Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-11-2011, 10:42 AM
XeR0

Just an update: So for the past couple of nights, it's been more difficult getting vibrations. However, that isn't to say other OBE indicators aren't present. I have been getting intense feelings of floating, falling, turning, etc. However, it is only a feeling. Nothing like an ACTUAL separation.

Last night was a pretty intense night. I didn't AP but I managed to exit my body partially. At one point, I fell asleep, had a dream and floated just above my body as a result of this dream. However, I was in such a "drunken" state, I had completely forgotten to take advantage of the situation and I shook myself awake.

Later in the night, I woke up from a dream. I felt the upper part of my body float outwards. When I snapped back to consciousness, I found the upper part of my physical body contorted in the same way. It was weird as I was wondering why my physical body would follow.

This isn't the first time either. Sometimes I'd fall out for just a millisecond and be immediately sucked back in with no chance of controlling it. It's almost as if my body has a mind of it's own. I've taken advantage of the situation and it seems to have progressed me forward. I'm currently trying to coax/comfort my body to the fact that OBE's are normal and that everything will be OK. I do know the source of my body's fear of separation...let's just hope it can be dissolved soon.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:54 PM
XeR0

These past couple of days have been difficult or almost impossible for me to get where I used to be in AP. I attempt to calm my body but I can't seem to get any vibrations whatsoever. And if I do, the vibrations usually happen at the rate of my heartbeat which makes me think it ain't vibrations at all.

I do get a total body tingling sensation that comes and goes. But for whatever reason. I can't seem to separate or get any closer to AP. It seems that these days have been very frustrating for me. I'll keep trying no matter what...I really want to AP so badly but I just can't seem to get the vibrational stage as easily as before. Even during the mornings when I wake up, I immediately attempt to AP but to no avail. The frustration is unbearable....
Old 06-11-2011, 08:07 PM
Master

Try not to put pressure on yourself, otherwise ap can become harder. I have my days when I am not able to ap. Try to forget about the vibrational stage. People sometimes ap without getting any sensations. Sometimes I get vibrations and sometimes I do not. Do not expect something to happen in the way you think it should happen as it may not happen like that. I have learnt different things can happen.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:11 PM
Master

When you do get a tingling sensation try not to notice it. When I get a slight sensation I ignore the sensation. I pretend that it is not happening. Then I ap somewhere. Just trying to help.
I do different things for different sensations that may happen.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:45 AM
Master
XeR0... Vibrations are not an essential part of going out of body, but a side effect. I never get them.

It's good to remember the whole point, which is not just "to ap" but to go somewhere and experience something beyond the physical world.

Keeping this goal in mind, it's not helpful to focus on getting out of the body and the struggle you seem to be experiencing with this phase.

Instead, choose a target spot ahead of time, a doorway or a familiar place where you sit in your home for instance, and once you begin to sense a lightening or lifting just head over there.

Later on you can choose targets further away, or experiences you want to have... such as flying, etc.

Xan

Old 08-11-2011, 11:46 AM
XeR0

In concurrence with Xan's and astralsuzy's posts, I felt a form of "smooth" separation last night. I wasn't able to fully immerse myself in this feeling because it felt very weird and it was a fine line between fully separated and still in my body. I sincerely felt like I was floating all around my room. Without the vibrations though, it was very hard to tell. Eventually, I fell asleep and had a series of very vivid and weird dreams.

At one point, I think the dreams turned into an OBE and I was floating down the hallway of my apartment. It was a darker, less inviting version of my apartment. The shadows were quite darker and richer and it had a much darker tone to it. For a brief moment, I floated toward the bathroom door and I heard a *PPAAAANNNNGGGG* like a spoon had tapped the top of a metal pan or something. It kinda scared me....I didn't really enjoy that at all. Still not sure if I'd consider it an OBE but it's pretty close and I'm quite comfortable with it.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:31 PM
Master
Sounds like OBE to me, XeR0. You'll get used to the odd sensations and occurences as you go along.

But again... why just float around when you can gain some control and direction by choosing a simple target and going there. You'll be glad you know how to do this later on as the adventure expands.

Xan

Old 08-11-2011, 08:14 PM
XeR0

It hadn't occurred to me that I was out-of-body at the time. It all happened so quickly and so briefly I couldn't gain any control to begin with.

Later today, I remembered an occurrence that happened last night as I tried to AP. I went into a deeper state of awareness when all of a sudden, a golden light flashed and penetrated my third eye....almost like a beam of energy was emitted into my brain. The brightness was a lot like looking into the sun with your eyes closed. It shocked me but I still didn't move or anything. It later felt as if the beam was fully engulfed within my skull then it popped/exploded within my brain...then it faded and that's when I got those floating sensations. Any thoughts as to what that was?
Old 08-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Master

I think it is a ap sensation and there is nothing to worry about. I have had strange things happen to me. I think you are doing really well and you will get there. You are very determined so you will succeed. It is all about getting experience. The more you will do it the easier it will get. When things do not work out try and work out why it did not work out. That is what I do all the time.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
I went into a deeper state of awareness when all of a sudden, a golden light flashed and penetrated my third eye....almost like a beam of energy was emitted into my brain. The brightness was a lot like looking into the sun with your eyes closed. It shocked me but I still didn't move or anything. It later felt as if the beam was fully engulfed within my skull then it popped/exploded within my brain...then it faded and that's when I got those floating sensations. Any thoughts as to what that was?

In our spiritual awakening odd things may happen like this, XeR0. Mostly they have no specific meaning except they are part of our consciousness and energies rising to a higher frequency level.

Xan