49 AM
sunny shine

I think you should just protect your home if this not your guides or angels. Even if its harmless there is no need for whatever is present to be there.
Old 14-10-2010, 12:12 PM
abikisses

Hello Green

I believe you are in transit when you hear these noises or become aware of presences. As we enter something called the hypnagogic state your experiences are very common.

If it happens again, ignore it, ride it out, you may have an astral projection or lucid dream.

Xan will be able to tell you more or the William Buhlman books are my personal favourite.

Blessings
Abikisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by green
abikisses

i mostly hear it when i go to sleep, or at night when it is quiet and i sit and read or use my computer and it is really quiet around, i can feel the energy moving in the house and hear it, sometimes i really turn around to look who is there.

why are you asking?

G
Old 14-10-2010, 12:37 PM
Lindsey89

Quote:
Originally Posted by green
abikisses

why are you asking?

G

I've done this before. But got only a little response. If you want to know what they want or to konw who they are. When you hear thhem or feel there presense ask them to make themselfs present. Or ask them questions. Tell them to sit by you or ruffel the curtians. See what happens. If they are intellagent sprits (seems they are if they can play the piano :P) then they just might do it.

But to have them leave if thats what you want. I heard that all you have to do is ask them to leave.
Old 15-10-2010, 06:49 AM
green

thank you all for your answers.

i had one night quiet. but last night my husband heard the sounds as well. at one point he asked me, what is it? do you hear it? is there someone downstairs? so i know i'm not dreaming. it didn't last long though.

G