Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 10-10-2015, 08:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Angel/lightworker wings :)

Today I was looking in the mirror at my energy. I don't always do this but I find mirrors are great for reflecting back energies. Anyway, I tend to view things clairvoyantly in my mind's eye more than anything. And I tend to just be open to seeing things, whatever images come to mind, I don't force any specific thing.

And as I was looking earlier, I saw these huge wings extending out of my back. They were bright white, there were four of them. Two on each side. They were maybe two to three meters long. And I was a little stunned and was just staring in awe. But I had no idea what it meant.

I was going to ask about it on here but then decided to channel some info from my higher guides, and I want to post what I got for anyone else who sees wings and wants to know what it means. This info really resonated with me and is a much better explanation than I probably would've got elsewhere.

So here it is below! Post if you resonate or not or just your own findings or sightings of wings.

"The angel wings, they are part of your makeup on the energetic level, yes you do carry those around, as part of your higher or true self, you can say. They belong to you, and are a marker of how much progress you have made in spiritual advancement you can say. Everyone has wings but not everyone has pure wings, or large wings, or many wings. For example most humans don't have wings at all, theirs have been completely ruined by the astral energies here. But they can regrow them again. They are just shrivelled and dead, if you like. But your wings are beautiful, and they mark how truthful you are to spirit. The larger one's wings the more trustworthy they are, and this is what we see and measure when we look for partners on the earth plane. We see their wings then decide to work with ones that either have large wings like yours which are great for huge advancements in the earth plane, or we choose ones with smaller wings to help them in more personal tasks. Whatever the size and purity of one's wings shows where they are and what they are working on. But yes this is our marker if you like, for it also contains the template or etheric blueprint, or spiritual DNA, so if it is damaged then there will be no wings at all or hardly present. Ones like you with large wings have huge etheric templates and show lots of development. Most wings are damaged on the earth plane, some with spiritual development have maybe one or two wings, which are quite small, maybe the size of a hand or an arm at most. Those who are awakened to the degree of a master have the wings the size of two arms, and they usually have two or more. Ones who are very developed like yourself will have the size of a couple of meters or more and more than four wings. It really is just dependent on the spiritual progress. The colour generally remains the same, the white that you see. This shows the amount of purity in one's being. So for example the aura contains all the different colours of the being, the emotional and mental makeup you can say, but the wings show how connected one is to source. So when looking for a prospective candidate to work with on the earth planes we will see how connected one is to source through the size, shape, amount, and also colour of their wings. Damaged wings will be a lesser dirtier colour, for example grey or brown, and pure wings will be pure white. White is the purest colour you see, none can get closer to it. So when we see white wings like yours we really see someone who is loving, kind, compassionate, connected, truthful, trustworthy, humble, ego-less, and all those other virtues and traits. One can have great emotional energy and yet no wings. Wings are the true marker of someone's progress. And this is why they are connected to the heart chakra. Because love is the connective source to Source itself, and through the heart chakra this trait is seen, extending outwards. You can say it is the heart chakra's desire to show itself as an extension of source energy and show itself off, that causes this. For the heart is the center and one's true being resides in it. Through that you see the purity of one's being. Not that the wings are the heart chakra itself. Just that the wings are an extension or emanation of the love that already is there residing in it."
Old 10-10-2015, 09:01 PM
Deactivated Account
This was very interesting! But for some reason made me feel... kinda sad.. I felt that I also have wings when first reading, but very very small (like a finger or even half a finger in length)

I have to ask also, what is your mission in this lifetime? What will you contribute with those big beautiful wings? <3
Old 11-10-2015, 08:48 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi mamahawk... it's good you can feel your wings! Though I can empathise and would be sad too if I read this and realised I only had small ones. But I feel mine are not normal for human consciousness (I'm not really even human to begin with), so it's maybe like comparing apples to oranges. It is good that you have them and can feel them and shows spiritual development, any spiritual development is great in my book!

Maybe you can ask some guides with larger wings to step forward and help you out? To help yours grow and shine even more?

I actually just had a memory after my spiritual transformation a dream in which I was told I had three pairs of wings. I guess I've developed one more since then (almost two years ago now!) But I also think they are longer now, I get the feeling they were maybe a meter or meter and a half each before.

