Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-05-2018, 09:56 PM
Newbie ;)

twin flame frightening dreams

I woke up frightened I dreamed my twin flame was dying a slow painful death not physical but spiritually. we are separated right now but I thought that it was because I had some stuff I needed to work on for me. I thought the whole runner chaser thing was about working on my person. And trusting the universe to do its thing while I did the work I needed to do. I'm very confused and would love to chat with someone about this. Am I fooling myself and I am not handling the separation that well? Is this a message
Poprocks
Old 27-05-2018, 10:10 PM
traceyacey12

What a coincidence - I also had a dream of my twin flame dying. I'm not good at dream interpretation but what I can tell you is that dreams are metaphorical from what I understand. It most likely doesn't mean that your twin flame is dying a slow, painful death.
Old 28-05-2018, 12:11 AM
Newbie ;)

I get it

No that I understand, in my dream, he was dying a slow painful death like the kind that slowly eats your soul away when you are unhappy. I don't want him to be unhappy. I have to ask myself am I projecting him being unhappy? Am I okay with the separation or am I lying to myself? Sorry I didn't get right back to you my grandkids came over to swim in my pool. Nothing better than those crazy boys to distract me from my overthinking. What was your dream about?
Old 28-05-2018, 12:34 AM
Newbie ;)

I get it

No that I understand, in my dream, he was dying a slow painful death like the kind that slowly eats your soul away when you are unhappy. I don't want him to be unhappy. I have to ask myself am I projecting him being unhappy? Am I okay with the separation or am I lying to myself? Sorry I didn't get right back to you my grandkids came over to swim in my pool. Nothing better than those crazy boys to distract me from my overthinking. What was your dream about?
Old 31-05-2018, 06:30 PM
Master
i'm imagining that you don't have any significant "work" yet to
do in perfecting yourself poprocks; you're 'good to go'.
i suggest meditation. reach out with your feelings, as Obi Wan
had instructed Luke Skywalker, and seek to chat with the TF
whom you'd imagined was in need.