Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Master

I finally succeeded

Hi all
I do not expect any replies. I like to tell you how I succeeded and hopefully it may help you.
I finally succeeded with ap. I have ap before but this was different. I have been trying for years but I could never quite get there when the images come to my mind. I get into a relaxed position. I had a lot of sleep. I was not tired so I did not think I would fall asleep. I just meditated. I would see an image but then I would go back to my breathing which is a mistake. I tried again and the same thing would happen. This kept happening again and again. I kept persevering. If I did not see an image a thought would come to my mind. I finally made it. I saw an image and I thought go for it. I thought move my arms and legs which I did. I could not see anything. I said I can see. I could see images but not well. I said again I can see. Then I was able to see everything clearly. I was in a house and I got out of there and flew around the neighbourhood. I was out for a while. It was great.
Old 26-11-2011, 12:51 AM
XeR0

I don't know but I've also recently been able to get out-of-body quite frequently. I'm still experiencing some problems though. I mentioned them in my thread...help me out with that over there...just so every post is in its place.

As for you: Congrats! I understand your struggle and I totally get how amazing it is to achieve something that's quite difficult.
Old 26-11-2011, 01:07 AM
Knower
Congratulations!! I can't wait for my experience x
Old 26-11-2011, 01:17 AM
mattie

Congratulations

When we're asleep our nonphysical body is quite active already, so often the task is just opening up to or inviting the recollection of this activity to shift to the conscious from the unconscious.
Old 26-11-2011, 01:47 AM
Gracey

congrats to you.
Old 26-11-2011, 01:55 AM
Experiencer
Old 26-11-2011, 02:02 AM
Master

Thanks everyone. I think I can go out of my body but it is only for a few seconds when I am meditating. I become alert again. It has been very frustrating but I kept persevering and I never gave up.
Xero you will need to say what are your problems again so we can try and help you if we can.
Old 26-11-2011, 02:08 AM
Master

Just one other thing to say. You know that the mind is very powerful and if you believe you can do something, you will likely succeed. That could be part of my problem when sometimes I am not able to ap. I sometimes think it is not going to happen and it does not happen.
Old 26-11-2011, 02:11 AM
ahmandah

Congrats! Only achieved it once, and it was utterly exhilarating. Enjoy!.
Old 26-11-2011, 05:00 AM
XeR0

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Xero you will need to say what are your problems again so we can try and help you if we can.
I explain it here and here