Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 19-05-2014, 03:40 AM
Pathfinder

Highway above us?

Hi all,

Thought I'd post some recent experiences that seem to fit in this category.

Leading up to this point in my life I have never really had the pleasure of witnessing any activities up in the sky until recently. I have seen seemingly bright stars moving across the sky which really excited me. This has now happened several of times, which I am still excited about and blessed to have been a witness. I have distinguished what is a plane and what is a true UFO. Whether this be cosmic or government it was definitely unidentified!

Then I started to delve more deeply into others experiences especially in our location and lo and behold there were more sightings in my area by others. I don't necessarily believe that they are here to dominate / take over our planet however I agree with some views that we are interesting to them and may be just sight seeing

All that aside my beliefs is that there are many around us and we are really not that attentive to see that there is a highway above us and that it is folly to think that we are alone in this vast universe. It's more difficult during the day to see them however they are there, and I found night time especially early mornings are the best times to spot them.

Many blessings
Old 19-05-2014, 04:46 AM
primrose

Hi Paiganrose, I hav'nt witnessed any UFOs but I do believe in them, I agree it's unrealistic to believe that we are alone in the Universe. These Aliens might be studying us, much as we study animals,.I wonder what they must think of us Earthlings, what with our Wars and such.
Old 19-05-2014, 06:22 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Primrose - I hope one day you can enjoy in the experience too...it wasn't as daunting or scary as I thought I'd be however what's to be scared of a bright star in the sky moving really fast :)

Yes it would be interesting to see how they think of us....primitive maybe in that we can't get past our own quarrels with each other and seek a more loving and peaceful state. It would be an interesting view from their point to see how we scuttle about in our daily lives to ensure the cogs of the machine that is called corporatism is kept alive....this is my ponderings on the matter anyway.

I would very much like to see their view of the cosmos though - it would be very enlightening indeed!
Old 20-05-2014, 02:59 AM
Master
I have seen more than I can remember in the past few months. I will often wake at random hours through the night and be drawn to look outside and there they are! If I don't see them for a few nights I am almost worried they won't return. I woke my husband in the beginning and he has seen them too, but is not really too interested in what they are doing. Friends have said they could be wanting to contact me which I sometimes feel, but I will have to wait and see. There have been others reporting sightings in my suburb so I am not the only one seeing them at the moment. Other strange stuff has been happening to me lately also, which makes me believe it is their effort to communicate. It comes across as really crazy even as I write this, but I can't help but believe, I've seen too much now not to.
Old 20-05-2014, 11:03 AM
Limegreenorchid

hello paiganrose, im also a newbie :),
ok, about aliens, i think theyll land sooner than you think. but you also have to think and feel about the right time for synchronicity to happen. i listen to bashar and almine and several other sources and ive come to the conclusion that you should better be careful what you wish for cause it might come true in exactly that fashion! take for example the ancient myth of the anunnaki.
it is said that theres a planet x out there with beings on it, now there are different timelines and therefore the planet will be mirroring your reality.
when you wish for a planet to arrive it maybe some voice in your being that you cant outgrow and if you let these specific versions of beings arrive on planet earth only god knows how positive they already are.
i for one dont need saviors. you have to claim your own power and then everything will fall into place because you are living in the moment and your full potential. idont fearnew visitors at all, they can come when they want to, no pushiness at all. i wouldnt want that too. so yes, theres definitely something thats happening, but do your best to realize positivity in your life and you might have a shot at seeing the go(o)d aliens ;).
Old 21-05-2014, 04:38 AM
Ascender
Hi im from the uk ive seen similar craft to what paigonrose has seen and many other people awsome sight .
Old 23-05-2014, 03:29 AM
Pathfinder

Yes discerning between go(o)d and the not so go(o)dly types will be difficult. However I found that looking at videos posted by Dr Steven Greer regarding his remote viewing techniques may help in this area. I'm not quite there with the contact at this stage nor do I wish to make contact or communicate with them at the moment as my focus is purely earthly as there is much to discover here first before I broaden my horizons to the cosmos.

I just read a funny post about how earth and everything happening in our lives is a REALITY 'TV' show for them...I think they'll be switching the channel when they get to me I think lol
Old 23-05-2014, 04:06 PM
Experiencer
IMHO there are two kinds:

1. "real" aliens, that is, critters like you and me but different. They are likely to be reasonably stable, otherwise they would not have made it through crises such as the one mankind is in now. It is also likely that some kind of ethical prime directive is in force which limits what they can do.

2. 4D and higher entities. There's no telling what they are and what they want and its as likely that they are bad than that they are good. Famous ufologist Jacques Vallee has researched into this.
Old 25-05-2014, 02:57 AM
Pathfinder

what is interesting is how can a being be a higher entity and be not so good. i can get the secrecy of hiding their true intentions and manipulating and coercing our lower grade mentality for their own agendas..i just might be confusing high frequency vibrational entities to higher beings cause you can have a heirachy for both good and bad entities.
Old 25-05-2014, 03:38 AM
Master

I love your analogy - Highway above us. That is exactly what is happening...

The second time I got a chance to speak to a real live spirit guide, that was my first question (the first time, I was too busy asking about me :) ). What about UFO's? What's up with that? I had seen one (grammer?) when I was very young, about 18, driving home from work one night, and it took me awhile to understand that is what it was. I was stuck in traffic, it was 5:30 but dark out already, and it was nearby the Angel Stadium. It wasn't "hovering" it was stationary. There was no movement to the right or left, like someone had just painted it there. And there were these cool lights that went round and round the edge of it. I thought it had something to do with the Stadium, some sort of advertisement or something. But it didn't move...the whole time I stared at it, it stayed there. I looked away, to see if anyone else in the other cars were staring at it too, and couldn't tell, and each time I looked back, there it was. It wasn't until later, after I got home, that it dawned on me that it was exactly what it looked like, and there was no way anything was holding it up but...itself.

And the answer I got back from the spirit guide was this: picture dimensions as a highway, and you are driving down the highway and there are many lanes, and within each lane, within each segment of lane, for every inch, if you were to look at each inch as if it was a different color, and the lanes were all different colors, and for each color - it was a different dimension. And so, think of it as someone in a different dimension is traveling along this highway, and their highway intersects with your highway, but they need to go through your highway to continue on their journey on their highway, and both highways intersect, and you look up into the sky, and if you were to see something that was flying by on their highway as it intersected with yours, you might see a flying saucer, because that is what you would expect to see as the shape of it. And if they were to see you on your highway, they would be just as surprised as you, and go, What the heck was that? but all it is, is a dimensional overlap of highways.

I really was disappointed with that answer. I mean, really, highways? But I have had a lot of time to think about it. And why have they not landed? Why have they not interacted? Why do some people see HUGE UFO's, and they fly away and don't say anything?

So, I was channeling Seth and he was answering some questions on this forum, and he was asked the same thing, and this was his answer, which was basically the same but phrased differently:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...13&postcount=7

:)