Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-10-2014, 10:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
Why is that? Suicide usually doesn't come from a need to reach a great afterlife but from the ending of current suffering. I know if I were in hell on earth I'd rip the cord, so why should be punished with more agony in the afterlife? Further more where exactly would the 'regret' my 'soul' feels come from? Surely it isn't leaving behind the evil and psychopathic people that made my life a living hell on earth.
Indeed - hello to you too.

Let us first address your reference of punishment.

Punishment in the afterlife is a man-made concept; as such may exist as a manifested concept by one projecting their own punishment upon themselves. The only punishment which exists in the afterlife is self-imposed by disillusionment.

I can understand why you would not immediately grasp the intricacies involved with this type of soul passage, and thusly pose these questions in an attempt to analyse opposing points of view. It could be said, to fully comprehend my initial point of view and stance, one would greatly benefit from being in the proximity and presence of those who have actually passed over in this way. Those too who have themselves attempted to end their own lives, but perhaps returned or had failed in their attempt, would have a better personal experience and understanding where I am coming from.

Many of those who choose to cut their lives short through self-harm do so within a place of fear. This fear can often be overcome with the right guidance and support before any suicide takes place. I shall always be an absolute advocate of guidance and support as a means of prevention even in the darkest of times.
Many of those who are unfortunate to have not received the right guidance and support and who take their own lives often get fixated with their state of unfinished affairs. This is to say, they feel, once having passed over, that they have not accomplished or gained from their physical life what they had hoped and expected. They feel matters often left unsettled and unresolved, where a sense of something else or something more could have been achieved or gained, or that they could have approached the problem differently. They also have to witness those they have left behind who dwell in sorrow and who often blame themselves for not doing enough to prevent the loss of life. This lowers their own sense of self-value and achievement in their own lives. Furthermore, because of their personal connection to those of the physical plane, they then feel obliged to support those still alive through some feeling of responsibility. This often causes frustration and sadness for them because they then wish they were right there physically with such people to comfort them, instead of being invisible and unable to be seen, heard or felt. These situations occur all of the time and are observed by many spirit guides who try their very best to comfort those who end their own lives, and also those who are left to burden the blame. On this matter, I continue to infer my advice, for these are events which have occurred, and do occur, and which have and are being observed.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 13-10-2014, 10:17 PM
Master
smiles as wide as the skies

Infinite energy in limitless spectrums of potential and beingness

lights of a million suns and songs of galaxies of angels

endless electric flow of ecstatic explosive love

unimaginable beauty and blissful creation expressing in every direction

Joy beyond all concievable cosmically orgasmic sensation

the boundless essence of pure spirit ....

and all words fall woefully short

"Even the wisest and most high within the world of spirit ponder these very same questions, and will continue to do so for a very, very long time. "

Lately I keep thinking "the highest you can imagine and envision is probably the most accurate" , and that is always rearranging and refining to greater , more expanded configurations .

Great 'answer' , Sparrow ; much love and respect , as always !
Old 13-10-2014, 10:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangPassion
I have another question for Spirit Guide Sparrow. I read from an earlier post of yours that we will not eat animal meat in the after life. But as you said, we can access the memory of eating chocolate and be able to taste/consume it once again. Why is it not possible to do this with meat (not involving the slaughtering, of course)? I'm just curious.
Salutations of love and light.

Of course this is a wonderful question.

Animal flesh is not necessary in the spirit world nor is it desirable because when you connect to the memory of the taste of animal flesh, whether it be beef, chicken or some other animal, you actually connect to the spirit essence of cow, bird and whatever being you ate of. In the spirit world the cow and the bird can speak back to you and tell you about its life in physical state prior to being slaughtered. In the state of pure unconditional love, would you still feel the urge to eat the flesh of a sentient being who suffered at the hands of humans, and who is now your equal? Would you desire to eat the flesh of your own friend?

It quickly becomes transparent to you in the spirit world that the eating of animal flesh was something physical beings only did through instinctive survival and learnt behaviours. The utter sublime beauty and purity of the realms of light actually dissolve your craving for animal flesh naturally, as those cravings cannot stay cohesive at that vibration. This is to say, the higher your soul vibration gravitates to, the more animalistic desires you will lose naturally; for they simply will no longer appeal to you at that vibration.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 14-10-2014, 02:26 AM
XiangPassion

Ahhh yes, very well put, SGS! I keep forgetting about the communication between 'man' and 'animal' at such a vibration. It kinda makes me feel guilty not to be a full on vegetarian at this present time. It brings me much joy to be able to get these answers from you so if you don't mind, I have another question!

