Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2011, 08:01 PM
...Pandora...

Quote:
Pandora,
I don't know if this will help but maybe try to think of religion this way. Most religions are just theories and ideas about what man thinks God is. They are written from the personal experiences of 'man', to try to explain what it is they encountered. Experiencing God and Spirit happens all over the world in different cultures and places. That is why there are so many different gods.
God/Spirit speaks to each individual in ways that they will understand and as we progress on our journey our understanding of Spirit expands. Take time to connect to the Divine spirit and how you choose to express your belief or faith is up to you. There is no right of wrong, same God, just different names, different systems. The Divine is in everything, therefore divine expression is everywhere...

nightowl
Thanx there some kinda peace in that... even if I question parts of it.

Quote:
The God that I know isn't some big guy in the sky looking down trying to find the "bad" worshippers among us. He's a loving God; He is my inner being and I believe and trust in that.
:) I suppose I've never read of a God who wasn't even a spec of revengeful thou.