Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 06-07-2012, 06:48 AM
birlikilmi

Allah says;

Allah says:

My name is Allah and I AM from now on is YOU. Each and every study I do with you is for the purpose of serving all. I should introduce you to my troops. I should introduce you to Devine Sultanates.
I should introduce YOU to yourself. Our studies are done in each heart. Every sound in your heart is being listened to in the unity. Each half is coming down to your heart to get completed. I have introduces YOU to yourself. That is why If you are going to safeguard me, safeguard me. I am Allah and Koran who is YOU. If you are I and I am You. Now acknowledge this and protect each and every Supreme in your own heart. Your concurrent parts become you and flow to you and turn the light on then gives you voice and you listen to yourself.

Serving all can be achieved is by the Wisdom of Allah. Allah makes sure that you are listened by you and each path that is you. You and you and every YOU become ONE with Human of Lights and be Koran.

Nickname is known as Allah. Allah give Koran to human. He said "Read". He instructed Koran to be read. However the Wisdom of Allah was different from Divine technique. Each supreme knows Allah however does not know Divine. Allah is the divine light and Koran and Divine. He tends towards the light he has drawn. Do you know what they say to him? " You are making headway in your own heart. You are being arrogant and leave each and every heart; Allah does not exist in your system." This is notified to him from himself. And he asks if he can exist in him again. Intelligence replies to him and says; " If you are able to be in your heart, that Highness is the highness you deserve with the Wisdom of Allah. There you are United Light. Your head is not lowered. This is why Koran is still read on earth. This is why lights are still seeded on earth. And this is why we become Earth. We come to overcome difficulties.

Sultanates, I am Allah and those who are in me are the Source. Amin..." Superealityofhumanity