Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 16-01-2016, 02:01 AM
Knower
Requesting a quick reading concerning a few spirits that are here now

Hello, I could use a quick reading on about 15 spirits that showed up over here about 2 hours ago. I would appreciate some quick help. PM me
Old 20-01-2016, 04:41 AM
Master
Sorry I am late to the party (and so were about 10 of those 15 spirits).

I have been spending quite a while wondering in what way we both seem to be 'connected'...experiencing similar things at similar times and understanding our respective spiritual circumstances.

I reached the conclusion we both share one (or more) guides/entities watching over both of us.

Notice how hardly anybody ever responds to any threads/posts we make? Notice how I am still waiting for the answer to your 'remote viewing' question, I doubt anybody else other than myself and one other poster will reply to?...it's not gonna go anywhere.

In response to your question, we both have 5-6 spirit guides/resident spirits/hangers around/whatever that are with us constantly...so you just have to account for the 9-10 that make up for the 15.

It happens sometimes...if you create a portal or corridor...or even change the energy around a bit, some curious spirits will show up to see what's going on before moving on. Sometimes they'll stay for a few seconds and other times, for up to an hour. Sometimes the resident spirits will tell all of the 'gatecrashers' off...and one thinks they are talking to them, but they are not. Spirits tend to get quite territorial and other spirits like to test them and push the buttons/limits from time to time.

All those 'other spirits' were, were acquaintances/associates of your own 'spirit team' who were being rather nosy and trying to interfere in something that's none of their business - I get the feeling they were 'rivals' or a 'rival team'...maybe a bit of jealousy is involved because they don't have a 'human master' like your team does.

That's basically what that was all about.
Old 24-01-2016, 04:38 PM
Pathfinder
Necro,

Do you use your ghost box or are those impressions? Curious. One of my main interests is to eventually learn to contact my own spirit guide.

Courtesyofmind,

Did your issue clear up? What exactly was going on that you needed help?
Old 26-01-2016, 10:37 PM
Experiencer
It appears that you are projecting these energetic events yourself and are deeply lost in your own ego dramas.

Now, what is seen is that you are continuing your issue/life challenge of Powerlessness and the rejecting of one's control over life.

It is clear that you are refusing to 'hear' others insights unless those insights or opinions 'agree' with your own projections.

Right now....it is suggested that you relax, calm your mind and meditate on gathering more Divine Light energy into your life, into your aura and take a break from all the self created drama.

Or...you could continue this pathway.....it is your choice.

It appears, my friend, that this specific pathway will continue until you feel sick and tired of "being sick and tired".

Your energies are so ramped up, discombobulated and lost, it makes my heart hurt. But, what is most important here is that ...this IS your choice and you are NOT a victim!!!

I have faith in your natural born talents and energies and know you will end this self-created event when you feel ready.

Honor your freewill.

YOU CREATE YOUR REALITY ( through focus and intent ).

I wish you strength and awareness my friend.

In Light & Harmony Taoist
Old 27-01-2016, 01:51 PM
55Degrees

You would possibly get a better response if you post this in the Reading Requests here http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=45