Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-12-2011, 10:32 PM
Shorna

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyMoth
Oh there are millions of astral planes. Mostly they are divided into 5 sections. At least for me.

There is the Hell Realms where you will find vampires and miserable existing beings.

There is the realm where most people go to when they dream. When I go there in my APs I usually find people out on their nightly dreams playing or talking to each other.

Then there are the Teaching realms. All kinds of classes are given here from natural Gaia lore, to APing, to mediation, and healing. I actually visit the Teaching realm a lot.

Then there is the Heavenly realms or planes. These are wonderful. From a house that gives you every comfort and fulfills your every wish to beautiful vistas that make you want to give up your life on Earth - they are that beautiful that you never want to leave.

Then there is the last realm I visit... It's beyond description. There is Light everywhere and you feel so connected to everything. Oneness and Love. There is no environment it's just Light everywhere - the clear Light. It's amazingly beautiful.

Like I said, there are millions of planes between Hell and Heaven. I will usually end up somewhere in the middle.

Take care.

You have just described EXACTLY what I could not put into words. And you did it so beautifully. Well done. It truly is a magical gift.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:37 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambermay
Hello everyone.

I'm so glad I found this place where people don't mock each other and that encourages me to ask.

I too was trying to Astral Project for years.
I had couple of successful attempts, one of which happened when I had no idea about astral projection and astral world and OBEs.

Now I'm wondering after some years of (not regular) practice about the following:

1. Is there one Astral plane or are there many? I heard of lower astral and higher planes. Which one do we go to when travelling? Is it to do with our spiritual evolution?

From what I have learned there are lower vibrational planes and higer vibrational planes. Like in the physical world there are places one should be wary about going and places that are a safer choice. It is said there are 9 planes one can easily access. I personally choose to see it all as "ONE" as I see all as ONE universe or being of Light.

2. I heard that one can never succeed at conscious Astral Travelling if one has bad intentions or trying to do this just out of idle curiosity.

I freelly think and OFF I go....or at times ( as I am a Medium) Spririt has a need for some help and off I go. Never knew any different from early chidlhood. What the teacher's called day dreaming was simply me stepping out but always being present enough stay with the lessons and what was said. Drove them nuts in higer grades.

3. Fear of anything will send you straight back into body or not even allow you separate.

I feel NO, I feel that one can fight that and I know well I have. Right to do so NO would I recommend one tries to keep going if fear, nen to its triggered for good reasons and one should listen to that Higer Self or Inner Voice and most definately one's Guide (s)

4. Drinking alcohol and/or smoking will stop one from successful AP.

I do not smoke but I know that smoking effects the breathing patterns much like the asthma I have so it does at times effect the speed in which one can move along at. I do not drink much but I have freely been able to Astral. I do not know that I would recommend it....but I have not had any failed journeys from a glass of wine or two. Never thought on it if I have been flat out drunk ( been so long )

5. Eating right before practice will also make experience difficult.
Makes one feel a bit bloated maybe but never found it has an effect. If one is trying a guided attempt I would RECOMMEND and empty tummy as at times a rapid exit or re entry can really make the tummy tumble.

6. Constipation of physical body is a barrier as well.

Never heard of this one. Its not a nice feeling that is forsure so might block one's mental focus.

I would really like to hear your opinions on these.
What are your experiences and beliefs about it?

There are the thoughts I have on this. Interesting questions.

Lynn