Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-03-2014, 03:53 AM
mashpashable

The hatted man??

I was visited by a man wearing hat with long white hair and a beard, peering through my window when I was little. I woke up from an owl hooting and turned to see the man looking in at me, next to an owl. He looked old, and poor and was transulcent. I also had a dream about him as a teenager..now I'm hearing about this "hatted man" that people see? Has anyone heard of this?
Old 12-03-2014, 09:19 PM
gunswordsarecool

totally, he has different appearances, i first read about him in "shouting at the wolf", hes bad news. hes checking you out to see how much of a threat you are to him/her/it. protect yourself.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:32 PM
octavarium

I used to have a similar entity approach me in my teens. Sometimes he was simply a shadow coming into my room. I managed to get him to go away through a hell of a lot of sageing (and a friend came round to exorcise the house).
Good luck!
Old 12-03-2014, 11:51 PM
gunswordsarecool

@mashpashable and @octavrium. if fate brought us here to this thread, then i imagine all three of us will be seeing him again sometime soon. its time for smudge party. remember to keep your humor
Old 21-03-2014, 11:54 AM
mashpashable

In my dream he was throwing bodies into a fire. He handed me a pill and insisted I take it...I did.
Old 21-03-2014, 12:39 PM
shentao

There is nothing more dangerous than fear it self. If you let fear get the best of you there will be no defense.
Smudge with white California sage is the best but you need to be in charge. First empower your self with the knowledge that you are a divine been. Encircle your self whit white and gold light from "Creator" and do not be scare if the entity comes back command to it to go away and never come back. Remember you are in charge!
Love and light to you!