Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 08:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
J ~ I don't care how other people 'react' or tzu or xan

None of this _____ matters.

My friend, apparently something in it is mattering to you... hence your emotional reaction.

I'm not saying it shouldn't matter to you, but it is an opportunity eh?

Xan

Old 05-01-2012, 08:54 PM
Master
Silvergirl: See? You even attack people who are on Bob's 'side'

But, dear girl, I am not attacking or accusing you by pointing out that Bob's receiving some personal feedback, which he often offers to others.

~ I have faith. I'm, not gonna rush anything and I don't think you should rush other people to see what you see ~ why? Can't you 'love' others if they don't see things your way?

By simply saying what I say from my experience it's not possible to "rush" other people. My faith says, how I express myself is fine, whether other people like it or can hear it or not.

And I do love you, believe it or not.

Xan

Old 05-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
... Humm, do you feel empowered? Please share how you really feel.
I find it interesting exploring the absurdities and inconsistencies Tzu presents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
... I am well aware Humm gets upset and that influenced his manner in which he communicates.
Humm gets upset with me often and I appreciate his ability to express what's going on inside him.
I simply do not get offended when he yells at me. I lovingly listen to his concerns and I calmly enquire to understand where he's coming from.
And nine times out of ten, we have resolved the issue or part of it.
The more we discuss, the more the issues are resolved.
My love for Humm allows a space to be created where he can unload his pain, to express what's bugging him and we can both have a jolly good look at what can be done to resolve it.
Thanks for all the 'love' AC.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
My friend, apparently something in it is mattering to you... hence your emotional reaction.

Not saying it shouldn't matter to you, but it is an opportunity eh?

Xan

I'm saying that I'm kinda shocked and dismayed at how people as old as you two can be so childish sometimes. yeah, me too, lol. an opportunity to what? We all have our own unique individual paths to whatever wherever. Yours is not mine, mine is not tzu's, tzu's is not well you get the picture. Like I said, this stuff reached embarrassing childishness long long ago. At least silentwhisper gets the drift over there on that other thread...

Old 05-01-2012, 09:00 PM
Master
Silvergirl... If I am childish it is my business to look at within myself. Your emotional reaction is yours.

Xan

Old 05-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Mountain-Goat

Have just finished reading all your thoughts regarding the dirty old man/perverted father - daughter scenario.
Thankyou for discussing it with me, thankyou for sharing your thoughts, especially to those that this type of situation may have been a real painful experience for you, and still may be.

The dirty old man\perverted father and the daughter scenario, of course, is me and my dawta.
Now writing the full version of this. I hope you find something of value or interest in what i will be sharing of this experience and of my observations of it.
~begins writing post~
Old 05-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Master

Quote:
J ~ I don't care how other people 'react' or tzu or xan ~ if it takes a wall of words to express one's self, I smell a highly personalized agenda. Why are you and why is anybody so het up over all this anyway. At the end of the day, what? Huh? We all go to bed, put the cat out, whatever. None of this _____ matters.

Hi Silvergirl,

Well, maybe that is why you have chosen not to be a mod any longer, I don't know.

RE: wall of words, As I said above - irrelevant - that is just form of expression and everyone is going to be different. People have to be able to express in their own way or why have a forum. Its the old, why don't you start a blog argument. There is no agenda - or rather, the true agenda is the original purpose of the forum which was clearly my point.

It seems that that an issue has surfaced, perhaps long overdue, in which a persistent problem which many have now voiced concern over, from direct experience (the ones still here anyway) are attempting to redress. If anything it is because they care about the forum and its viability for all members as set out in the guidelines (which are reasonable imv). But what people seem to be concerned about is what Tzu aptly calls an "ambiguity" in this regard.

~ J
Old 05-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Silvergirl... If I am childish it is my business to look at within myself. Your emotional reaction is yours.

Xan

See? You can't always win with everybody ~ so, what do you do, your own ploy of putting people in an embarrassing spot ~ I've defended a few people around here ~ don't you sometimes? Does everyone everybody defends have to be a heart throb or something in your book?

Well well ~ that was a quick edit. People will wonder what I'm talking about, but you asked me if I was sweet on Bob, rofl~* Glad I looked before I posted. You can be a naughty girl, too...and that's ok.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
Hi Silvergirl,

Well, maybe that is why you have chosen not to be a mod any longer, I don't know.

RE: wall of words, As I said above - irrelevant - that is just form of expression and everyone is going to be different. People have to be able to express in their own way or why have a forum. Its the old, why don't you start a blog argument. There is no agenda - or rather, the true agenda is the original purpose of the forum which was clearly my point.

It seems that that an issue has surfaced, perhaps long overdue, in which a persistent problem which many have now voiced concern over, from direct experience (the ones still here anyway) are attempting to redress. If anything it is because they care about the forum and its viability for all members as set out in the guidelines (which are reasonable imv). But what people seem to be concerned about is what Tzu aptly calls an "ambiguity" in this regard.

~ J

Fine, so call me lazy! Whatever. If you're so concerned about guidelines, why make such a nasty quip about Alzheimer's over on the other 'love' thread? huh? Rules are good for some, but not others, ey?

Old 05-01-2012, 09:14 PM
Master
Quote:
See? You can't always win with everybody ~ so, what do you do, your own ploy of putting people in an embarrassing spot ~ I've defended a few people around here ~ don't you sometimes? Does everyone everybody defends have to be a heart throb or something in your book?

If I've embarassed you I'm sorry, Silvergirl. You sort of jumped into the line of fire with Bob but I never intended to hurt you in any way.

Yes, we stand up for each other at times. I'm just wondering if you're having a stronger reaction than "Hey wait a minute" is all.

Xan

Closed Thread