Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 31-07-2019, 09:43 AM
Master
It has to do with the ascension process. That's apart from time seeming to go faster as you age.
I cannot exactly remember how it was explained, but linear time is very much 3D and most everything on the planet -including the planet itself- is now 4D and we're headed towards 5D.
This has an effect on time, how we experience it.
Old 08-08-2019, 06:08 AM
Master
Years ago I was 'possessed' with why time seems to be going faster at times and/or just seems to stand still/

I fell of a roof in the early 90's.

Before I hit the ground, the same thoughts went thru my mind.
My right foot, which was leaning about 60 degrees to the right,

"It's broken!"

"No it isn't!"

This went on for about 8 to 10 cycles, then I realized it was broken and I hit the ground.

When you record the time it took for those thoughts to go thru my mind (which you can repeat any time you want to do the calculations)

Then you calculate the distance traveled from the formula

S=1/2 AT x T

S=DISTANCE
A = 32 FEET/SECOND
T = TIME IN SECONDS

If the calculated time is 3 seconds, then the distance fallen would be
distance = 1/2(32) X 3 X 3
distance = 16 X 9
distance = 144 feet.

But my foot had not hit the ground. This whole scenario occurred in a few inches - not 144 feet!

In modern times, I came across a study in which a chap built a machine which made it appear time was moving faster. It turned out it is just a case of perception.

Not too long ago I listened to a person talk about helping a woman who was attacked. According to him, it took probably an hour or longer for the police to arrive, but when he listened to the 911 call, it was only minutes.

Time perception is a tricky subject to talk about.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 08-08-2019, 09:26 AM
Administrator
Time moving faster is not fiction My grandmother always told me as we get older we become more aware of time. because when we are younger our heads are full of things to do like go to work school etc.
But time seems to stand still for some people especially clock watchers.who want time to go faster because they have things to do.

I think the weeks and months are flying by were in august already in four months it will be christmas.and i have been told toys are already appearing in the shops.

Namaste