Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-05-2012, 04:48 AM
akkimutha

is there any way to gain knowledge without experiencing it?

Is there any way to gain spiritual knowledge with experiencing it.can we use akashic records.any other way.

I cannot gain most of spiritual knowledge by expirencing it.due to my dead ancestor,he is angry due to some reasons and is troubling me (like decreacing my awareness by playing with my crown chakra and has lead me to belive some wrong ideas about reality).so please tell me if there is any way.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:52 AM
Malthoruk

Why do you have the same topic up in this section when you made one in the spiritual development section?
Old 08-05-2012, 09:00 AM
Experiencer

Philosophy.

But i'd first aim to shoo your dead ancestor somehow... maybe quills (solar plexus) or shield (grounding) would work? they are usualy the fix if some other-self is annoying you
Old 08-05-2012, 02:25 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by akkimutha
Is there any way to gain spiritual knowledge with experiencing it.can we use akashic records.any other way.

I cannot gain most of spiritual knowledge by expirencing it.due to my dead ancestor,he is angry due to some reasons and is troubling me (like decreacing my awareness by playing with my crown chakra and has lead me to belive some wrong ideas about reality).so please tell me if there is any way.

Without an experience its impossible to see truth. many individuals have so many theories and publically voice them so without an experience how can one discern..the truth.

May I ask who told you that your dead ancestor is playing with your crown chakra?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 08-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Ascender

You should help your ancentor to cross over.Find an expert in spirit attachment or your ancestor will continue to trouble you and your kin.