Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 12-06-2011, 11:23 PM
Experiencer

Exclamation Reticulan Awareness Overview & Abduction Prevention

In part from a request from Mattie in my welcome thread to share my knowledge and experience as a ufologist, I am starting off with providing a fundamental overview about local space aliens as well as a practical understanding on how to avoid being kidnapped.

Not all aliens are hostile. The problem is that those who traverse the stars and who dominate this area of the Milky Way Galaxy are Service-To-Self (STS) focused as opposed to Service-To-Other (STO) oriented.

If you want to find benign aliens, you are not going to find them in space. Instead, you will find them in systems that still embrace medieval technology; whereby they are not so far down the path of science and technology as to believe and promote the ideology that 'Science Is God' - as do the local space aliens along with many people on this planet.

An illustration:

Whitley Strieber is a well-known abductee. On one occasion when he was kidnapped and strapped down on a Reticulan examination table onboard their spacecraft, he cried out to God to help him. An alien responded, "Why do you call out to God? There is no one here but us."

A number of former governmental insiders, like physicist and engineer Robert Lazar and ret. US Army Sergeant Clifford Stone - have said and/or stated publicly that they were shown briefing documents from the United States government that identifies the aliens in question as stemming from Zeta IV or Reticulum 4, the fourth planet in the Zeta 2 Reticuli System, a binary star system about 39 light years away. They have various underground and underwater bases here - including one large base inside the moon.

That is why ufologists and former governmental insiders often refer to the aliens as Zetans and Reticulans.

The most common Reticulans that people report seeing are the short Greys, varying at about four feet in height, but there are also the taller Greys that can reach six feet. Nordics are genetically engineered Homo sapiens and abductees have reported that these are used as onboard security to protect the shorter Greys against their Terran/Homo sapien prisoners. The ruling elite in Reticulan society appears to be the Reptilians and Preying Mantis aliens, the latter of which do not have pincers but modified hand variations (like the Greys).

The Zetans/Reticulans use gravity wave propulsion systems. They project the gravity wave in front of the craft and it is pulled along. This is what enables them to traverse great distances in a relatively short period of time. When you distort gravity, you also distort the distance between solar systems. Thus, they are not traveling at excessive speeds; they are simply shortening the trip by distorting space with gravity wave technology.

Reticulan spacecraft are powered by antimatter reactors, many of which can be as small as a basketball. Antimatter reactors are far more powerful and efficient than atomic power generators. Along these lines, Zetan antimatter weapons are much more destructive than typical nuclear variations.

Robert Lazar's documentary - aka The Bob Lazar Video - explains Reticulan propulsion systems and illustrates how much more powerful antimatter weapons are to traditional atomic weapons. You can still find this DVD inexpensively at places like Amazon.com.

There are a number of distortions about the Reticulans that has been circulating for many years, largely due to brainwashed abductees who are implanted with screen memories. Another reason behind Reticulan propaganda is the data received from inexperienced remote viewers and channelers who do not practice correct discernment in the messages they accept. (More on that in another thread.) The purpose of the screen memories is to manipulate the perspective of abductees. A prisoner who thinks that his captors have godlike abilities is much less likely to attempt a 'fight or flight' response.

Here are some classic examples of Reticulan propaganda, all of which are untrue but which many still believe:

1. The aliens have the ability to teleport and walk through walls. If this were true, then they could simply teleport their intended victims out of homes and vehicles instead of first paralyzing them.

2. The aliens have the ability to levitate. One of the advanced devices they have access to is an anti-gravity beam, the color of which is green, that can mimic levitation. But that is not true telekinetically powered levitation.

3. The aliens can create matter. If they could create matter they would not have to kidnap people here. They could simply create what they want and need.

In 1943, the US Navy experimented with a naval destroyer called the USS Eldridge. It was heavily rigged with electronic equipment. The purpose was to produce radar stealth. What they got was not only radar stealth but optical invisiblity. (The subsequent reports of time travel and teleportation were all part of a disinformation campaign.) Thus, when you produce a strong electomagnetic field around an object, you make it invisibile to the naked eye.

Some who have seen a UFO fade away in a glow of light make the assumption that the craft was either teleporting away or traveling interdimensionally. Neither of which is the case. What is really happening is that they are simply activating an electromagnetic field around the craft in order to produce optical invisibility. The craft is still there, just unseen.