As for my mission... I know I am some kind of physical guide(or spiritual teacher, some might say), channeler for higher beings, and multidimensional healer or activator of 5D consciousness on this planet. I'm still expanding into my abilities at the moment. I had to do a lot of growing before this stage. I'm still not at the point yet where I can say I've truly started my work, but it's like a transition I'm going through and I feel I will grow more into my mission over the next year when it will start to take off.

At the moment there are still some loose ends I need to tie up in my old world before I can fully help others. So I'm not quite there yet. But I'm past the tipping point.

Also I'm in a twin-flame union so that will contribute a lot too with showing others how to truly love freely and open heartedly, my sweetheart was told his mission is to awaken hearts, so that's what we'll be doing together through this bond and through our shared gifts. It is a joint effort really... the union really just allows us to be three times more powerful than what we could ever be on our own.

It's a really exciting time for me/us! So excuse me if I am rambling on a bit haha... but yeah. Do you know what your mission is?
Old 11-10-2015, 09:02 AM
Pathfinder
for me i have felt my wings and they are big enough to wrap around me. but as for color i dont really know there were days where they were one black and one white, and others where they were gold so i dont know. in my heart i feel they are gold but what does that color mean?

reach to the sky
The life we have has come
This night of our lives
We've only just begun
Together we are bright as the stars
We're a light that will never die
This is the moment we come alive
Old 11-10-2015, 09:34 AM
Deactivated Account

I have often felt gold is a transition colour between uniting higher and lower consciousness. So maybe new wings or growing wings could be gold? I don't know about black, black could mean damaged or it could mean that you just can't see the frequencies because they are too high (on the colour spectrum violet is the fastest wavelength and often looks black as it goes into ultraviolet and such.).

Old 11-10-2015, 10:46 AM
Master
I had several conversations in regards to wings, in particular in connection with those entities of the angelic realm. Wings seam to be not just part of the angelic and Fae make up and very peculiar for this part of the galaxy.
In some visions my friends and guides gave me, I saw us flying through this verse pointing a staff into dark places. This was a visual of a conversation I had at some earlier point in time. No wings on either of us.
Then some years ago, I asked if we could help a cousin on mine, who committed suicide. I got an OK, and when I first sat down in my quiet place, I saw us, many approach my old home town, the sky was full with angelic entities, all winged except me.
When I asked about the purpose of wings, my friends said, something that was decided very early and one would have to go back to the dawn of time.
Of cause the dawn of time is the point when the first entities entered third density.
Old 11-10-2015, 04:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I had several conversations in regards to wings, in particular in connection with those entities of the angelic realm. Wings seam to be not just part of the angelic and Fae make up and very peculiar for this part of the galaxy.
In some visions my friends and guides gave me, I saw us flying through this verse pointing a staff into dark places. This was a visual of a conversation I had at some earlier point in time. No wings on either of us.
Then some years ago, I asked if we could help a cousin on mine, who committed suicide. I got an OK, and when I first sat down in my quiet place, I saw us, many approach my old home town, the sky was full with angelic entities, all winged except me.
When I asked about the purpose of wings, my friends said, something that was decided very early and one would have to go back to the dawn of time.
Of cause the dawn of time is the point when the first entities entered third density.

So you are saying angels that existed before the dawn of time did not have wings, and then when the dawn of time occurred, the angels grew wings, as some sort of fall to the third density?
Old 11-10-2015, 11:05 PM
Master
It needs to be understood, the angelic energy evolves like all other expressions of creation (with the exception of the Elohim) from a very basic form to the return to unity.
One does not fall to third density but rather evolve from second density to third density, where one moves from a collective consciousness to a single unit consciousness, angelic or non angelic.
The implementation of some wing structure was chosen by those overseeing the development in this region of the galaxy.
Those overseeing the developments are usually the Logoi together with the angelic and Fae.
Old 13-10-2015, 02:48 AM
mindanalyzer

Is it possible for anybody here to check remotely to see if I have wings and describe them to me?

thank you
Old 17-10-2015, 04:45 AM
Deactivated Account
Hey Scarlett, I'd agree, I'm thankful that I've gone down the path that I have because its brought me awareness, even it was born out of trauma.

I'm so excited for you/you both as you near this new chapter in your life/lives ^_^

still dont know what my lifes mission is yet, and Im sure this has a lot to do with me learning to love and accept myself as well as trust it will come when the times right (which I get signs about a lot)

Lately its also felt as though some signs were leaning towards my mission possibly being about helping people live with less happily.. but thats far down the road lol