Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-10-2015, 04:26 PM
Seeker

3 dreams in a row

Hello :) so a few days ago I had 3 dreams which is unusual for me. Lately I haven't been remembering my dream but I remembered these ones!

The night of the 20th

First dream

I was in a high-school (it was a Monday, first day of school I think) and I walked in through the front doors which led to a small open area with 4 blue beams, one in each corner and I walked into the hall, trying to remember my first class. While going through the halls I saw my husband as a teacher in the class and we made eye contact but that as the only attention we gave eave other. As I kept walking I went into classes that weren't mine. I went up some stairs and no class was there so I went down while looking at my schedule and it said 'Lion class rm 10 (or 11,i don't remember)' I went to the open area in the front again and saw something oozing out from the beams, it was a this clear liquid that turned the beam a very dark blue wherever it touched. It was all over the floor too, almost like it was flooding the area. I moved to the other beam and leaned against it to try to help and saw my teacher from the lion class and I told him that I promise I was going to class but I had to help. He said it wasn't a problem and a guy walked through the mess like nothing and I followed him. We didn't say anything but I followed him without question. We walked out of the school.

Dream 2

I was with the same guy and we were walking in a square shaped Park. It was quiet. No noise. Kinda dead sounding. There were trees around the walkway, no one could see us and everything had an orange hue. It seemed like fall and sunset. We were going to turn left to keep walking but we sat at a bench instead.

Dream 3

It was still quiet and there was no crickets or birds chirping. We were in a big field area with green grass and a white house trailer. When we went to the door we walked in like we lived there but we didn't. Once we opened the door and walked in an oldish lady with white/grey shoulder length was standing there and said "there was a shooting at Costco (or sams club) the people from the church were there on a field trip and they have to come over and I have to bleach their clothes because there's so much blood. I have to bleach their clothes and clean them' me and the guy walked over to a desk( next to the desk was a big black corner thing almost like an armoire. (I remember bring in a very childlike state of mind) On the wall to the right of that was a window with no curtains and the sun was shining through it. It was the only window and source of light) the desk was an old school desk for kids. The lady brought out 3 small boxes of toys for us to play with. We put the boxes on the desk. I remember seeing my hand grab the desk to move it into the sun, I had a dark round ring on my finger.
Old 22-10-2015, 06:58 PM
Suspended
These dreams seem to relate to how you are feeling in real life. You were able to get of of some kind of mess in real life. You moved into illumination, in an otherwise dark situation. The ring was part of the situation you carried with you. The dreams seem to involve cleaning up some kind of mess you were in. The guy is your spirit guide that lead to to peace and quiet, from those messy dark, situations.