Does romance still exist in the afterlife? I think about people who die without ever getting a chance to experience such a phenomenon and wonder if there's hope on the other side for them? Is soul marriage possible even though it's not a necessity? I get the feeling that it's so busy on the other side that we won't even be able to consider it, which makes me kinda sad. I want a prime companion to enjoy the afterlife with.
Old 14-10-2014, 03:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

Even the wisest and most high within the world of spirit ponder these very same questions, and will continue to do so for a very, very long time.

-Sparrow

Thank you Sparrow for this excellent answer. It has sated my curiosity of the Prime Creator. This has given me a new outlook as to how I perceive the divine and I can now understand how it could be hard to define in words.

Thank you again.

Best wishes.

Dave.
Old 14-10-2014, 07:04 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Indeed - hello to you too.

Let us first address your reference of punishment.

Punishment in the afterlife is a man-made concept; as such may exist as a manifested concept by one projecting their own punishment upon themselves. The only punishment which exists in the afterlife is self-imposed by disillusionment.

I can understand why you would not immediately grasp the intricacies involved with this type of soul passage, and thusly pose these questions in an attempt to analyse opposing points of view. It could be said, to fully comprehend my initial point of view and stance, one would greatly benefit from being in the proximity and presence of those who have actually passed over in this way. Those too who have themselves attempted to end their own lives, but perhaps returned or had failed in their attempt, would have a better personal experience and understanding where I am coming from.

Many of those who choose to cut their lives short through self-harm do so within a place of fear. This fear can often be overcome with the right guidance and support before any suicide takes place. I shall always be an absolute advocate of guidance and support as a means of prevention even in the darkest of times.
Many of those who are unfortunate to have not received the right guidance and support and who take their own lives often get fixated with their state of unfinished affairs. This is to say, they feel, once having passed over, that they have not accomplished or gained from their physical life what they had hoped and expected. They feel matters often left unsettled and unresolved, where a sense of something else or something more could have been achieved or gained, or that they could have approached the problem differently. They also have to witness those they have left behind who dwell in sorrow and who often blame themselves for not doing enough to prevent the loss of life. This lowers their own sense of self-value and achievement in their own lives. Furthermore, because of their personal connection to those of the physical plane, they then feel obliged to support those still alive through some feeling of responsibility. This often causes frustration and sadness for them because they then wish they were right there physically with such people to comfort them, instead of being invisible and unable to be seen, heard or felt. These situations occur all of the time and are observed by many spirit guides who try their very best to comfort those who end their own lives, and also those who are left to burden the blame. On this matter, I continue to infer my advice, for these are events which have occurred, and do occur, and which have and are being observed.

-Sparrow
What if the suicide isn't out of fear or disperse or anything like that
Old 14-10-2014, 09:23 AM
TesseLated

Quote:
people who die without ever getting a chance to experience such a phenomenon and wonder if there's hope on the other side for them? Is soul marriage possible even though it's not a necessity? I get the feeling that it's so busy on the other side that we won't even be able to consider it, which makes me kinda sad. I want a prime companion to enjoy the afterlife with.

Hello SGS-

I would be interested in this as well...as it's looking like it's not in the cards for me..

Do you answer questions from this thread of yours only now?
Old 14-10-2014, 10:43 PM
Pathfinder

Spirit guide sparrow, is it ok to ask questions? hate to put people on the spot but you seem so knowledgeable..

When my grandma past away, she was terribly angry at my mum for divorcing my dad (threatened her with strangulation.. )

She died across town while unconscious from terminal cancer being looked after by my dad in her own home.

The night she died, a white dove sat outside my mum's window from about 9 pm and was there til my mum went to bed. By the morning it was gone

My gran passed away at 11. Now I have been mocked for telling this story, people say 'It was just a bird on a window ledge'. But if you know the run down urban area where we leave, we're lucky to see a sparrow!

My mum took it as a sign of forgiveness, do you think it could have been?

How was my gran able to send a dove there, it all is very strange.

When she died she also managed to stop all the clocks in the house she died in. She was a character, I wonder what she is up to now in dream world
Old 15-10-2014, 11:20 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Ahhh yes, very well put, SGS! I keep forgetting about the communication between 'man' and 'animal' at such a vibration. It kinda makes me feel guilty not to be a full on vegetarian at this present time. It brings me much joy to be able to get these answers from you so if you don't mind, I have another question!Does romance still exist in the afterlife? I think about people who die without ever getting a chance to experience such a phenomenon and wonder if there's hope on the other side for them? Is soul marriage possible even though it's not a necessity? I get the feeling that it's so busy on the other side that we won't even be able to consider it, which makes me kinda sad. I want a prime companion to enjoy the afterlife with.
Your thinking about the afterlife from a human way of thinking.

The concept of romance in the spirit world has so many more avenues of exploration than here on earth
Old 17-10-2014, 03:57 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

If we have negative subconscious views on the afterlife how do we change them