One can relatively easily see through EM cloaking technology by investing in night vision equipment. There are a number of UFO documentaries that have addressed this. One camera films what appears to be a blank sky. While the other one, with night vision technology, captures on film one or more UFO's.

The Reticulans have been asked by abductees why they are interested in this world in the first place. The response is that Terra is rich in raw genetic material. That is the main reason. All the reports about them being from a dying world or from our future is utter nonsense. They represent a parasitic empire that preys upon worlds and peoples that are too weak to adequately defend themselves against their advanced physically-based technology.

The Reticulans use two types of paralysis beams to subdue their victims. They will not pursue an abduction unless they feel their intended is either paralyzed or unconscious.

The first type is an intense white floodlight, brighter than a police helicopter searchlight. They use this in homes. Contact with the beam causes instant paralysis to that body part. If the beam hits the head, that person will go unconscious.

The second type is a laser-like, sky blue beam, used for pinpoint targeting. The well-known case of Travis Walton, loosely explained in the film Fire In The Sky, entailed him being hit in the woods with a sky blue beam that knocked him back and out.

Reticulans can pick locks as easily as any locksmith.

A classic scenario for an alien abduction is to sleep in front of an open window. The last memory before being knocked out is seeing a bright light. Avoid doing this.

At dusk, close and secure one's windows, shades, and doors. If you see a UFO, do not try and get a better look. Instead, immediately seek shelter. If you can see it, then you are possibly already targeted for a paralysis beam.

If you see an intense white floodlight in your home, avoid contact and go to another room or area that is not near an open window.

Reticulans desire low risk candidates for kidnapping. Use the guidelines I have offered and you will increase your chance to elude capture.

Cheers!
Old 13-06-2011, 03:50 AM
Master
Wow I scanned through this and am going to print this out so I can read before bed tonite, thanks and it's great having you on board.
Spiritlite.
Old 13-06-2011, 11:22 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Wow I scanned through this and am going to print this out so I can read before bed tonite, thanks and it's great having you on board.
Spiritlite.
You're welcome Spiritlite.

Namaste
Old 13-06-2011, 12:22 PM
mattie

Sooooo Many ??????s

Thank you for taking the time to post this summary. I’m very curious about all of this.

What is the ‘low risk candidate’ the Reticulans desire for kidnapping? Not inclined to fight back?

Has the Reticulan antimatter reactor been reverse engineered?
Has the Zeta/Reticulan gravity wave propulsion systems been reverse engineered?
For both ?s, by whom? Successfully?

What do we know about the Zeta/Reticulan base underwater & in the moon? Is this moon base why we sent the rockets on 10/09? I had a gut feeling that reason given about looking for water was a bit lame.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...act-crash.html

Did the greys make agreements w/ US President Eisenhower or others (to let them abduct people)?
http://www.exopolitics.org/Study-paper-8.htm

What issues about ETs did you debate w/ federal disinformation agents?
How did you figure out they were federal disinformation agents?
Was this disinformation recent? Still occurring? Purpose?

How was it determined that the friendlies are in ‘systems that still embrace medieval technology?’ It is considered that it is impossible for ETs (& humans) to be highly advanced & still maintain an ethical, desirable spirituality.

What’s your take on the ‘Montauk Project’ & ‘Philadelphia Experiment?’

Do you know anything about the Pleiadians, Sirians, or Arcturians? These ET groups are said to be friendlies, advanced, supporting & assisting w/ our energetic/spiritual advancement. Does the UFO community recognize any contact w/ these groups?

Do you have know anything about an ET group called ‘Galactic Federation’ or a variation of that name?

Did you work professionally as a ufologist or as a personal interest?

What do you think about MUFON & other UFO organizations?

Are the UFOs commonly sighted here craft from our governments or from off-world beings?

I’m having to have some restraint right now as I could easily fill up several pages w/ questions! LOL.
Old 13-06-2011, 01:47 PM
Experiencer

Hi Mattie,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Thank you for taking the time to post this summary. I’m very curious about all of this.

What is the ‘low risk candidate’ the Reticulans desire for kidnapping? Not inclined to fight back?
Basically, yes. Just take a look at the kind of people who have been abducted, e.g., college girls, people who are not trained in hand-to-hand combat, New Agers who believe that they are our "space brothers" and here "to further our spiritual evolution," etc. They generally avoid Rambo types for obvious reasons. Too high a risk and not worth the effort, as they see it.

