Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-01-2011, 12:31 AM
Iamlight

Helping my kindred souls to understand

This i hoping that I can shed some light on the Twin Flame/Soul Experience
First id like to say that I have Found my Twin lived a life here on Earth with Her that was wonderful
in 1987 she passed and I moved on with the broken life that followed, my Love was just gone from my life.
Then Recently she came to me or never left me we made lets say for arguement a telepathic connection and
we were able to communicate with each other this made me start to learn more as well as what she tells me.
I questioned my own sanity but everything i read and everything i was told only verifyed that this was a true
experience.
I have Read and responded to many threads here. I find many soul writing even as confused as I was with
Questions, Have I found my twin, why do we fight, in some cases i even see those who are broken hearted
because as with me they lost their twin to the other side
To answer the first one:
Let me just say that while both souls are here on the earth there is no way that you can be 100%
sure when one passes and they come to you as mine did with me to wait and be with me till my lessons here
are learned will one know if they are with them.
As far as why has my twin hurt me goes one thing I can say that if this is your twin and they hurt
you then there are still lessons to be learned and u may need to incarnate yet again or as I have observed
Many of you want it to be true that this is your twin because of your love for them and are not in either case
there are still Lessons to be learned.
And last if your twin has departed the earth in this lifetime and this does not necessarly mean you
had to be with them in this lifetime it may be someone you never met but all of your lessons have been learned
then i feel they will get in contact with you if it is in your best interst or they will just wait for you to pass
so that the two of u meet and u ascend to the next plane of existance together. For those who were married in
this lifetime be patient and the day will come and you will be reunited as either i have or in the other way I
described.
I hope this is a Help to many of you. May Peace and Happiness be part of both of you and your Existance.
Old 23-01-2011, 12:44 AM
You're sweet to help.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-01-2011, 01:14 AM
Graelwyn

I am of the belief, that twins incarnate together not only on their final life here, but during quite a few lives, maybe only crossing paths briefly in other lives, maybe having to work through a lot of difficulties in their earlier meetings. I think that it is in their final life together, that all issues are generally resolved, and the union is peaceful and as you might expect such a wonderful connection to be.

As I have said before, from experience myself, I think it is soo easy for people, in their desperation to find something to cling onto, to believe a soulmate to be a twin flame. I have been there, done that, got the t shirt, and until you actually meet the real thing, you simply will not know as you have nothing to compare the feeling to. I thought my first soulmate was my tf. I wanted him to be my tf so badly. But I had to realise that the soulmates in our lives are just as important and valid in teaching us to deal with the things that need to be dealt with on the way to that final and pure reunion with the twin.

Many people do settle down with their soulmate. I think it can be very easy to romanticise the concept of the twinflame and base too much around it, forgetting to continue working on our own spiritual path and our own inner selves.

That is my view. If I ever get with the man I believe to be my tf, and things do not go that smoothly, then I shall know and accept that either a) we have a lot of work to do and this is not the final union and maybe not the right lifetime to be together or b ) he is a strong soulmate, there to show me things in myself I still need to work on.
Old 23-01-2011, 08:52 AM
LadyImpreza1111

This is interesting. Good post.

Since connecting with my twin...........I have not felt an ounce of pain from the connection. Mostly just peace and whatever emotions ping pong from him. Ironically I didn't "recognize" him until a month after I contacted him and yet when he ran, I almost expected it even without feeling the connection right away and I wasn't sad when he did.

I wonder if that means I have any more lessons to learn?