Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-06-2014, 02:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Wink can people spy on you during AP?

This concept didnt used to make me nervous because i had thought ap was so rare anyways,who would spy on me? But,i did know one person who ap back when i heard about it and worry did he ever spy on me? Since,we were chatting a lot at the time,and he was kind of a mentor to me on spiritual matters and i was new to spirituality. Well,he suddenly stopped talking to me one day. I always wondered why but not very bothered either. I had thought did his meditation tell him i wasnt good for him or did he ap and find things out about me?
Old 27-06-2014, 06:33 AM
Master

Its pointless worrying about things like this. Im sure one who has the ability to check up on his students would also be quite non judgemental (within reason) as he'd also have more understanding of human nature and all the things others do behind the scenes.

I had a couple of teachers who were telepathic, one highly telepathic so do understand your fears. One of them did have like a pet hate.. I must admit it did add to me stopping doing something which I knew was negative some and ashamed for him to know. (being the teacher he was, he never said anything to me about it but he probably did know).
Old 27-06-2014, 12:03 PM
Experiencer
My mother stopped the whole ap thing because she though it was intrusive to go to other people's homes. I personally think that was just her excuse to stop doing something she felt afraid of, which is understandable.

But if you start with the premise that there are spirits around us all the time, one wonders if there is any privacy at all! So I wouldn't worry about it either.

It seems that if you keep your energy high, those with lower energy away or out of reach. And high energy spirits aren't interested in spying.
Old 27-06-2014, 01:50 PM
Master

In your astral body you are about the same as a ghost , just with a living body to return to . I am sure there are a few ghosts watching . You might want to read my post tittled " does it bother you doing adult things knowing that ghosts are watching ". To quote D. Sutphen , " you can go any where you want ".
Old 28-06-2014, 05:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelle239
This concept didnt used to make me nervous because i had thought ap was so rare anyways,who would spy on me? But,i did know one person who ap back when i heard about it and worry did he ever spy on me? Since,we were chatting a lot at the time,and he was kind of a mentor to me on spiritual matters and i was new to spirituality. Well,he suddenly stopped talking to me one day. I always wondered why but not very bothered either. I had thought did his meditation tell him i wasnt good for him or did he ap and find things out about me?
An astral projector cannot spy on a Human-being in the physical dimension through their astral projections. The reason is the physical body of a Human-being exists in the physical dimension and astral projection does not occur in the physical dimension. Astral projection occurs in the spiritual dimensions and not the physical. Overlapping the physical dimension is a spiritual dimension often known as the RTZ (Real Time-Zone) and that dimension often looks very similar to the physical space that it overlaps. Projectors will often have experiences in the RTZ that make them believe that they somehow spied on someone in the physical dimension but in reality that is not the case. While the RTZ looks like the physical dimension in many instances it is not the physical dimension and what occurs in the physical dimension doesn't necessarily occur in the RTZ and vice-versa. A lot of the beings that operate in the RTZ will take the image of physical-beings the projector knows and so it is very easy for a new projector to believe they spied on someone in the physical dimension when in reality they did not. Even if the projector travels down the street and goes into the RTZ space overlapping the house of the person they intend to spy on and sees that person in the RTZ the chances of it actually being that person are extremely low to non-existent. What they typically and usually will see is a totally different being taking the image of that person or a manifestation created by their intent to spy on someone. But an astral projector cannot spy on anyone or anything in the physical dimension unless it was somehow mirrored into the RTZ or astral-planes and that is something in my thousands of hours in the spiritual dimensions and tens or hundreds of thousands of projections I have never seen. And even if it did happen it's not like the projector would be able to control it, predict it, or position themselves in the right place at the right time to spy on the intended person when they intended.
Old 28-06-2014, 06:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
But an astral projector cannot spy on anyone or anything in the physical dimension unless it was somehow mirrored into the RTZ or astral-planes and that is something in my thousands of hours in the spiritual dimensions and tens or hundreds of thousands of projections I have never seen. And even if it did happen it's not like the projector would be able to control it, predict it, or position themselves in the right place at the right time to spy on the intended person when they intended.

but EVERYTHING in the physical IS in fact mirrored in the astral realm. A human as he walks around the earth plane, also has an energy form, an astral form and an etheric form. He's never without his energy bodies.

I personally think it all depends on just how close to the physical dimension vibration the astral projector is getting, how much off the physical dimension view he or she gets. Sometimes when Ive got out, Im like denser in the astral world then other times.