Quote:
Has the Reticulan antimatter reactor been reverse engineered?
Has the Zeta/Reticulan gravity wave propulsion systems been reverse engineered?
For both ?s, by whom? Successfully?
The crash at Rosewell, New Mexico in 1947, along with other materials retreived from other crashed Reticulan ships, provided the foundation. But there has also been collusion with certain facets of the US government with the Zetan Greys and this has also produced more technology.

After a group of Terran top secret engineers goofed on working with an antimatter reactor, resulting in its underground detonation and the end of their lives, Robert Lazar, along with other physicists and engineers, was hired in 1989 to reverse-engineer confiscated Zetan spacecraft. That led to the US government having its own Black Project fleet of ships in space that use gravity wave propulsion systems and electromagnetic (EM) cloaking technology.

Before he died, former CEO of Lockheed Aircraft, Ben Rich, said to a MUFON dircector that the US military has the ability for star travel but that it was a shame that the public was not aware of this. Scottish hacker Gary McKinnon confirmed this with his report that there are online documents which list "Non-Terrestial Officers" and names of ships that do not correspond to US Naval vessels.

The US government is currently exploring and colonizing other solar systems. NASA is only a facade.

I don't know for certain that the US government has antimatter reactors to power their Black Project fleet in space, but it is a logical extrapolation.

Quote:
What do we know about the Zeta/Reticulan base underwater & in the moon?
Is this moon base why we sent the rockets on 10/09?
Former governmental insiders who are members of The Disclosure Project, headed by Dr. Steven Greer (whose New Age conclusions I don't agree with), have said publicly that there are various underwater and underground bases here, as well as one large one in the moon.

The underground lunar base is vast and I don't think that a single missile strike will completely end it without destroying the moon in the process.

Quote:
Did the greys make agreements w/ US President Eisenhower or others (to let them abduct people)?
Yes, it appears so. In return, the government would be privy to some of their technology. Like the "sport model" that Bob Lazar worked on at S4 near Area 51. But that agreement doesn't seem to be in effect anymore or at least it is not as binding as it once was. Evidenced by the missile strike against the moon.

Quote:
What issues about ETs did you debate w/ federal disinformation agents?
How did you figure out they were federal disinformation agents?
Was this disinformation recent? Still occurring? Purpose?
Disinformation agents typically try to debunk any credible testimonials and logical conclusions. They are there to disrupt any objective discussions on the subject and they often have military, federal agency, or government connections in some way. The late Philip J. Klass is a good example.

Quote:
How was it determined that the friendlies are in ‘systems that still embrace medieval technology?’ It is considered that it is impossible for ETs (& humans) to be highly advanced & still maintain an ethical, desirable spirituality.
There are people, including myself, who have channeled alien spirits who have had their last incarnation in systems that embraces medieval technology.

It is impossible for ET's to be technically advanced and spiritually focused?

No, it is not impossible. But generally speaking, it is easier to be one or the other, as the respective mindsets tend to be mutually exclusive in culture. The Reticulans do not portray themselves as spiritually-based beings, as they are indifferent to spirituality and are Service-To-Self (STS) oriented.

Quote:
What’s your take on the ‘Montauk Project’ & ‘Philadelphia Experiment?’
The Philadelphia Experiment is exactly what happened with the US Eldridge in 1943, as I explained it in my first post in this thread. They aimed for radar stealth and got that plus optical invisibility. The rest is pure disinformation.

Quote:
Do you know anything about the Pleiadians, Sirians, or Arcturians? These ET groups are said to be friendlies, advanced, supporting & assisting w/ our energetic/spiritual advancement. Does the UFO community recognize any contact w/ these groups?
Whenever you have someone who is in contact with aliens but who has no photographs of them or physical evidence of any kind (no scars, implants, radiation burns, etc.), then that points to channeling spirits, not being in contact with physical aliens.

For example, the Pleiadians are a classic example of alien spirits. The ships they claim to pilot are actually Reticulan. Billy Meier was led to taking pictures of Reticulan ships and was told by Pleiadian spirits that they, the Pleiadians, were onboard. That is all a deception. In truth, the Pleiadians have no bodies and no ships; they are simply alien spirits.

Quote:
Do you have know anything about an ET group called ‘Galactic Federation’ or a variation of that name?
Also called the Galactic Confederation and Federation of Light, these are all names which represent Group Entities or discarnate communities of alien spirits who also have no bodies and no ships.

