Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-06-2014, 08:35 PM
AstralBeginner13

Astral Projection - Rope technique

Is anyone familiar with the rope technique? I do know the steps and all, but i cant seem to get at the vibrational stage, any tips for me? Thanks!
Old 17-06-2014, 01:53 AM
Master

Welcome to the forum . I have yet to have a conwscious o.b.e. my self . The basic idea of the rope technique is to visualize a rope above you , then visualize your astral hands grabbing it and pulling your self out . If it dont work , try some thing else .
Old 17-06-2014, 02:19 AM
Pathfinder

not everyone gets really intense vibrations. you may be trying the exit technique too soon. maybe try waiting longer for the vibrations to come. If you start feeling heavy and light at the same time or you cant feel the shape of your body anymore, that is probably a good time to try the exit technique....even if you havent felt any vibrations yet.
Old 17-06-2014, 02:43 AM
Master

The rope technique as another said is simply imagining a rope above you and imaging yourself to climbing it, you need to do this in like a first person thing (dont imagine that you are watching you) as if u yourself is climbing a rope. Imagine what it feels like to be climbing that rope, what you would be seeing from that perspective etc You need to move your consciousness to that place.

this technique does work well for some but not all.
Old 17-06-2014, 08:50 AM
Ryzaack

You're probably trying to exit too early, when you try to AP, try to have a relaxed and somewhat passive mind, CLEAR your mind of unwanted thoughts, and if they do come across just observe what they are and move on, I think this is the key, o b s e r v e what's happening with you and around you, kinda act casual at anything that happens just watch it happen.
Old 25-06-2014, 07:50 AM
dreambreax

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreconfusion
not everyone gets really intense vibrations. you may be trying the exit technique too soon. maybe try waiting longer for the vibrations to come. If you start feeling heavy and light at the same time or you cant feel the shape of your body anymore, that is probably a good time to try the exit technique....even if you havent felt any vibrations yet.

good advice
Old 25-06-2014, 09:48 PM
Willowstar

Hi, this one technique I found to be frustrating, I think from what I remember, is to actually get yourself some rope and feel the texture of it and hang it from the roof in reality or someplace you can let yourself feel the sensation of hanging from it. Then recreate those sensations as if you were climbing the rope in your mind before you sleep? Best of luck with it.
Old 25-06-2014, 10:14 PM
Suspended

l think robert bruce says it's the best method, but l've never got out that way. l've had many projections over the years and the best one's l found came from either sleep paralysis or using a spinning or rocking method.
Also, l don't seem to experience this vibrational stage they talk about, although l do get the loud sounds sometimes just before exit.
Old 25-06-2014, 10:24 PM
Suspended

There is another method described by william buhlman [long time projector - 40+ years] which is the only method he ever uses l think.
He visualizes some object/objects he likes, which are in another room. ln the beginning it took 3 months to have his first projection, but they increased the more he practiced.