Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-03-2014, 06:56 PM
Master

Recommend book called the "afterlife" by Barry Eaton

I thought this book covered a lot of material and was easy to read. It answered a lot of my questions. Has anyone else read it?
Old 10-03-2014, 06:28 PM
spiritualerika

hi

is it a really good book and talks a lot about the afterlife? i would buy it then.
Old 11-03-2014, 10:54 AM
Master

Excellent. It's clear, precise answers many questions. It is well researched too. I just passed the book on to my friend and she agrees.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:11 PM
spiritualerika

i bought the book i hope its good
Old 13-03-2014, 11:09 AM
Master

Let me know what you think of it. You can always send me a PM too.
Old 13-03-2014, 05:09 PM
Experiencer

Thanks for the recommendation.
Old 14-03-2014, 11:57 AM
Master

You are welcome. I'm always on the look out for good books on this subject.
Old 17-03-2014, 05:09 PM
Knower
Maybe I'll check it out. Seems like I can't soak in information quickly enough these days!
Old 18-03-2014, 09:52 AM
Master

It's really worth the read.
Old 21-03-2014, 05:05 PM
Knower
Disturbed...

I'm having a terrible time figuring out this book. The author speaks of his most recent previous life as a british soldier who died on the battlefield in France during WW2. His recollection after he died is completely freaking me out!

He speaks of different planes of existence, the first one in which people die and go to a place that's very like here- they eat, drink, have jobs. He described being weakened by his death experience and having to go into a hospital situation in the afterlife, to regain his strength...and he begins to fall for his nurse there!

Further, he is constantly overwhelmed by lessons and information from his guide and soul family.

Honestly, I hope this isn't what's in store for me. I really hoped to avoid the same sort human entanglements that we engage in on earth. I'd sort of hoped information would come more easily when unfettered by a human body and consciousness.

Has anybody else read this? I tossed and turned all night thinking about it and I'm shelving this book for a while.