Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-11-2023, 11:59 AM
Master

running from the wolfs (so much signs ..what does it mean???)

Hii all,

I think by now I got 50 to 100 songs over the past years all different all talking about the same story:

There are wolves
I cant hide
I run
I am like dust in the wind
The wolves want to get to me and "catch" me / or Im thrown into the wolves / or I keep on letting the wolves run into their graves
Someone is wanting to "catch" me, and he is confident and powerful

While in daily life this is exactly the energy and situation, I can not puzzle it together. Its as if the thing following me is getting closer, and then being cut to the backbone as a figure of speech I blow away like dust in the wind, but he does not give up so I keep running

Then recent songs add something: the echoes (intuition, mediumship) that "lives inside me", tried to shut out but listen to again... And if I were to understand what they truly said, "would you stop running?"....

Im so much in a hurry and in a constant fast pace and barely can catch my breathe because these wolves are very real people and it needs constant work. What am I not understanding here??? I dont know anymore...

Kind regards,

CW

Edit: and most of it is metaphorical or symbolic...
Old 26-11-2023, 02:55 PM
Master

I think that there are a few things with this... I was listening truly close to myself, and do feel the true importance and that it is about my own life in a deeper way. I am feeling it is something of a higher self thing in a way, that I am yet to decipher. I did get a clearer picture of the feeling of the Truth of it, but did not yet have an actual definition of the Truth in this.

I feel its about patterns but also that there is a deep part of myself surfacing in this. Hence the strong emotional reaction to it.
Old 26-11-2023, 03:57 PM
Master

yeah im not going to pretend i know your answers, but if it were me, and I were having such hard times running from something undesirable, at some point I would stop and ask, is it really worth it to keep running away like this? What do I expect really to happen if I simply stop running? Why is simply stopping such a bad thing in my own mind?

IOW I would at least want to know why i think it so important to keep trudging along if I'm going to insist on doing that....
Old 26-11-2023, 04:13 PM
Master

Hey FallingLeaves,

That actually resonates with me... I feel you gave words to a feeling I have been having about it today while connecting to myself more deeply...

Thank you.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 27-11-2023, 05:55 AM
Master

Cosmic, maybe the wolves are not chasing you , but running WITH you.
They may well be your protectors.
Have you ever seen the film "Dances with wolves" ?
Old 27-11-2023, 07:42 AM
Master

@AB that would be wonderful. Actually I more feel they are teaching me, but not entirely sure... Its just so confusing because Im in the midst of it!!!

Yesterday I listened truly closely to myself.... I feel its a lifepath thingy. As if it had to be that way because of a certain trajectory. Also it feels as if my mind chose this symbolism, that it was from within that chose to call it wolves and what they were doing (running), and that it is actually quite genius (not intended arrogantly, more just calling it what it seems to be according my understanding now) how I came up with it... No one told me, I didnt have the experience, it just came forwards from my awareness and the picture I used to fill in the gaps within my reality. This is what I know now...

Furthermore it seems as if wolves represent a certain symbolism in relationships, which are usually toxic or dangerous since Im attracted to extreme types.

So maybe the one chasing me is the symbol Hades/Pluto, chasing me using the wolves (transformative relationships) while I keep doing the work (like dust in the wind).
Old 27-11-2023, 07:52 AM
Master

Protectors/ teachers/ spirit guides.
I do not feel that these wolves are a threat.
And I also do not feel that they represent a symbolism in your relationships unless it is to say "run free and blow caution to the wind..."
I just feel that with your awakenings you are always shown a much bigger picture than isolated things/ people/ or basically life as we know it !!!
Old 27-11-2023, 09:10 AM
Master
Wolves are positive animals and symbols. Do not run away from the wolves, but face them and take a bow.
Old 27-11-2023, 09:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Wolves are positive animals and symbols. Do not run away from the wolves, but face them and take a bow.
....And you would know .
Cosmic , Altair DOES know.
Old 27-11-2023, 09:36 AM
Master

Thanks both!!!

Yes maybe need to look deeper then... Gonna spend a few hours with my guides then.