Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 12:19 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Prolly better to include the entire context.

I can't tell if it refers to others being ugly or it refers to one's own garbage, but because the first sentence seems to refer to the latter.

Those dang inverted commas make eveything foggy, so he doesn't actually mean ugly.

I wish I didn't understand the implication of the post, but I do.
You'll have to ask SG what 'ugly' refers to as it's her word, not mine.
All I know is, it's something she sees as a problem.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:26 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
What is ugly in your eyes AC? Because how you see ugly will be the difference between dirty hands and clean hands...........in this moment......either way the interaction.........may simply require a hand.........to accept and support...........not necessarily to remove it...ones hands really dont even require to be cleaned to do just that.

Namaste
I interpret SG's usage of 'ugly' as problems she sees.
In order to resolve a problem, the problem has to be accepted\acknowledged and dealt with.
Something has to change in order for a problem to become not a problem.
Something has to be removed.

Ask SG what she is referring to as being 'ugly'.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:29 PM
Master
There is a time to stand up in truth .. its not flowery words ( constructive anger is that constructive to growth .. Negative anger..simply harms so that one feels justified in some part of their brain as being wise )

I know some of you .. as much as you can in personal moments on the net... ( yr good people )

I also know some ...beautiful souls who are humbled ... who are being bullied over egos .. it's ****..!!!

.. its simple .. "DO NO HARM"

This thread is becoming Stupid .. its not enlightening at all IMO .. its Far from it .

Im OUT

:( .. yep who cares analyze why I am not smiling .. I can do my own brain myself thank guys .
Old 06-01-2012, 12:41 PM
Humm

There's no shame in loving and caring.

See you 'round Smiler.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
All I know is, it's something she sees as a problem.

I don't think so. It's like you eat doggie do, yech! You don't eat more doggie do, but sometimes someone keeps putting it in your mouth.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:56 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I don't think so. It's like you eat doggie do, yech! You don't eat more doggie do, but sometimes someone keeps putting it in your mouth.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Yeah i have had that one thrown at me too SG ... its akin to starting a rumour ... and then they tell you how naive and unaware you are ...

And then tell you they had Noooooo intentions of hurting you and that you were inbetween them and the intended target of hurt. How enlightened...how loving.

Old 06-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Master
Quote:

Regardless of what she meant, you also said something, so you would have some meaning within the word 'ugly', but the inverted commas indicate you don't really mean ugly per se, but that you understood her usage.

It's like my girlfriend has such beautiful hair, but when I pull it out of the blocked drain, yech!
Old 06-01-2012, 05:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

It's like my girlfriend has such beautiful hair, but when I pull it out of the blocked drain, yech!

Old 06-01-2012, 05:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Everyone is free to choose what they will inject into this discussion,
and everyone is free to respond however they choose to what people inject.

The quality of a body of water is determined by the quality of every drop injected into it.
Most definitely ... I agree wholeheartedly .. unless of course it is considered 'too' insulting/offensive toward one or more members and becomes a breach of forum rules ...