Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 05-02-2024, 03:49 AM
Newbie ;)

What and why is synchronicity

I experience synchronous moments almost too much. Its way beyond "hmm, that was wierd". Its more like "okay, now that I know that, what is the next step I should take?" Did I just get warned that I was close to making a mistake or am I being rewarded for making good decisions? And where is this synchronicity leading me and how do I know that Ive accomplished what ever I was being led to? Im thinking that it probably is not going to stop. I should embrace it for what it is and be enormously grateful that it proves to me that my unshakeable faith that something greater than any of us is always at play. Its both comforting and at the same time, it pushes my comfort zone a bit.

Also I feel like we are all waiting for something soon. Thats just my thoughts so probably be really skeptical.
Old 06-02-2024, 04:26 AM
Newbie ;)

I do too. I love how life aligns me with people, places and things as if I’m a radar sending out signals to bring me closer to that which I need, seek or not even seek, but find and know it’s just right. Even though it’s just me moving closer to myself and aligning in this way, it’s a great peace of mind, in a chaotic world around us, that we can actually find order and connection, support and love in the midst of all that.
Old 07-02-2024, 05:47 PM
Molearner

Synchronicity is heightened awareness in many ways. The world has a way of shrinking once you awaken. It is like having an internal search engine…..and if it is switched on love in some form will pay you a visit……..:)
Old 09-02-2024, 04:07 PM
Guide

It's the realisation that everything is connected in this great web of life. Signs and messages are everywhere, in any form, within and without (for they are one and the same).
Old 10-02-2024, 05:36 AM
Ascender

Synchronicity is the indication that your vibration is up and you are aligned with the Universe, as it were.
Old 25-02-2024, 05:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Newshoes,

I believe I do understand what you were trying to say here.
And this is my two cents.

Remember that scene from The Matrix (1999)?

[The Matrix Oracle Scene]
"I'd ask you to sit down...but you're not going to anyway. And don't worry about the vase."
"What vase?"
(Neo looked around, dropped the vase and broke it)
"That vase."
"I'm sorry."
"I said, don't worry about it. I'll get one of my kids to fix it.
"How did you know?"
"What's really going to bake your noodle later on is...would you still have broken it if I hadn't said anything?

I've been into I Ching (Book of changes) for 40 years, so, yes, I got a lot of meaningful coincidence experiences (synchronicity).

For example, if I got a sign/warning (from I Ching or some synchronicity) that something bad was going to happen. And it finally did happen. I wonder, what if I didn't know it, would it still happen? I mean, somehow knowing it in advance worried me more or less. That would partly cause it to happen, more or less? And if I didn't believe that warning at all, would it still happen?

So, is fate (pre) determined? Whether the oracle said anything or not, Neo will still break the vase anyway?

I believe, in the final analysis (and lots and lots of making my personal mistakes), there's no such thing as predetermined fate. Yes, it always had a crucial point that things might go from good to bad or worse to worst, and vice versa, and that was just because somehow I didn't deal with it carefully. Very carefully.

In the case of Neo, whether the oracle said anything or not, there was a crucial point that he would break the vase. (yes, it was always fascinated how the reliable spiritual warnings/meaning coincidence/synchronicity got this information in advance). Still, he might OR might not break it. It was completely up to him and him alone.
If he did believe in the warning and didn't make any move at that very crucial point, he might NOT break the vase, and the oracle would be completely wrong. Or even he didn't believe in the warning, but he didn't worsen that crucial point, he still would not break the vase. That's all.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean we have to believe in any warnings/omens/signs/meaningful coincidences/synchronicity until we cannot do anything by ourselves. And fake/unreliable warnings are worse than none. Anyway, if a weather reporter says, it's going to rain, just bring an umbrella with you. If there's no rain, it's still okay, isn't it? It's a lot better than you have no umbrella when it really rains, and you do need it, right?
Old 11-04-2024, 02:38 PM
Sonolil

May I ask?

Quote:
What's really going to bake your noodle later on is...would you still have broken it if I hadn't said anything?

I've always known this quote. But this hits me differently today.

I'll give you my own perspective first. And then I might ask some more questions, specifically to cryoldman who seems to have gone through lots of trials and errors.

First of all, sometimes synchronicities happen later. That is, I have a flash of intuition and do stuff and then the explanation comes later.

I call this "lightning is always faster than thunder," that intuition is always faster than reason. And it's generally why I believe in the power of not knowing, as well as the power of knowing (despite and because of my voracious curiosity.)

This is not at all like Neo, who got the explanation first and then what happens confirms it. The only way the opposite can happen is if you somehow heard something from someone else and then you let it get to you somehow (for better or worse.) This also happened to me a couple of times, hence the reason why the quote suddenly shook me. Did I let it affect me, or was it meant to happen no matter what I did?

I'm not sure how all this connects with cryoldman's conclusion. But generally speaking, I do want to believe that fate is not determined but rather made. That would explain how my "intuitive acts" could actually have affected reality and why lightning is faster than thunder. But it could just as well have been "prophecy" on my part, which is honestly more probable (and desirable) at this point in my life. In which case, there would be something like fate.

I read, extremely early on in my "spiritual" journey, that novices can't tell the difference between telekinesis and clairvoyance, that is, the difference between affecting your world and predicting it.

It's still true for me. Which is why I have to admit I'm still a novice at this point. But generally speaking, my hands are on prediction. Just... maybe there are like divergences to this thing called future.

I want to believe in cryoldman however, and I believe it when he said he made many mistakes and went through trials and errors to get to this conclusion.

Just remember that if you somehow successfully distinguished synchronicities from manifestations, that's a sign you're not a novice. That's what I read, and I took that to heart. Until then, there is still much to learn (and have faith in.)