Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-07-2020, 05:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Bunny Why you?

Here's a fun thing.

I want you to write why you think that you specifically would need a guide. Or rather why a guide picked you.
Old 02-07-2020, 10:29 PM
Administrator
Why do you think you need a guide or why you were picked?

Namaste
Old 03-07-2020, 02:00 AM
Master
Maybe everyone is born with the ability. Just like a baby is born with the ability to speak every single language known to man and as they grow, they loose the ability to speak the languages they do not hear around them.

Or it could be how some people have language brains and others have math brains. It does not mean the math brained person can not learn the other, it means they have to put an effort into learn it.

Maybe everyone can; we just need to remember to listen and feel and see. Some people never forgot.
Old 03-07-2020, 12:06 PM
Elfin

Everyone has a guide/ guides.... Just like life on this earth, we have "parents" we have "teachers"..... But the parents and teachers also need "guidance".... And that is simply how it works....
Old 16-08-2020, 12:30 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalepf22
Here's a fun thing.

I want you to write why you think that you specifically would need a guide. Or rather why a guide picked you.

I need a guide because I’m a spiritual dwarf and my guide is a 15 foot tall dude who can see much further than I can!

He didn’t pick me. We agreed mutually when I was in another form, elsewhere. Before I came to Earth. I’ve guided him in other lives, this time he’s guiding me.
Old 18-08-2020, 04:40 PM
Newbie ;)

The reasons I was given by some of them was "because you are a very strange person" "you are cute" "because I want you wrapped around my little finger" you see the pattern...
Old 18-08-2020, 06:08 PM
Master
I never held the thought I needed a guide. The idea didn't even sit well with me. So I wasn't open to it at all for a long time. That's because I have been very sensitive and intuitive all my life and I always felt spirits/entities around me which I didn't like at all. I've always felt watched until I got with my now ex-husband who shielded me without my knowledge. But then -at age 22- I was free at last!
The idea of finally not feeling that anymore to then have guides, no way!
My guides haven't had it easy, haha.
But, as I learnt tools to take care of my energy system I opened up to it. I didn't feel presence of beings around me anymore, I had gotten a lot stronger and I can now protect myself and choose what comes through, and in other cases deal with it.

Why they chose me? Usually you have known your guides in past life/lives and/or they are family.
So the reason would be love. And because they can guide me with what I have to and chose to learn this life.

As for my guardian angel, he's with me to guide me at least this life. He gave me his name a while back, I looked up the meaning. It is Greek and the English translation is exactly the word/name I use for myself in certain circles!
My jaw dropped when I read it on my monitor, haha.
Old 18-08-2020, 07:49 PM
Master

Guides are there to nurture, protect, teach, motivate, soothe, applaud, and show the way they think you would gain from going. MY guides are here with me because I need all the help I can get, and because they are kind people. The lesson of helpfulness and kindness is in itself a great gift and I would benefit so much from learning to repay it.
Old 21-08-2020, 08:59 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Guides are there to nurture, protect, teach, motivate, soothe, applaud, and show the way they think you would gain from going. MY guides are here with me because I need all the help I can get, and because they are kind people.

My guides destroyed my life.
Admitted to some acts 25 years ago, that redirected my life/career.
Admitted to allowing a curse on me 18 years ago that changed my life.
Admitted to allowing curses on me 11 and 5 years ago.
Admitted to allowing my enemies to destroy my life and love and career and finances 3 years ago, a nightmare that continues.

Yeahhh, they have a Plan, A PLAN, and I am to play along.
My suffering is to bring me upwards.
True, I do have skills. Now, I do. Weird and scary skills.
So what? Guides don't pay my mortgage.
But, their enemies, who are now MY enemies, do destroy my finances and career.

Guess what I am thinking now...
Old 22-08-2020, 01:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demy
My guides destroyed my life.

Yeahhh, they have a Plan, A PLAN, and I am to play along.
My suffering is to bring me upwards.
True, I do have skills. Now, I do. Weird and scary skills.
So what? Guides don't pay my mortgage.
But, their enemies, who are now MY enemies, do destroy my finances and career.

Guess what I am thinking now...

Demy, what I'm thinking is... Ask the universe for higher level guides.

Not all spirit guides are wise or compassionate.

I've learned in my long association with these beings that we can demand better... and get it.