Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Right. *cracks knuckles* This doesn't have to be all that complicated. You need to warn him, not be there to change his lifestyle. A phone call will do. Maybe just mention that you read an article where someone who fits his description or state had a heart attack and died because he hadn't brought his medicine or wore his medical information or didn't know that when you see a lot of dots in front of your eyes you call 911. Something like that. 30 seconds on the phone, and he will say 'bah humbug' and hang up. But the information will have been passed on and he will remember it when it matters. And your task is done.

And if you think you aren't given something when you get to be there for him when his dad dies, you are wrong. Didn't you say you care for this person, or did I misunderstand? As far as I can tell, fate is placing the ball in your lap and there's a bow tied to it.

Yep I do care..we both do.
The above scenario would work on most, but as a healthy athlete.. not so easy. Also they told me it wasn't his health that is causing it, its is the anxiety his ex is creating.. they ( spirit) told me I needed to intervene there..how do I tell him that?

We don't talk about his divorce, but he feels guilty about the kids who are 20,19 and 13 but thats his path to learn and me getting involved is not ideal.

Also myself I am only just regaining all my strength after a very long and difficult depression and as I said to someone, I just woke up from a 10 year coma a few months ago. You see my reluctance to relinquish my strength so soon?
Old 13-01-2012, 12:33 PM
Master

Well, find an article about anxiety leading to heart attack, and a symptom matching his. And how he can notice he is getting one. The spirits ARE working with you, you don't need to be exactly right in your warning as long as his mind is reminded of heart attacks. You don't even need to mention his wife yourself, just ask him if there is anything that worries him a lot recently.

Actually, you don't even need to talk with him - just send him an email containing a link to a suitable article. He will have been warned. Trust the spirits to make sure he reads it. Even if you send the link in a text message.
Old 13-01-2012, 12:42 PM
Guide
I am so sorry to hear about your coma. Obviously you have a great role to play in the universe not just in this instance but in general. People who are in comas for as long as you have been usually don’t wake up. The universe has something in store for you.

My only comment about the choice you have to make is this; Can you live with the consequence of not doing as Spirit has ask you? Are you certain that those consequences will not impact your future development? And finally, if you care for this person and his family how could you not help?
Love and relationships are fickle at times. The only constant thing in our lives is us and the universe. Believe me I know all to well how hard it is too help some people. Don’t leave this on your shoulders let it be his decision. Offer the help that you can but should he refuses it, and then you have done what you can do. Remember for every action there is a reaction.

I also understand how much it takes out of you to help others, but in the big scheme of things you will recover, he and his father may not. The choice is yours.

Peace and Light,
SpiritCarrier
Old 13-01-2012, 12:43 PM
Master

Thanks for your replies.. I think I have been through so many scenarios.

He is so busy I know he won't read the email.. even my emails I have to message him to say have you read it.. it was my initial thought..

Basically he doesn't know he has a heart condition..but I know he has worries..deep down he will never admit it- but spirit told me and I knew anyhow. They say until his ex stops throwing tantrums he will not get better and he will die.

I guess I am miffed spirit 'gave' 'forced' this responsibility onto me when I am trying to move on and get over him.
Old 13-01-2012, 12:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCarrier
I am so sorry to hear about your coma. Obviously you have a great role to play in the universe not just in this instance but in general. People who are in comas for as long as you have been usually don’t wake up. The universe has something in store for you.

My only comment about the choice you have to make is this; Can you live with the consequence of not doing as Spirit has ask you? Are you certain that those consequences will not impact your future development? And finally, if you care for this person and his family how could you not help?
Love and relationships are fickle at times. The only constant thing in our lives is us and the universe. Believe me I know all to well how hard it is too help some people. Don’t leave this on your shoulders let it be his decision. Offer the help that you can but should he refuses it, and then you have done what you can do. Remember for every action there is a reaction.

I also understand how much it takes out of you to help others, but in the big scheme of things you will recover, he and his father may not. The choice is yours.

Peace and Light,
SpiritCarrier

Wise words and spot on..

My role is to save in this incarnation- however my feelings interfere with strength.

You are all right I can pass on the information and leave it to him to take action etc- spirit knows I am not the sort of person to do that.
If I start something I must see it through.

I care and thats why it hurts- it hurts because he rejected me too.

I will have to wait ( and spirit will) until I am strong enough to do it as I know he is going to reject me again and thats going to be painful and they
( spirit) know it.. just hoping spirit can find another way I guess!!
Old 13-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Guide
I wish you well. Some things in this incarnation are difficult and painful but we gain so much from even those things. I have faith that Spirit would not ask you to do something you are physically and emotionally not able to do. So I think it says a lot about your inner strength that you have been ask to do this.

Peace and Inner Strength be with you.

SpiritCarrier
Old 16-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
I have been on chat and had opinions and advice from quite a few which has made me stop and think..

Spirit sent me a message that I need to warn/save a former flame that he is in danger. They say its my duty/job. I then asked will we be together if I do save him and they said NO.

At first I was going to find a way to tell him, now I am just feeling that just because I can save doesn't mean I have to.
I told spirit there has to be something in it for me, to change our destinies because saving is hard and exhausting work especially for people that are reluctant to be saved or don't think they need it.

Learning to control my sensitivity, so don't want to exhaust myself again for someone who will be a challenge to save, even though we both care and have feelings for each other.

Has anyone else ever 'challenged' spirit because I felt this was the right thing to do- change the paths of fate and take some control?

I've thought on the post for a while and of course you always retain this right. This was given to you.

I've always felt in a personal way with greater power comes greater responsibility. I've always taken this to be something people should do. I think the same applies here. The greater the power the more lives are affected. I think this is a great responsibility that takes courage and strength.

I like the way Carl Weschcke and Joe Slate put their feeling in these words... "The greater our field of resources becomes, the greater becomes our obligation to act with intelligence and spiritual awareness".... to which I add compassion. When I read this I thought of this post.

The thing is, I wager you already know what to do. It is part of path.

If you're in harmony with your choice then who can say yes or no. But control is not to be confused with mastery. It's up to you to be the Master and what that means. You always retain the right according to what you think proper.

You're free to choose. But then some people feel service is part of life's purpose and as such also be part of what is to be learned and experienced. I figured I had the right to chime in cause I've taken the liberty to say no to the Big Guy enough times myself. It is often through no you learn the answer of yes.

Be well,
Old 16-01-2012, 10:02 PM
Master
Has anyone else ever 'challenged' spirit because I felt this was the right thing to do- change the paths of fate and take some control?

Yes... our communication with spirit is two-way. I've ranted at my guides in the past when I didn't like what they were saying.

And... it's important to look at the urge for 'control'... which might be a healthy move toward autonomy, or could be the ego's petulent demand. It takes self-awareness to tell the difference.

Or, you could just go ahead and notice the effects in your --- from that point are you becoming more open and free or more closed.

by the way... "What's in it for you" in genuinely helping someone is, it feels really really good... and it can be healing for you in some ways as well.

Xan