Quote:
Did you work professionally as a ufologist or as a personal interest?
Very few are able to work professionally as a ufologist and those that do oftentimes work for the government, which inherently limits what they can say and do. If I were a professional ufologist for the government, I could never provide insight like this. They would simply not allow it.

I also bring to the table the unique perspective of being a spiritual medium and Solist Mystic or Solist. This adds considerable depth to my knowledge and understanding on this and related issues.

Quote:
What do you think about MUFON & other UFO organizations?
As far as I know, MUFON is the largest private organization that investigates UFO sightings. I have nothing against them.

What bothers me about some UFO organizations is when their membership pursues "vectoring." Whereby they actively look for UFO's and try to establish contact. That is very foolish and very dangerous. It is like they are saying, "Hey, please kidnap me and make me a laboratory animal, use my glandular extracts as vitamin supplements, have me be part of your long-term breeding program, and dissect my body in such a way that makes it appear that you kept me alive for as long as possible."

Quote:
Are the UFOs commonly sighted here craft from our governments or from off-world beings?
The government does not want its Black Project fleet in space to be widely known. So they cloak their ships basically all the time and avoid the spotlight.

In contrast, the vast majority of the UFO sightings, like the flap of large triangular ships in Arizona some years ago, are from Reticulans who are purposely making their presence known to the general public.

Namaste
Old 13-06-2011, 04:37 PM
mattie

UFO/ETs

I appreciate your taking the time to answer my questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
... the US military has the ability for star travel but that it was a shame that the public was not aware of this. Scottish hacker Gary McKinnon confirmed this with his report that there are online documents which list "Non-Terrestial Officers" and names of ships that do not correspond to US Naval vessels.

The US government is currently exploring and colonizing other solar systems. NASA is only a facade.

If there is documentation about this it needs to be WIDELY publicized. Many have been pressing the US for disclosure about these issues.

Quote:
Disinformation agents typically try to debunk any credible testimonials and logical conclusions. They are there to disrupt any objective discussions on the subject and they often have military, federal agency, or government connections in some way. The late Philip J. Klass is a good example.

Not familiar w/ Klass.

Quote:
There are people, including myself, who have channeled alien spirits who have had their last incarnation in systems that embraces medieval technology. (&)

I also bring to the table the unique perspective of being a spiritual medium and Solist Mystic or Solist. This adds considerable depth to my knowledge and understanding on this and related issues.

What is the group or star name of the ET spirits you've channeled from systems embracing medieval technology?
More about being a Solist, who you’ve channeled, as well as the content would be interesting.

Quote:
For example, the Pleiadians are a classic example of alien spirits. The ships they claim to pilot are actually Reticulan. Billy Meier was led to taking pictures of Reticulan ships and was told by Pleiadian spirits that they, the Pleiadians, were onboard. That is all a deception. In truth, the Pleiadians have no bodies and no ships; they are simply alien spirits. (&)

Also called the Galactic Confederation and Federation of Light, these are all names which represent Group Entities or discarnate communities of alien spirits who also have no bodies and no ships.

Do you consider ET contact to be invalid if they are nonphysical? Esoterically many say that there are whole dimensions that are nonphysical beings & that physicality is the exception in the Universe.

Quote:
The government does not want its Black Project fleet in space to be widely known. So they cloak their ships basically all the time and avoid the spotlight.

In contrast, the vast majority of the UFO sightings, like the flap of large triangular ships in Arizona some years ago, are from Reticulans who are purposely making their presence known to the general public.

No surprise that the government (I assume you mean US government.) would keep their project under wraps as much as possible. Available information about projects half a century old shows they took great pains to keep others from knowing about all details.

What is the purpose of the Reticulans making their presence known? The Arizona sighting was VERY high profile.
Old 13-06-2011, 06:08 PM
Experiencer

Hi Mattie,
Quote:
I appreciate your taking the time to answer my questions.
You bet.
Quote:
If there is documentation about this it needs to be WIDELY publicized. Many have been pressing the US for disclosure about these issues.
Agreed.

We don't work for the government. Those that do and are privy to this kind of information sign a confidentiality agreement. If they break that agreement, they lose their jobs, their benefits, their pensions, and they face not only incarceration but also bodily harm.

So most but not all remain silent.

Quote:
What is the group or star name of the ET spirits you've channeled from systems embracing medieval technology?
There is no Terran name for that at this time. But they originated from medieval systems in other galaxies. Most worlds that contain humanoid life embrace medieval technology.

