Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 08-06-2011, 03:37 AM
Beautiful Disaster x3

Starting a new relationship..

I just got out of a relationship I was in for a little over 2 years. I was single for about 3 months. I started talking to a guy who I have known for a while. We have the same situations in life. He has an ex, & a child.. I have an ex & a child. We started becoming actually "official" a couple days ago.
Its really weird for me... Just starting over with someone new & completely different than what I had known for a little while. He confuses me sometimes. It may be because it was early for me to be tied down again, & I am worried that things are just going to end up ******, like they always have. I guess I just need to see how it goes, right? He makes me feel incredible & yet sometimes I have my doubts about him. Do you think that it's bad I have doubts? Should I stick around & see where it goes, or is that a warning sign that this isn't going to be good for me? Thanks.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:24 AM
Master

You are analyzing things too much. If you like him, then go out and have fun. If it works out, then that is great. If it does not work out then that is life. You move on and meet someone else. Everything we do in life is a risk. If you do not take a risk then you can miss out on a lot of things.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:17 AM
mattie

Enjoy New Boyfriend

By worrying about your relationship going bad you are putting that energy out there to manifest. This is enough to be a self fulfilling thought pattern. Just enjoy him & avoid living in the future or pasting your new relationship on the past. Give him the ability to grow into the relationship & you may find that you do as well.

It is likely that you could choose to select just as many signs that bode well for your new relationship as signs that are generating doubts.

astralsuzy is Spot On about living life w/o too much caution.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:36 AM
Air Spirit

Sounds to me that it is moving faster than you need it to. I would say, go slow.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:53 AM
Deactivated Account

I think you should enjoy your times together for the moment, don't go reading too much into the future. However, if you have doubts now...might be good to keep track of them, as if there is something of concern to you ... it is good to be aware, should this lead to a serious relationship.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 10-06-2011, 03:17 PM
Drewcious281

you are analyzing and thinking too much. i have had a tendancy to do this too. Now if you are getting these strong gut feelings than you may want to listen to those but if you are having doubts just out of fear than you should just relax. Perhaps you did jump into something too soon. to me 3 months of being single when in a long relationship is not near enough time. I guess only time will tell if you realized if you were ready or not. Just try to relax and go with the flow. you will know deep down if its what you want or not. next time dont jump into things so fast.