Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-11-2010, 08:39 AM
Knower
I don’t think it would have been a huge deal if Jesus was married. Its not like he would have been living in sin to have a wife. Now if he shacking up with her not married then yes it could be called a sin and even that depends on who you ask. Some people don’t consider fornication to be a sin but some do. Now was he married? Did he have kids? I honestly do not know.

That is a good point Lightworker, wasn’t Mary Magdalene there as his crucifixion? He made plans for his mother Mary, surely he’d have done the same for his spouse, if he had one. Then again I guess it could have been edited out or something.

Has anyone heard of or seen the movie the bloodline?
Old 23-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Master
Oh I was so fascinated with Mary last year and did so much reading and yes I do believe they were husband and wife, look at my post about Mary's teachings. There are also some who say that they had three girls together and that he didn't really die on the cross, that Pontius Pilate was in on it and the vinegar given to him on the cross was a sedative that made him look dead. They then (Jesus, a pregnant Mary and his mother) then traveled and lived in France where they had three girls and lived their lives and healed and taught.
Spiritlite.
Old 25-11-2010, 11:23 AM
sprinter

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie.b
oh gosh no way. i would be happy if it was revealed he had actually had a relationship with mary. like you said, jesus was a man after all, he still had the same emotions as us. i had read that the roman catholics had tarnished marys' name in order to hide the truth.

Those who believe that Christ died as the only acceptable atonement for the sins of mankind wouldn't be very happy if that were revealed. It would mean their faith was in vain as the requirement was a sinless sacrifice and only Jesus (as the God/man) could measure up to that.
Yes he was a man but he was certainly something more than just that, this much is demonstrated clearly by his unrivaled effect upon the world.

If you think about it, if this theory were even remotely true, the Jews of the time, themselves desperately trying to discredit the idea of Jesus as the Messiah, would only have had to reveal the relationship to convince the ever growing Christian exodus within their own ranks that His claims of perfection ie Son of God, were logically unfounded, yet history reveals no such claims.