In my case I have seen things in the astral in which where in fact physical.

eg when I was floating up by the ceiling I spied something on my wardrough.. so I floated over and read it. It was a gift certifcate to a certain store, for a certain amount. When I got back into my physical body, I went to go and see.. and sure enough it was there on top of my wardrobe. Turned out my boyfriend had for some reason (he didnt live with me) decided to hide this gift for me there instead of taking it back to his place. All the details I read on it was correct (and I didnt even know that small store did gift vouchers before this!).

There is now way I could of just got all this info astrally by chance!! (Ive had other incidences too in which I certainly did see things. With my RTZ projections I dont usually get any of the misleading stuff in the astral so can usually trust what Im seeing is correct.

Just cause you dont experience this, it doesnt mean that others dont (its like a person not able to see auras saying they dont exist due to that). I personally find that I seem to have different levels of density in the astral, some much closer to our physical then others. I seem to have often tuned into the etheric level when astral or something????

Also consider the fact you may be lucid dreaming you are getting astral if you've never been able to check things out with RTZ projections (the subconcious mind manifesting can confuse what someone is experiencing)
Old 28-06-2014, 08:55 PM
Master

Read #6 on this link .
http://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/2012...ions-answered/
Old 28-06-2014, 09:20 PM
Badger1777

Yes, others can watch and interact with you when you astral project. But there's no point worrying about it, because anyone with sufficient skill to spy on you as you astral project can also do so when you are merely in normal sleep too. And possibly when you are awake if they can get past the blocks your conscious mind puts in place.

When you astral project, you are not going anywhere new and exposed. The astral plane is basically everything plus a bit more. It exists within the familiar physical, as well as just beyond it. All you do when you astral project is that you accept that you are no longer bound by conventional laws of reality.

When I was a young lad, I used astral projection as a means of checking up on distant friends and relatives. Mostly all was well, but there were times when I'd suddenly come back and have to phone them for real, and once or twice when I abandoned everything and jumped on the next train. I was always right. I'd learn in AP that they were having some major problem, and that would be confirmed by calling them, so I guess in a way I was spying. I didn't get much detail though, just sort of concept level. Possibly because I wasn't the best at it, possibly because they didn't open up, possibly a bit of both, or possibly you simply don't get every detail, I don't know.

A more amusing tale comes from a friend of mine, who was worried about his girlfriend because she'd gone out on a girls night out, and was late back. More so than was normal, and she was out drinking in a rough patch of town. So he decided to go and look for her. Except he knew he couldn't cover an entire city centre on foot very quickly, so he decided to astral project instead. He recounted how he travelled at speed down each street, but each street to be searched was sort of squashed, so that he was able to search a much larger area much more quickly and easily. Then he saw her, drunk, coming down a particular road, eating a kebab. This puzzled him because she'd always claimed to be a vegetarian. She was drunk (that's the only situation in which you eat a kebab), but at least she was staggering in the right direction, and was happy and well, so he snapped himself back out and just waited for her at home. He said he asked her if she'd had anything to eat, and she laughed, and then confessed to eating 'roadkill flesh' (a kebab) for the first time in years.

Incidentally, just in case anyone is wondering, in the UK, a kebab is not the delicious grilled marinated chicken or lamb on a stick as originates in north Africa. In the UK, a kebab is basically regurgitated, reconstituted "thing" of unknown origin, which is made into an enormous block which is not kept in the fridge, not protected from flies, and each night is slowly grilled and bits carved off, stuffed into a stale pitta bread along with some limp soggy salad, and then doused in either chilli sauce or cat vomit (a type of garlic sauce that looks like cat vomit). People buy them after the pubs close on friday and saturday nights.
Old 29-06-2014, 12:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger1777
Incidentally, just in case anyone is wondering, in the UK, a kebab is not the delicious grilled marinated chicken or lamb on a stick as originates in north Africa. In the UK, a kebab is basically regurgitated, reconstituted "thing" of unknown origin, which is made into an enormous block which is not kept in the fridge, not protected from flies, and each night is slowly grilled and bits carved off, stuffed into a stale pitta bread along with some limp soggy salad, and then doused in either chilli sauce or cat vomit (a type of garlic sauce that looks like cat vomit). People buy them after the pubs close on friday and saturday nights.

LOL that was quite a description! I was about to have breakfast and not so feeling like it now.
Old 29-06-2014, 12:23 AM
Super Moderator
These reports -first of viewing the gift voucher....and second (Badger) -of viewing the girlfriend eating a kebab...show that it is possible to view events in real-time while out of body -to some extent anyway. Intriguing.

A British Kebab is not something one would like to encounter on the astral! LOL