Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-11-2018, 03:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Any ideas what this means

When I've been dreaming I don't remember the dreams I hear my dad who has passed over shouting me in one ear and running water in the other It happens at the time I wake up or the noise wakes me. Does this mean anything? Its only happened few times.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:14 PM
Knower
It could be that your father is trying to let you know he is still with you. There is a popular theory that deceased loved ones are able to visit us easily in dreams. Just prior to sleep and immediately upon waking, our guard is down and we are in a relaxed 'open' state of mind. The fact that you are hearing your father's voice whether in your dreams or while waking up, makes sense because of your state of mind (similar to meditation).

An easy solution to recalling dream content is to start keeping a dream journal. Even if you only recall a voice, color, feeling, etc, write it down. Each day you will notice that you will be able to remember more details. This method works for everyone and has been proven to work fantastically. Just keep a notepad by your bed and upon waking, jot down what you remember everyday. By the end of a week, you'll notice a remarkable difference.