Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-03-2024, 11:49 AM
Guide

Not a sparrow will fall without the father knowing.

Blessings Sparrow, I am conscious that the humble sparrow was mentioned in
the Bible by say that not even a sparrow shall fall to the ground without the
father knowing.

My question for you is that I believe through deep insightful listening that
what we call gravity is actually that of the Presence which has condensed its
essence into stars and planets, and this we call gravity, I think that gravity is
the dense super compressed Spirit a bit like unconditional love made manifest
into dense matter, I would be most grateful for your thoughts on this.

blessings michael.
Old 03-03-2024, 04:00 PM
Master
Dear Michael K.,

It is equally my joy to extend blessing to you.

The reality of which you are a part follows an algorithm of energy patterns which replicates itself throughout the universe. These patterns can be identified by observing the light patterns of distant galaxies. For it is, as I have already indicated, light is information.

Those patterns communicate the way in which the universe takes form and is expanding. Of course, your universe is also part of the multiverse. Within this multiverse an algorithm pattern is also replicated, overlapping your reality. Where your patterns of consciousness overlap with another at certain points, this is what causes your experience of physical density. The more frequent this pattern of consciousness overlaps upon the fabric of the multiverse, the more energy is personified and you shall experience phenomena like gravity. This is why your consciousness is able to be personified into physical form, while you are also a multidimensional being. This has been attempted to be communicated to you through crop circle patterns.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 04-03-2024, 09:40 AM
Master

Sparrow.

Wow, my mind has been going round and round for a couple of days thinking about your comments. They are very interesting and I’ve enjoyed reading them.

Firstly, thank you for your extra words about God. Yep I think I can understand what you are trying to convey and all of it makes total sense to me, in fact I feel that is the best interpretation of God that I have ever read. Well at least one that I can accept.

You state…….” In fact, your spirit will use multiple bodies in multiple states, in multiple times and places, for multiple experiences”

So are we a bit like a hologram. Let’s say that our consciousness breaks off into different pieces doing different things but all the pieces contain the whole. Is that right?

So when we dream and our dreams are all over the place and don’t seem to make sense, is it because we are jumping in and out of different states and different bodies?

And you state that there are multiple earths as well. So is that like a hologram as well.

You state……” The universe through which you connect is actually a multiverse.”

Can you describe what a multiverse is? If you can provide me with an analogy it makes it easier for me to grasp as I tend to think in pictures in my head if I want to understand something.

Yes I can easily accept that when we cross over we do not have a body but we create one with a thought form. Is that correct? And if we don’t create a thought form then what do we look like?

You state…….”Your so-called physical body itself is just an apparition of another body of energy you have that your physical one sits in. You cannot always see it, but it is there.”

Can you explain this in more detail and what do you mean by “sits in”.

Ok I guess that’s enough questions for one post. Hope this is ok with you.

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with us. I am loving it!

Kind regards.
Old 04-03-2024, 10:39 AM
Guide

Multi verses relative to each other? One Absolute SELF ?

Blessings dear Sparrow, as you say there are multi verses which I gather would
be all relative to each other? What then is the nature of the Absolute Spirit
intelligence. ? Is the only ONE Absolute SOURCE who is the Absolute Authority
over ALL VERSES, ? Or is there an Absolute Spirit Intelligence for each
separate universe? I would be grateful for your reply.

blessings michael
Old 04-03-2024, 03:33 PM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

As there are a number of questions brought forward simultaneously, let us break them down together for palatable consumption.

You ask:
So are we a bit like a hologram. Let’s say that our consciousness breaks off into different pieces doing different things but all the pieces contain the whole. Is that right?

Consciousness does not break off; that would denote separation occurs and a possibility of a part of you somehow being lost somewhere.

Your spirit is the very definition of infinity; it was never born, because what is infinite cannot have a beginning nor end, thus has it always existed. What is infinite does not adhere to the created parameters of time and space. This means your spirit has access to all time and all space with which to experience itself. It is doing this all at once.

Your soul is a creation, and as all creations do, will have a beginning and, if you so wish, an end. Your soul is just something your consciousness, or Self-awareness uses to configure itself within different conceptualised states, such as the so-called physical one. Your physical body is, as you have correctly surmised, a projection, or thought form, your soul is inventing.

Your consciousness will play out different scenarios, what you call lifetimes, on different planets, in parallel worlds and different dimensions. Where your current consciousness is presently focused, it experiences these sequentially, out of choice. That is, your human consciousness and present experience is not aware of what your other lifetimes are doing, and this is by choice. All these experiences are happening at once, but you become "aware" of them sequentially, and each aspect is connected to each other always, and in all ways.

-Sparrow

Old 04-03-2024, 03:38 PM
Master
You ask:
So when we dream and our dreams are all over the place and don’t seem to make sense, is it because we are jumping in and out of different states and different bodies?

Your dream experiences are simply your own state of awareness which you experience once the body enters a restful state. That is, once the focus of your awareness is shifted from your physical senses, it shifts its focus internally to that of your state of present consciousness. This has no definitive form, until you give it one. The dreams that you have is that consciousness, which is you, giving transient forms to your thoughts while your physical body is resting. What you dream about will depend on the clutter you have accumulated in your conscious mind from the day, or other thoughts which seek validation.