Quote:
Do you consider ET contact to be invalid if they are nonphysical?
Only if they lie about being spirits as opposed to being in the flesh.

Quote:
Esoterically many say that there are whole dimensions that are nonphysical beings & that physicality is the exception in the Universe.
There are actually more on the Other Side than on This Side. Corporeal life is less numerous.

Quote:
No surprise that the government (I assume you mean US government.) would keep their project under wraps as much as possible. Available information about projects half a century old shows they took great pains to keep others from knowing about all details.
This still goes on.

One can imagine all that has been uncovered from the US Black Project fleet of interstellar spacecraft exploring and colonizing other systems and possibly even earth-type planets that is currently being witheld from the general public.

Quote:
What is the purpose of the Reticulans making their presence known? The Arizona sighting was VERY high profile.
They want people to know that they are being monitored by extraterrestrials who have much greater technology and which their air force can really do nothing about. The purpose is a slow acclimation and acceptance by the Terran population of their imperialistic domination and technological superiority.

However, it is the karma of all empires to eventually fall and there are no exceptions to the rule.

Namaste
Old 13-06-2011, 10:22 PM
Neville

The most successful alien invasion of Earth was by us apparently.

Genesis 6.1,2

When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown. The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. ...

Which is most probably a Metaphor but invasion and colonization remains evident in the story of Meteorite Grave Nunataks 95229 which can be explored here;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-12597564

Life here may wel have begun out there,
Old 13-06-2011, 11:42 PM
Experiencer

Reticulan Tampering Resulted In Homo Sapiens

Hi Neville,

You certainly provide an interesting perspective in this thread about UFO's and aliens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
The most successful alien invasion of Earth was by us apparently.

Genesis 6.1,2

When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown. The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. ...

Which is most probably a Metaphor but invasion and colonization remains evident in the story of Meteorite Grave Nunataks 95229 which can be explored here;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-12597564

Life here may wel have begun out there,
I am sure that this world had various influences from without which enabled corporeal life and eventual humanoid life to emerge.

That biblical passage you quote has been interpreted by some to point to aliens, aka the Anunnaki/Reticulans, coming here hundreds of thousands of years ago, mixing their DNA with the already evolving hominids, coming up with Homo sapiens, and then the aliens or "sons of God" interbred with some of the women.

Zecharia Sitchin, in deciphering ancient Akkadian and the even older Sumerian clay tablets, espoused that the Sumerians recorded the visitation of the Anunnaki or "Those Who From Heaven To Earth Came" and that they mixed their DNA with the hominids here in order to genetically create a slave race to work the mines. It was found to be more economical to use slaves instead of robots. The first Homo sapiens could not reproduce but that problem was eventually amended.

Then we have the testimony of journalist, author, and television producer Linda Moulton Howe, as it is provided in the Companion Tape of the documentary called The Mysterious Origins of Man. She was invited to an Air Force Base in New Mexico and shown a top secret document. That document provided an overview of military investigations into UFO crashes and the retrieval of alien bodies, both dead and alive. In the 1940s, one of those alive aliens, probably a Zetan Grey - which was nicknamed EBE (pronounced E-bah) for Extraterrestrial Biological Entity - was befriended by a military officer. EBE professed that his race was responsible for the genetic creation of Homo sapiens on this world thousands of years ago. EBE died of unknown causes in 1952.

This points to the Terran population essentially being a hybrid race from many thousands of years ago.

But that hardly makes the Reticulans or Anunnaki our spiritual masters.

Far from it.

They just have a few more 'bells and whistles' to their machines than we do.

Cheers!
Old 14-06-2011, 08:14 AM
Neville

Hello Avadar,

i do find this whole subject fascinating and agree with an increased awareness that it would be foolhardy to suppose that we hominids are the only form of intelligent life in this universe.

I would however further suggest that we too, at least in part are extra terrestrial and that therefore we too in part are an occupying alien intelligence.

It is my hope that I did not inadvertently suggest that our spiritual masters were either Reticulan's, Annnunaki,Nephilim ,Elohim , Pleidian's, Arcturians or any other life form for that matter.
I would suggest further that bells and whistles are nothing on our ability to project our consciousness anywhere at any point in time and space. I admit that physical intervention is not all that easy when we travel in this way but observation is quiet sufficient for me any way.

Best wishes Neville