Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-12-2015, 05:54 PM
Seeker

Did i astral project?

I woke up and went to the bathroom. I went back to bed and after a few minutes, I saw cliff like rock tower and started climbing it. Half way up I decided I would fly the rest of the way. So I flew up and stood at the peak! I looked around and saw beautiful crystal clear lake water. So I dove off into them and went half way to the bottom. When I came up, I flew out of the water and explored a little more in the air. I decided I wanted to fly THROUGH the rock tower. So I did it. I was amazed. I woke up after that. But I was aware of my physical body the whole time. Was this astral projection?
Old 12-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Newbie ;)

I've had that before. It's like some kind of dual consciousness where your lucid dreaming and you feel your body laying there. I've apd a handful of times and lucid dream alot more. But this felt different
Old 14-12-2015, 10:08 PM
Suspended
Yea you see how you say you woke up and went to the bathroom then went back to bed that's the time when people experience lucid dreaming and astral projection more easy. sounds like you had a cool fly around and if you were aware of your body it's ok, we can be aware of alot of things at once. you can even be dreaming while you are travelling around in more then one place at once and be aware of all that and more, we are multidimensional.