Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
That's true.

I go out for the day and when I'm done I return home. I don't think about it much, I just go do things. That is the "just is" aspect. But I always return home each time. That's the "attachment" aspect.

Thanks Baile.

We are until we aren’t,
If we look at the many streams and processors within the whole as revealed through the many paths of the one.

I go out in my day and I am home everywhere I am. 😉 attachment is attachment, it’s not something broken down to suit or fit an aspect in the totality of source or creation as ‘I am’. It’s whole, as one source in its totality. We are that..
Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM
Master
Regarding human desire, imo it is as a result of feeling incomplete, and this force of desire is the root of the world's evolutionary impulse to return to a state of oneness. All the while, oneness is right here. The world's play of separateness goes out from oneness, remains in oneness, and returns to oneness.-Goldcup7

Very true. It’s both the curse and the cure hehe

Oneness is the whole, until you realise you are that, humans seperate out everything that they don’t desire and when you dismiss, cut off, those aspects of life in you, you remain seperate.
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Master

on the other hand, my opinion is that the thing noone ever wants to talk about is that the bible (for example) explicitly says that by decree of god, we aren't getting into eden. After going through what I've been through, In my opinion god was right and it just isn't gonna happen.

We are even told the mechanics of HOW that will come to pass but we just idly live it over and over, instead of ever trying to understand what it is we are stuck with and what the implications of what is going on are.

We even call this thing that keeps us booted out of eden 'good' and won't give it up lol!

In my opinion we are always looking to this or that better place as if it will solve all our problems, as if were the eden we are banned from. Then we go to great effort to go wherever we've postulated we should be, then we eventually get there and are happy, then we get bored because it simply isn't what we thought. And then we die. Only to go off and wash, rinse, repeat, do the same thing all over again. And again. And again. And again.

In my opinion we never seem to get the point, that trying to go to eden, trying to find our optimal magical happiest home, just isn't gonna work out for us no matter how many times we wanna try it. As in my opinion we aren't getting into eden, aren't getting to that happiest of happy places.

In my opinion we can lie to ourselves as much as we want about where we are and where we are going, and have such high opinions of our own selves and abilities as to be confident that what we want will come to pass, but even so it STILL isn't gonna happen that we will actually get to eden. Never get away from the seeds of the dismay about not being there. We'll be swept up in flames every time.

In my opinion we can go many places, yes, and we can call them all sorts of sweet names, yes, and we can even *say* we are in eden and for a time we can be oh so happy about our own cleverness... but none of the places we go will ever actually BE eden beyond that we want to mouth words to that effect, and believe it intensely despite the realities of things, and so in the end it is back to restlessness and wanting to go somewhere else that seems good.

And in my opinion we'll be stuck on this treadmill where we keep trying, and then failing, for as long as we wanna stay on this treadmill where we keep trying, and then failing. No amount of trying will ever get us to the end of it, off of it, to a place that is better for any reason other than we want to say sweet words about it and assume that sweet words means sweet reality.

Which is the whole point i guess. If we ever get to the end of life, all we have left is death.

At least this way we are doing *something*. Maybe not the most optimal, happy, pleasing something we envision for ourselves and pine for endlessly but *something*.

Sorry for the downer!

Lol.
Old Today, 12:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
on the other hand, my opinion is that the thing noone ever wants to talk about

Lol.

Debbie downer?? Haha

What uplifts you falling leaves? What truly makes your heart sing?

Do more of that..😉

Bibles, god, Adam eve, it’s all perceived through someone else’s idea of all that. Somewhere else in time, in someone else’s reality perceiving, relating exactly were they are, that time of our evolving universe. You know what they say, history repeats itself until it changes. We are the change we seek.

Sadly many don’t realise this.
Old Today, 12:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
on the other hand, my opinion is that the thing noone ever wants to talk about is that the bible (for example) explicitly says that by decree of god, we aren't getting into eden.
That is right because, eden is already here on earth! You can not go, where you already are. Even Jesus talked about heaven on earth.