Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 08-09-2015, 11:42 PM
Guide

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I'm enjoying our exchange just the same! Triggers all kinds of things again that I haven't been busy with for quite some time :)

Glad you enjoyed Diana Cooper's clips! I do that particular one regularly. Not too long, and really good. I also like the sounds from Diane Edwards Egby. She's brilliant and since I do sound healings myself, I find it very interesting. I thought about learning what she does, with tuning forks, but the good ones are really expensive :/

There's plenty of other meditations by Diana Cooper on YouTube. I also like the one with AA Metatron. When Diane E. Egberts starts the tuning forks, I feel my crown open and I get tingles down my spine :)

I'll check out some of the other ones with Diana Cooper and also Diane Edwards Egby when I get a chance. I've heard of tuning forks, but I've never tried them. I hear ya! All of this New Age stuff can be kind of pricey. I'm not really sure what to make of "Nada" (sacred sound). Tuning forks might have something to do with it. I probably better quit procrastinating and just read the article. lol.
Old 09-09-2015, 01:00 PM
Guide

My mistake. Nada is inaudible sound. :/
Old 09-09-2015, 02:15 PM
Master
Ever since I bought Quan Yin, lots of things have started to shift. Just subtle changes, but definitely there.
It's like I've woken up after a period of hibernation. I'm paying more attention to my looks, not ego based, but more like letting my femininity shine again. Making myself feel good about myself.

Also started taking responsibility for some things. Like my hair falling out, worrying about it, but not really taking action.
Someone mentioned ho'oponopono, to try that to heal the issue. So I started doing that, and lo' and behold, it got less. But still losing too much. But doing the ho'oponopono 'mantra', made me realise I had to take responsibility for the problem. In other words: go see a doctor and get some blood work done. I did so last year, nothing came up, so I gave up on medical science. Now I feel like: something is wrong, so they'll just have to dig deeper. Simple as that. So go see the doctor again and speak my mind.
So I did. Waiting for the results. And when they come up empty, I will go back to the doctor. I want it sorted. I want my hair back! I've learnt that having a nice head of hair has a lot to do with feeling feminine and good about yourself.
So this issue is related to the issue about femininity.

Things seem to be coming my way more easily.
And I decided it's time to 'surface', get out of my hibernation cavern where I've been sort of hiding for almost a year. And get out of the house a bit more. Work on getting new friends, and put some effort into dating again.
All of that basically has to do with taking responsibility for my life. Instead of doing nothing towards the things I crave deep down (a partner & relationship, more friends etc) I am now taking action.

Because I am more outgoing and taking responsibility, things come to me more easily.
I am currently talking to a man, for the first time in months, and he seems really nice, and he sees me for who I am. So much so that he had me flabbergasted a couple of times.
That is exactly what I want and hoped to find in a man, this is the first time I've come across it since I'm single.
So lord knows what is going to happen. So far he likes the vibe between us, the conversation, and to be honest; it scares me. But I'm not going to pull back this time (my usual reaction :p )

All in all a lot of movement.
Old 10-09-2015, 02:14 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Ever since I bought Quan Yin, lots of things have started to shift. Just subtle changes, but definitely there.
It's like I've woken up after a period of hibernation. I'm paying more attention to my looks, not ego based, but more like letting my femininity shine again. Making myself feel good about myself.

Also started taking responsibility for some things. Like my hair falling out, worrying about it, but not really taking action.
Someone mentioned ho'oponopono, to try that to heal the issue. So I started doing that, and lo' and behold, it got less. But still losing too much. But doing the ho'oponopono 'mantra', made me realise I had to take responsibility for the problem. In other words: go see a doctor and get some blood work done. I did so last year, nothing came up, so I gave up on medical science. Now I feel like: something is wrong, so they'll just have to dig deeper. Simple as that. So go see the doctor again and speak my mind.
So I did. Waiting for the results. And when they come up empty, I will go back to the doctor. I want it sorted. I want my hair back! I've learnt that having a nice head of hair has a lot to do with feeling feminine and good about yourself.
So this issue is related to the issue about femininity.

Things seem to be coming my way more easily.
And I decided it's time to 'surface', get out of my hibernation cavern where I've been sort of hiding for almost a year. And get out of the house a bit more. Work on getting new friends, and put some effort into dating again.
All of that basically has to do with taking responsibility for my life. Instead of doing nothing towards the things I crave deep down (a partner & relationship, more friends etc) I am now taking action.

Because I am more outgoing and taking responsibility, things come to me more easily.
I am currently talking to a man, for the first time in months, and he seems really nice, and he sees me for who I am. So much so that he had me flabbergasted a couple of times.
That is exactly what I want and hoped to find in a man, this is the first time I've come across it since I'm single.
So lord knows what is going to happen. So far he likes the vibe between us, the conversation, and to be honest; it scares me. But I'm not going to pull back this time (my usual reaction :p )

All in all a lot of movement.

Ho'oponopono ... I think the visualization goes something like this:

HO! ... Open ... Open ... my grounding cord! lol.

I think it's great that your going through all of these positive changes. Yeah, I understand what you mean regarding your hair. That's gotta be a lot harder for a women than a man. What's funny about me is that I've always had this younger looking face, but my hair is grey. lol.

I'm not sure if Tea Tree Oil really works (for hair loss). But if not, at least it leaves your scalp feeling really cool. lol.

He sounds like a lucky man ;) So here's to hoping that all of this works out for you :)