Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 11-02-2015, 04:11 PM
Knower
Seeking Practitioner Help

Hello everyone,
At what point would you feel that it is time to seek help from a practitioner? or help from anyone about your situation? Like, we all would need to see a doctor of some sort. thank you for all replys.

Almondeyez,
Old 11-02-2015, 04:33 PM
Ascender
Could I have some context of what you would see the practitioner for and what situation I would be in?
Old 11-02-2015, 05:25 PM
Knower
I would personally need someone to show me how to clear my charkas, energy blockage, to bring in blessings. I hear there's different techniques to meditating, visualization etc.. and I need to consult someone to help me do some things. Sometimes we can have all the tools but yet don't know how to utilize them. or maybe in fact, we could be hindering ourselves in our thinking, with negative thought. We could be our worst critic and I'm trying to find out if I'm in fact that. thank you
Old 11-02-2015, 09:03 PM
Master
A Reiki healer would be able to help you with all that.
Old 11-02-2015, 09:08 PM
Ascender
You can do it through guided meditation, and a smudging stick to clear your energies, "Jason Stephson" is amazing for that on youtube. I personally would not pay for a healer unless the price is reasonable as I think doing it your self will be better in the long run. Good luck!
Old 12-02-2015, 03:01 AM
Knower
I am a believer of intercessors, prayer warriors and all that, but some people are just there for business and it takes special people with gifts or experience that brings results. When you say, smudging sticks, are you talking about sage? Are there classes that teaches this stuff?
Old 12-02-2015, 04:50 AM
Master

Yes there are classes for that kind of thing, you just have to find a place that offers them. Some cities have many people offering workshops and classes but if you live in a smaller town or in the country it's a bit more difficult to find them.
Old 26-02-2015, 12:03 AM
Knower
I mean seeking a practitioner for everything. I notice when you start doing rituals things happen. People start getting mad with you, things in your environment starts to change and not always for the good. It seems like I've been having backlashes, lots of negative energies, that I have been praying against seems to be back firing on me and i can't understand this for the life of me. So, I need to understand things more.
Old 26-02-2015, 03:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by almondeyez68
I notice when you start doing rituals things happen. People start getting mad with you, things in your environment starts to change and not always for the good......

I've been doing rituals for forty years and never has anyone become mad - and yes things in my environment changed but for the better.

What kinds of rituals are you performing? If you're doing rituals to harm or working negative rites of any kind then things can start to change in a bad way.

What kinds of negative energies are you experiencing, if you don't mind my asking. You say you're praying against these negative energies - the deity (or deities) that you're praying to - are they the same deities that you're working with in ritual (if you are working with deities in ritual, that is)?

Jenny Crow
Old 26-02-2015, 04:40 AM
Knower
No...I was experimenting with candles and it wasn't towards anybody but for myself, my successes. I just notice different little things and I've stopped burning them, it seem like I was doing only the opposite. Example: I have a case going on right now, it's all in my favor, the insurance company took full responsibility, but my attorney came back with a low bid for all my injuries I sustained. I had to get another attorney,to check into my case, to say, it was a horrible deal. Things like that. So my road or opportunity would open up, but it would open up backwards or sideways.