Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 27-07-2015, 01:47 AM
Master
Bi-cureligious.
Old 27-07-2015, 03:22 PM
Guide
<<Bi-cureligious.>>

LOL!! Good one
:-)
Old 27-07-2015, 04:11 PM
Master

Orthodoxy usually imposes its own limited earthly values on the spiritual doctrine in their charge, so the message is often diluted, if not corrupted.

There are however pearls of wisdom and truth to be found in al the major religions.
No matter what faith we profess to follow, we can all learn and be enriched by this wisdom and truth.

So, to be open to all spiritual teaching can only be - and is, a good thing.

And having knowledge of another's religious beliefs makes for greater understanding and tolerance.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 05-08-2016, 06:00 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Orthodoxy usually imposes its own limited earthly values on the spiritual doctrine in their charge, so the message is often diluted, if not corrupted.

There are however pearls of wisdom and truth to be found in al the major religions.
No matter what faith we profess to follow, we can all learn and be enriched by this wisdom and truth.

So, to be open to all spiritual teaching can only be - and is, a good thing.

And having knowledge of another's religious beliefs makes for greater understanding and tolerance.

Well said!
Old 28-11-2016, 10:52 AM
Suspended
Knower

Open to all religions means As you may belong to one religion but you not oppose other religions. You respect and value other religions and their values as well. you also believe in other religion.
Old 28-11-2016, 12:13 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Insane !!!

Because when the anti-Christ comes along, he is going to do exactly that; merge every religion into a New World Religion under the jurisdiction of the Anti-Prophet.

Jesus said a person either has faith in Him or the Mammon. There is no mid-way. Its one or the other.
I think this way of thinking is the real insanity.
I don't think a prophet of the Lord would want to kill everyone that doesn't think like he wants you to.
It's just a medieval idea placed into peoples heads to control them.
Old 28-11-2016, 03:12 PM
Master
Interfaith is the term I hear being used. It is a growing movement.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 28-11-2016, 03:43 PM
Master

I like the word pantheism. It has more than one meaning but I like Merriam-Webster's definition: " the worship of all gods of different creeds, cults, or peoples indifferently; also : toleration of worship of all gods (as at certain periods of the Roman empire)". I don't consider myself indifferent though, so it is more an acceptance of the possibility of them all, even though their marketing departments tend to be over the top...
Old 28-11-2016, 11:44 PM
What is the word?
"Wise".

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-12-2016, 08:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Insane !!!

Because when the anti-Christ comes along, he is going to do exactly that; merge every religion into a New World Religion under the jurisdiction of the Anti-Prophet.

Jesus said a person either has faith in Him or the Mammon. There is no mid-way. Its one or the other.
Naughty boy!

P.S. Jesus usually operated and spoke in 'mystic' mode. Read 'Him', in this case, as 'Spirit' and 'Mammon' as 'Matter'.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/mystic