They do not, as you say, make sense, because you are remembering them from the point of view of your biological physical brain when you wake. They are not taking place inside the brain itself; the brain is just a receiver and processor of information, not a creator of information. The physical brain is tuned to have human experiences, not experiences outside of human biology. This is why they are often jumbled. Your human physical brain is trying to receive and process those memories by associating them with its own human experiences.

If you were to become aware that you were dreaming, while within your dream, you would not only be able to manipulate your dream, but leave it entirely and explore other dimensions.

-Sparrow

Old 04-03-2024, 03:42 PM
Master
You ask:
And you state that there are multiple earths as well. So is that like a hologram as well.

Essentially, that is one way of looking at it. Thought is that which is real; the tangible worlds of the multiverse are, in a sense, collective thought forms.

You ask:
Can you describe what a multiverse is? If you can provide me with an analogy it makes it easier for me to grasp as I tend to think in pictures in my head if I want to understand something.

A very crude but convenient analogy would be for you to picture a beautiful expanding fractal cobweb. A web which expands outward in all directions simultaneously, and forever remains connected as one structure. Now picture where the lines of the cobweb connect at intermittent points. These points are where consciousness has accumulated to form the fabric that makes up the shape and design of the web, or multiverse. Each web contains infinite timeline threads, and infinite replications of itself, expanding out into all directions.

As you choose your state of awareness as to what reality you wish to be in, you will thus move from one point on the web to another, since it is all connected. This is in the same way as both space and interdimensional travel occurs by advanced civilizations; a physical place does not exist; they simply change the resonant frequency of the state they exist as, to the resonant frequency of what something else exists as, and then they suddenly manifest there. You as a soul are not aware of what the rest of the web looks like; you as the spider, can only traverse it depending on what direction you aspire to go. You are weaving your own tapestry of reality.

-Sparrow

Old 04-03-2024, 03:50 PM
Master
You ask:
Yes I can easily accept that when we cross over we do not have a body but we create one with a thought form. Is that correct? And if we don’t create a thought form then what do we look like?

In your case, when you cross over, your consciousness will use cellular memory of what your physical form looked like to create an astral body. Even the same clothes. This is because your consciousness has pre-configured its self-awareness to being used to interacting with reality inside a body. Since this is what it is used to, it will replicate this experience, until your self-awareness figures out it is not necessary.

What you choose to look like will depend on where you happen to be, what you are willing to accept, and what experience you are trying to have. If you want an experience of walking down a street, you will obviously give yourself a body. If you are not willing to accept that you have died, or accept that you are much more than just human, then you won’t look anything but human. If you are entering realms that do not contain humanoid structures or do not use technology, then you will simply see yourself as a sphere of light, or anything in between. Such as something similar to the beings from the motion picture Cocoon.

You ask:
You state……."Your so-called physical body itself is just an apparition of another body of energy you have that your physical one sits in. You cannot always see it, but it is there."

Can you explain this in more detail and what do you mean by "sits in".

It seems to be a common belief by many that your soul inhabits your physical body, despite the fact your physical body being the smallest part of you. It also appears to be a common belief that your thoughts originate from your physical brain, despite the fact they do not. It also appears to be a common belief that your feelings originate from much the same place, despite the fact they do not. Your physical body is just a receiver and processor of information within a specific density expression. Your brain and nervous system simply replicate, or at least try to, information from your conscious awareness. This conscious awareness is what your physical embodiment sits in, which is another body of energy relating to your state of intent. You are simply not aware of other aspects of your awareness because your self-awareness is configured to focus solely on human actions. Your physical body is merely a transient representation of your current beliefs made manifest. Those beliefs are created by your body of consciousness, which are sequentially translated into a body of flesh and bone.

I hope this has not been too taxing to process in a single sitting, and that I have provided some clarity to these topics.

-Sparrow

Old 04-03-2024, 03:55 PM
Master
Dear Michael K.,

A wonder full day to you.

Yes, there is only one absolute source, for what is infinite cannot be one thing and not another. That source has always existed, for there was never a beginning to it, nor shall there be an end to it. Since it is all things, all things must be infinite by design. This also means everything which can exist, does exist, and exists all at the same time.

Your experience of things being "created" is merely awareness revealing itself in different forms, in different places, at different times. It does this through individual perspectives, and points of view, of an infinite number of different sentient beings.

You have to be careful when using the term absolute authority, for this could denote one thing wields supreme power and superiority over something else. That experience is ultimately an illusion, but one some choose to experience.

Your universe, and indeed the multiverse, has always existed, it is simply that different points of view allow the experience of it through forms of creation and destruction. Those who, in a sense, oversee the maintenance of such structures, are collective intelligences beyond what you can currently comprehend.

In this sense, they are both free-willed sentient beings, but simultaneously also one and the same, depending on where your awareness sits.

-Sparrow

Old 04-03-2024, 07:56 PM
Administrator
A lot of questions asked to sparrow and he has replied so Thank you Sparrow

Namaste