Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 27-01-2015, 12:47 AM
Pathfinder

He is twenty eight. So young but not that young. But emotionally I think he is much younger. Usually a martial art is a great way for someone to build confidence. I am myself an ex judo player. So I know how much this can help.
So in theory it is a good idea.
But sadly this poor boy is scared of his own shadow. So I think it would not be a good idea at this stage. But it may be something to suggest further down the line. His gp has referred him for counciling. But the problem is with uk waiting lists this will probably take months.
It's a tough one that's for sure. I guess even just doing his nails will help. Maybe help him feel a bit better in himself. As even just the touch itself can have a healing effect. I can give him some healing at the same appointment. But just be carefull not to overdo it.
I just want to do what is best for him. I just hope that spirit will help guide me with this one.
Old 27-01-2015, 12:52 AM
Pathfinder

The bullying this boy had really was to the extreme. In fact one incident I actually remember happening. As it happened in the same street that I live in.
Some boys got a girl to lure him too a quiet spot. He thought he was in love but she just wanted to humiliate him. These boys beat him so bad that he was on life support.
The family moved home and someone got wind of where he lived they dragged him to a railway track close by and tied him to the train track. He managed to escape but the intent was there.
That is why I'm so concerned. The trauma he has experienced really was to the extreme.
Old 27-01-2015, 01:47 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Some boys got a girl to lure him too a quiet spot. He thought he was in love but she just wanted to humiliate him. These boys beat him so bad that he was on life support.

God, you think it's just hollywood, but it's real life. l'm convinced we're actually surrounded by subhuman psychopaths. lt's been said by Spiritual Masters that there are some real low astral types being born at the moment, and l don't doubt it for a minute.. We really need to be Spiritual Warriors atm.
lt sounds like he needs a bodyguard more than healing.
l was watching the news tonight about a place in central africa (congo, l think) which is said to be the worst place in the world for women. The things they're doing to them over there are beyond sadistic.

Quote:
But the problem is with uk waiting lists this will probably take months.

Tell me about it. l know someone who's been waiting 4 years for an operation.
Old 27-01-2015, 06:59 AM
Ivy

It sounds like you're doing all the right things, and so it he.
Old 27-01-2015, 07:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshmaiden.
Hi I hope someone can help me here. I have a new client for a aromatherapy treatments. He has been doing well with his treatments up untill now.
I have recently had a full reconnection healing and realignment. Qualified as a reconnective healing practitioner.
Up untill now I've not used the healing alongside my usual holistic therapy treatments.
I have a bit of a problem with this new client. He has come to me for aromatherapy treatments and I have also given him some healing at the same time. I don't offer the healing for payment as I feel it should be given free of charge to the people who need it most. But I do charge for the holistic therapy treatments. As I still need to pay my bills.
The problem is it has emerged that this young man has serious past trauma issues. I have encouraged him to go back to his gp to be referred for professional help.
He has today told me that he has had a worsening of his symptoms. Which include flashbacks panic attacks. I do suspect that he going through some sort of healing crisis. I feel well out of my depth here. Is this normal or do I need to stop his treatments.I do understand that a healing crisis is normal and can be a good sign. Just worried that I'm out of my depth here.
I have not offered the healing to many people just reserve for those that need it the most.
Do you think this is a healing crisis or do you think that I should stop his treatments untill he has had the proper professional help that he needs. Or is this how it is supposed to be,

Growth is often uncomfortable. Spirit has put this in front of you. This experience will happen wether you fight it or flow with it. What is 'proper professional help'? Healing is healing.