Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 14-11-2020, 09:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
I had plenty of negative attitude with hot air against the Vikings and that part of history & was not going to watch the series!

Then of course I did. Got hooked and even started to listen to their dark music.

The darker it got, it kind of made me realize why my grandfather (from the Western and originally Swedish side of things) had an entirely different and opposite understanding about the use of trance, than we did.
..... Thinking that “shamanism” is some black witchcraft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJPkg56xg3k

I love the show but don't think they were ''the good guys'' of their time.. I mean they went raiding and slaughtering innocent people. I get it, food was scarce in the cold north, but still..
I do like that honesty in their culture though. Sure, there is backstabbing etc. but if you pay attention today you can see the same attitude in Scandinavia/Germany. Others are more 'conflict'-avoidant which means people say nice things when they don't mean it. One country in Europe is particularly known for it... and they have managed to create a global empire out of their 'polite' ''correctness''. Gotta watch your every damn word!!

Anyways....

A song, similar 'vibe'... from TES:Skyrim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv3G...DarkNarr ator
Old 14-11-2020, 12:26 PM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I love the show but don't think they were ''the good guys'' of their time.. I mean they went raiding and slaughtering innocent people. I get it, food was scarce in the cold north, but still..
I do like that honesty in their culture though. Sure, there is backstabbing etc. but if you pay attention today you can see the same attitude in Scandinavia/Germany. Others are more 'conflict'-avoidant which means people say nice things when they don't mean it. One country in Europe is particularly known for it... and they have managed to create a global empire out of their 'polite' ''correctness''. Gotta watch your every damn word!!

Anyways....

Some people show good intentions,but are conflicted.

No judgement mind you.

Anywho,

pay no attention to story lines and things outside of self,

and or what your impulsed or your impulsion to speak,

distance your self,detox,do nothing,get comfortable in this space.

Eventually,see the wayward and misguided driver from the emotional center in time.

Reclaim is rightfully yours,

Dig,understand and process.

Separate,then merge.
Old 14-11-2020, 12:26 PM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair

Anyways....

Some people show good intentions,but are conflicted.

No judgement mind you.

Anywho,

pay no attention to story lines and things outside of self,

and or what your impulsed or your impulsion to speak,

distance your self,detox,do nothing,get comfortable in this space.

Eventually,see the wayward and misguided driver from the emotional center in time.

Reclaim what is rightfully yours,

Dig,understand and process.

Separate,then merge.
Old 14-11-2020, 12:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Coming Back to Life - Pink Floyd Super Video of Nature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjoPWxmOCtc

One of my all-time favourite songs, David Gilmour is an absolute God
Old 14-11-2020, 01:12 PM
ant

I posted here twice today^

Was it the wrong section and or was it applicable.
Old 16-11-2020, 09:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
One of my all-time favourite songs, David Gilmour is an absolute God

Indeed ! I Whole heartily agree with you there about Gilmour That song is immense. I had the CD at one point, still have it somewhere and i remember inside
the booklet of lyrics there were a few photos. One photo accompanying the lyrics of this song was of a guy washed up on a beach, about to receive the kiss of life. I searched for that photo online but couldn't find it. I wonder is it about ? I'll dig out the Division Bell CD and take a look again at that photo. There is something about the photo for me, relating to my life, I thought that's silly but the older i get these things don't surprise me as much. All the best. Joe.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 16-11-2020, 12:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Indeed ! I Whole heartily agree with you there about Gilmour That song is immense. I had the CD at one point, still have it somewhere and i remember inside
the booklet of lyrics there were a few photos. One photo accompanying the lyrics of this song was of a guy washed up on a beach, about to receive the kiss of life. I searched for that photo online but couldn't find it. I wonder is it about ? I'll dig out the Division Bell CD and take a look again at that photo. There is something about the photo for me, relating to my life, I thought that's silly but the older i get these things don't surprise me as much. All the best. Joe.

Here's the pic - it's a powerful image all right :)
Old 16-11-2020, 12:57 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Coming Back to Life - Pink Floyd Super Video of Nature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjoPWxmOCtc
Thank you...Hi, A Human Being

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-11-2020, 03:00 PM
Master
Hi, Miss H
Old 16-11-2020, 10:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being

Thanks a million. That is very kind of you, here is a track as a means of thank you ..which first impressed me alot as a teenager. Song starts
around 40 sec.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rijUeK8pejg

All the best. Joe.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Last edited by Joe Mc : 17-11-2020 at 07:05 AM.