Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 28-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
Do you think it's possible to achieve physical immortality on this planet in this kind of body? And that travelling to the spiritual dimensions/planes is possible also?
I'm very curious about your views.

Keep in mind, every spiritual plane or dimension will have it's own essence of form/structure as we move on. Here it's what we call physical properties which is merely its essence. There will always be some form.

Remember the solar system which includes this planet will physically end when the sun burns out. Some things I guess we just have to accept.

As far as traveling between dimensions I certainly see the possibility of viewing which might be interpreted as traveling. My own feelings using this plane is consider OBE's, even dreams. In all cases the body never leaves nor do I think the mind, it always remain connected even when you think it isn't, and returns home, to the body.

I haven't yet decided about accession which fills all the things you just mentioned, especially movement. I think only 2 people have been said to have ascended, one is Jesus, so there's support for this based on the mind. So it might be possible.
Old 28-01-2012, 11:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
Do you know some links with stories about these things?

No, because the stories are not the real message. In my view it takes digging into Tibetan Buddhism because you want the teachings, then these kinds of stories show up here and there.

Xan

Old 28-01-2012, 11:53 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
At one time I was able to perceive astrally while awake.

I don't recommend it.

just wondering, was it during sleep paralysis?
Old 28-01-2012, 11:54 PM
Master
Serrao: And that travelling to the spiritual dimensions/planes is possible also?

We can already travel to spiritual planes... in our spirit body. It's called Astral Projection and takes some learning and practice to develop.

By the way, SS... Sleep paralysis is a side effect of being aware in and out of the body during the exiting transition, and some people never have it. Once out and traveling that sensation disappears.

Xan

Old 28-01-2012, 11:58 PM
Master
Humm... If you are saying the universe is some kind of soul school, this has great implications.

Whether you think of it as a "school" or not, it seems the creation - existence - continues to evolve, including the souls/individual consciousnesses in it.

When you ask "Whose idea was that?" ummm.... the creative force everywhere, by any name, I guess.

Xan

Old 29-01-2012, 01:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
No, because the stories are not the real message. In my view it takes digging into Tibetan Buddhism because you want the teachings, then these kinds of stories show up here and there.

Xan

Is this also the reason why immortalists don't reveal themselves to the world? That they think of immortality as a by-product of their development, which is based on things like love, peace and respect? And that they don't teach about how to become an immortalist, but teach about love, etc.?

Serrao
Old 29-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjoorka
Not me

About that level cap... I do not believe in limitations

Bjoorka--I wasn't saying that you are...kicked out of a dimension at some range level, just that those within that dimension share the same vibrational level as you. Which means that as some in a dimension raise their levels, they necessarily raise the level of all.

So, yes, there is no cap. Vibrational level can become higher, more dense...infinitely.

Isle - Lora
Old 29-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbiotic Self
just wondering, was it during sleep paralysis?

No, it was while awake, and upright, in otherwise normal consciousness, in daily activities.
Old 29-01-2012, 05:49 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Humm... If you are saying the universe is some kind of soul school, this has great implications.

Whether you think of it as a "school" or not, it seems the creation - existence - continues to evolve, including the souls/individual consciousnesses in it.

When you ask "Whose idea was that?" ummm.... the creative force everywhere, by any name, I guess.

Xan
Agreed.
Old 29-01-2012, 07:17 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
...just that those within that dimension share the same vibrational level as you. Which means that as some in a dimension raise their levels, they necessarily raise the level of all.

Oh that sounds profound

have anyone seen this episode?
http://press.discovery.com/emea/dsc/...-live-forever/