Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 03-01-2011, 02:47 AM
shaya48

The Past

Hey Rose,

The Past is a good place to leave things behind that no longer serve you a purpose, from not so good experiences, and live to how you want to be in the now, with the wisdom or understanding that you have gained from the past for yourself and for future journey here.

The good thing about the future is we can change alot of things to be in a more positive energy or way of thinking and doing things that we wished we could have done or known in the past.

We all have the chance to grow from knowledge if we choose, some will sadly stay in the past, with lots of regrets, bitteness, unforgiveness,anger, whatever emotion they are stuck in from past hurts or bad experiences, until we can except what is past is past and forgive those people and events in the past that have wronged us as well as our own actions that have played a part in our past, we wont move forward in a more positive energy for ourselves to receive and look forward to better, happier and more positive experiences.

It is a great feeling when you can finally put the past to rest, and appreciate all the good and the bad of how we have had to find our selves and our truths of ourselves from the past, that have given us and shown to us the wisdom for living a new life in the now, that truth opens us up to live to how we want to be being the individual we were meant to be, to enjoy and experience all aspects of life learning more as we go along being more confident about ourselves and the choices we can make through a new found understanding of life and of ourselves.

Being a wrinkly i can tell you i have had an amazing journey from the past into the future, learning lessons for me very hard, and very emotional( and forgiving didnt come that easy at times for me but i didnt understand then how forgiveness sets you free) My lessons was what i chose and how i chose to learn for the growth of myself and of my soul for my spritual work, and purpose here, without those experiences good and bad, i wouldnt be the living to the life i can now trust in knowing i am going to be alright as i go into the more ending years of my life here on this earth plane.

Love and light Shaya
Old 03-01-2011, 03:50 AM
Master
Woohooooo!!! I found him Jules!! Seems the dvd a person gave me had the wrong spelling of his name on it. But this time I kept at it till it led me to him.... Papaji .....yahooo! go check him out

His Teaching
Poonja's teaching was similar to that of his guru, Ramana Maharshi, but the emphasis was different. Poonja stressed the idea that the seeker is already self-realized, so no effort needs to be made. If the seeker can drop all efforts for just a moment, the ego stops and the Self is revealed.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:15 AM
TheDivine

I'm at the point where I'm having trouble forming a concrete distinction between past, present, and future. I can talk about them in "common reality" according to how others reference them, but I am seeing them all as the same, continuous thing.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:27 AM
Master
For Jules........ (one of Papaji's)

You will laugh with joy........like in the video.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqOwPteS_Xg
Old 03-01-2011, 03:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaya48
Hey Rose,

The Past is a good place to leave things behind that no longer serve you a purpose, from not so good experiences, and live to how you want to be in the now, with the wisdom or understanding that you have gained from the past for yourself and for future journey here.

The good thing about the future is we can change alot of things to be in a more positive energy or way of thinking and doing things that we wished we could have done or known in the past.

We all have the chance to grow from knowledge if we choose, some will sadly stay in the past, with lots of regrets, bitteness, unforgiveness,anger, whatever emotion they are stuck in from past hurts or bad experiences, until we can except what is past is past and forgive those people and events in the past that have wronged us as well as our own actions that have played a part in our past, we wont move forward in a more positive energy for ourselves to receive and look forward to better, happier and more positive experiences.

It is a great feeling when you can finally put the past to rest, and appreciate all the good and the bad of how we have had to find our selves and our truths of ourselves from the past, that have given us and shown to us the wisdom for living a new life in the now, that truth opens us up to live to how we want to be being the individual we were meant to be, to enjoy and experience all aspects of life learning more as we go along being more confident about ourselves and the choices we can make through a new found understanding of life and of ourselves.

Being a wrinkly i can tell you i have had an amazing journey from the past into the future, learning lessons for me very hard, and very emotional( and forgiving didnt come that easy at times for me but i didnt understand then how forgiveness sets you free) My lessons was what i chose and how i chose to learn for the growth of myself and of my soul for my spritual work, and purpose here, without those experiences good and bad, i wouldnt be the living to the life i can now trust in knowing i am going to be alright as i go into the more ending years of my life here on this earth plane.

Love and light Shaya

nicely put! :) thank you shaya
Old 03-01-2011, 04:05 PM
star-child

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivine
I'm at the point where I'm having trouble forming a concrete distinction between past, present, and future. I can talk about them in "common reality" according to how others reference them, but I am seeing them all as the same, continuous thing.

This message is for you and Rosewater Have you read The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle? Today I bought it, well actually it's a more practical version where there are exercises and meditations available. My goal is to not let the past define me anymore, I am just here now, as I am. I have read about 25 pages of the Eckhart Tolle book so far and it is extremely helpful. I highly recommend it.

Old 03-01-2011, 04:42 PM
Master
^oh i was thinking of getting that book thank you
Old 05-01-2011, 02:54 PM
LightFilledHeart

Can the past be changed? It can indeed! Always remember, the point of power is in the present! Both the past and future can be altered and effected in the now. This is a difficult concept to understand, and rather than attempt to clarify it in my own words I refer you to a beautiful explanation of it that exists in literature. You have only to read Jane Roberts' The Education of Oversoul 7, where she presents the theory eloquently and with simplicity and clarity that anyone can understand. It's a good read on many levels, and one I highly recommend
Old 13-01-2011, 04:41 AM
sidewalk_bends

This is something I had written some time ago but I feel is apt to this discussion:

Multiverse

What if the past, present and future were all being lived at once? What if every possible choice were being lived out for lack of better words, in universes parallel to our own? What if each one of those lives were us, connected by one infinite thread? What if we have already chosen peace? What if we have already chosen love? What if love and peace were already realized before our lives were even conceived? What if we were all still deciding to choose love, and to choose peace? What if all of these were true all at the same time? What if in each moment of existence, we were connected to every possible choice, to every possible circumstance and to every possible outcome all at the same time?

What if each possible life with its different outcomes and paths were all like individual threads wrapped around each other to create a single thread? As that thread was unwound, what if we could see as far into the past or as far into the future as we wanted, but were only limited by what we could accept, by what we could understand or needed to understand? What if the past were as fluid as the future, created, destroyed and recreated with each breath? Perhaps there would be no need for regrets? Perhaps there would be no need for what ifs? Perhaps there would be no wants? Perhaps there would only be understanding? Perhaps there would only be love and peace.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Dharma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
New Age spirtuality teaches us anything can be manifested, created etc, do you think it is possibe for someone to go back and change their past?

I have a bit of a delsusional wish to go back to high school if i could i would.. i lost a lot of my life to abuse and illness and other disorders it just would have been nice to have that expierence.. i dont know that this is possible or even anything i would try just wanted to see if anyone has any insight on time travel

hello lovely
when we see past time beyond the mathematical structure it is, we can clearly see all is in the now, this is how we heal, thier is no past, no future, sending healing light and prayer to your being now heals all throughout your timeline.

our experiances, our journey is our joy, may your joy connect with our joy.
hugs and blessings of healing peacexxx