Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-12-2011, 03:06 AM
GnR

Weird projection that I have never really been able to decipher

I had this dream a long time ago, I am 20 now and I was 9 or so when I had this dream. I still think about it all the time though and I'm not sure what to make of it. Anywhere, here's what happened...

It started off as a usual dream, kind of foggy and not really feeling in control of anything, just there for the ride. I can't remember what was going on, I was somewhere with my mom, and then suddenly we died (I should mention it was 9yo version of me in my dream so clearly I didn't actually die nor do I think it was a premonition of some sort), not sure what happened but I do know that we had died and I saw myself float up and away from my body. Then everything went fuzzy, gray, and I saw vibrating but I didn't feel anything. Suddenly everything became clear and I was on the ground down the street from my house at the time. Once I came to I realized I had just "died" and was in heaven, which I was really excited about. I remember running up and down the street and was happy to see my mom had made it too and was talking to some woman who I didn't recognize. Actually the street was full of people, walking around minding their own business, happy as can be. I specifically remember no one bothered to talk to me though, how nice of them haha. After I realized my mom was ok I decided to venture off and find my great-grandma who had died the year before this dream. I remember knowing that she was with my great-grandpa (who I had never met) and I wanted to go find them. Then I woke up, before seeing them :(

My own interpretation of this dream is that I projected and was actually on the other side, but I'm really not sure. I know that during my other projections I have experienced the vibrations, so that is kind of a flag for me that it was a project. I find it odd that no one bothered to talk to me, though? I mean I hadn't consciously remembered being there for 9 years you'd think someone would want to see me haha

I am also curious as to why my mom was with me? Is it possible that I brought her with me over there? Or was she there because it was a dream? So confused!