Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 24-10-2010, 12:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull
What percentage of these women, would you guess, have natural memories versus hypnotic regression "memories"? Hypnotic regressed "memories" are often not true or reliable. The hypnotist will consciously or unconscious project their beliefs into the person and thus implant false memories.

I don't think there are any truly reliable stats as to valid/invalid numbers of clients with false memories. Right now, it's more important to listen to those who have stories to relate, whether they were from their own memories or hynotically induced ones. People can lie straight out, as the hypotic regression therapy can lead to clients having less than reliably truthful memories.

Just think of the potential for true memories who get shut down for fear they won't be believed. Each individual has to discern for themselves. For now, just listen and ask non-leading questions in a manner as not to discourage anyone who may have true memories.
Old 24-10-2010, 12:40 AM
mahakali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
Wait, physical reptile creatures or astral?

I hear they're also more in tuned with the astral plane than we are.
aren’t we all physical and astral?
Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
They are also satanists and there is a relationship between this and the reptilian thing but I'm not completely clear on that
I think it is far more complex than that.

just offering my 2 cents
Old 24-10-2010, 01:10 AM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakali
aren’t we all physical and astral?

just offering my 2 cents
Actually no, we're not all physical and astral. Not everyone has a soul to give, however harsh and negative that sounds, not everyone has a soul/spirit/ghost. If you know how to work on your sight, you'd clearly see that there are those who are empty husks.

Quote:
Oh but what if their spirits don't want to be seen?
Then tell me how they'll be able to hide? ESPECIALLY if their spirit has a separate mind and will than their host, then we're getting into a different field than just people with spirits but those who have reincarnated, but alas, not everyone believes in that either.

Edit:
Quote:
But then how would they be alive?
Your body doesn't rely on the spirit to survive, if that were true then people could walk around without a head because spirits don't require a brain to function. Rip out their hearts and they'd be fine, the body doesn't rely on the spirit to keep functioning nor does a spirit need a body to function.
Old 24-10-2010, 09:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
Actually no, we're not all physical and astral. Not everyone has a soul to give, however harsh and negative that sounds, not everyone has a soul/spirit/ghost. If you know how to work on your sight, you'd clearly see that there are those who are empty husks.
This is an interesting comment and I've heard it before. I understand it's because these individuals are clones or created by a means other than sexual reproduction. I guess it's because there was no soul or spiritual entity incarnating into the body as a result. That was what I remember hearing as speculation about it anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
They are also satanists and there is a relationship between this and the reptilian thing but I'm not completely clear on that
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakali
I don't know the details. This is a fairly new concept for me. I understand these hybrid beings need to consume human blood and even flesh. It is somehow helpful for them. Maybe to maintain their hybrid nature or maybe they just like it! This is something else I'm not clear on. They have to infuse their lines w/ a little human genetics once in awhile, preferably blonde haired/blue eyed. I think it has to do w/ their genetic heritage. (reminds you Hitler! is this where he got the idea?) It was mentioned in Icke's book this was why Prince Charles married Diana.

These hybrids can shift between human and reptilian forms. The full blood reptilians live in another dimension. The hybrids who maintain bodies here do the bidding of the full bloods.

Apparently the reptilians gain energy or our fed by our emotions (start thinking of the idea of vampires now, psychic and the blood drinking kind). Supposedly one of the unique features of humans on earth is the range of emotions we have when compared to other beings. They have their hybrids in charge of most of the world creating chaos and fear through governments, banking, media and religion to create these emotions of anger, strife and fear for their needs.

I was looking for a movie to watch last night and came across a documentary on the history of blood sacrifice to gods. I thought to myself that the reptilian/human relationship may be the origination of this type of behavior!

Another bit I remember and was impressed by was Icke had spoken to a satanist who told him during rituals (some nastier ones) they would often see reptilian beings!

Icke and other sources also claim the reptilians were the ones to mess with human genetics so we'd become easier to control by losing our connection w/ our own divinity. This was "the fall" mentioned in the bible.
Old 26-10-2010, 01:22 AM
Guide
This has always been a subject of interest to me, mostly because of it's entertainment value.

I do want it to be true, that a spacefaring race would like to drop in and say "hi" for any reason, or any other dimensional race at that, but there is no evidence anywhere that anything of the sort is actually happening besides people's stories and books they try to sell.

If anyone knows where I could find valid proof to substantiate claims, even the more out there ones by people like Icke, would you please direct me to them?

Thanks all.
Old 26-10-2010, 01:53 AM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
This has always been a subject of interest to me, mostly because of it's entertainment value.

I do want it to be true, that a spacefaring race would like to drop in and say "hi" for any reason, or any other dimensional race at that, but there is no evidence anywhere that anything of the sort is actually happening besides people's stories and books they try to sell.

If anyone knows where I could find valid proof to substantiate claims, even the more out there ones by people like Icke, would you please direct me to them?

Thanks all.
Finally, sheesh, I think it's my computer, but does anyone else ever run into this problem where you try to quote or post and it won't let you type in the body?

You can read the claims and the footages caught, you can read some of the retired military members' claims too. I just heard of some Airforce retirees confess some aliens that would constantly come investigate the nuclear reactors.
Old 26-10-2010, 02:15 AM
Rumar

Sorry for the double post, internet's been acting up...
Quote:
On Sept 27th, 2010 several retired Air Force officers revealed that UFO's had been hanging around nuclear missile silos and the government knew about it. This aired on CNN and several other news agencies. To this point there have been no disclaimers from the government. Any thoughts on this?
http://sbeckow.wordpress.com/2010/07...-ufo-cover-up/
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com....php?id=148732
http://www.ufocasebook.com/hautconfession.html
http://digg.com/news/science/Video_P...oting_at _UFO
http://www.hsm-fans.org/info-airforc...about-ufo.html
found this not too long ago actually.

Last edited by Rumar : 26-10-2010 at 02:19 AM.
Old 26-10-2010, 06:10 AM
Coming2

Erm I woudnt have posted the the thread if it had not happened to me personally. I am a sane, rational and feel I am a deeply spiritual person although at the time this all occurred I was under a deep and pretty dark depression. I wish the old forum had not been lost because there were alot of posts from other women who had experienced this at one point in time or another.

Look, I dont know if this is some type of sick, twisted astral joke played by malevolent entities but it felt very real and it was truly terrifying. When it first began I thought I was just having pleasant sexual dreams until they got rough and very painful. The other factor was that the sexual experience never happened in a "missionary" position. I have shared this before too but whenever I had these sexual experiences I could feel scaly, cold skin on top of me. I could feel that whatever it was was not earthly in nature...like I said it could have been a lower level astral entity playing with me but this felt so real that the next day I would actually be sore from the intensity of the sexual act. The day I actually was able to turn around long enough to glimpse this thing it was indeed a reptile creature with red eyes and even some humanoid features. I dont know how many of you believe in spirit Guides or Angels but that same day I was rescued by a man in 16th century garb...tights, knickers and black buckle shoes. He lifted me up to the ceiling of my room and told me that I had opened a door that I must close and that they feed off my emotional despair.. The very next day I had my house blessed, went and got something for the depression and smudged my home. I also made a prayer alter in my room and prayed and meditated for many hours every day. They never returned.

Now some could say that this could be a form of mass hypnosis, astral rape or subconscious manifestations of sexual abuse as a child but I am sorry...until it has happened to you please do not judge.

It took alot for me to share this. I feared of responses like the ones above but it is my truth.
Old 26-10-2010, 07:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming2
It took alot for me to share this. I feared of responses like the ones above but it is my truth.
I hope I didn't contribute to your discomfort. I certainly believe you experienced what you said.

There seems to be a lot of information out there in books and on the net. I've believe they exist. A lot of people have seen them!
Old 26-10-2010, 04:45 PM
mahakali

coming2, i think the above posts were made without reading the whole thread, that is why i don't post unless i at least skim through it. I appreciate you sharing your experience, i know its hard to talk about. Bless you.