Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-06-2014, 06:15 AM
Taurus44

One book I read indicates that if you choose to end your life before your actual pre-planned departure, you will of course be sent to a place of healing where you speak with your spirit guide(s) about why you chose this route of passage. You review your choices and decisions thoroughly and discuss what could have been done better and what went wrong to lead to such despair. You may be put in remedial classes of sorts with other souls who chose the same path... or you just have to do extra exercises/work with your soul group and guides to help lead you back to the right decisions in the future. And then, finally, when you reincarnate, you must choose to inhabit the body of a person who will go through many similar milestones and difficulties as the person did in your previous life. Just so that you can relive the same issues and hopefully this time choose LIFE... choose HEALING... and choose LOVE, instead of the simplest way out that causes others so much heartbreak. That's my opinion anyway, based on the things I've read.
Old 27-06-2014, 01:47 PM
spindarella

My sister told me if anyone commits suicide they have to reincarnate the same life until you die naturally?
Old 01-07-2014, 10:06 AM
aadi007

Hii
I am totally new here, i dont know if any one will believe me. Ok so i am hindu anyway the question is suicide. The person who is in great grief may choose to do the suicide to end his miserable life but as the laws of nature states that you can not end your life by your hand not intentionally. It is a great sin or something like that to end a life nature has given to you. The consequence is that soul of the person commited suicide gets a quick rebirth not as much quick the soul gets rebirh in a new life with the punishment generally it is the usual missing limbs, terminal illness anything worse you can think of from the birth.
But it is not necessary that it should start from birth. You have clear that bad karma in this lifetime just so you can clear your backlog of karmas in next life.
As i was saying suicide is literally going agaianst natures plan so punishment is allways in order.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:56 PM
howl hej

Hmm my parents commited a slow drug suicide and they seem to be 'living it up' wherever they are now. How much truth is there to this ?

Death is death no matter how you go out
Old 02-07-2014, 09:45 PM
Taurus44

Quote:
Originally Posted by howl hej
Hmm my parents commited a slow drug suicide and they seem to be 'living it up' wherever they are now. How much truth is there to this ?

Death is death no matter how you go out

Well, in the case of your parents, I'd say it is not quite a suicide as much as just partying constantly and never leaving that lifestyle behind. Some of us (myself included) who have had drug problems have a moment of clarity where we realize life is not all about being high. Admittedly, I still struggle with dabbling in drugs, but overall, I have realized that there is a greater plan for my life. I also realize that while I have had emotional problems, they can be solved in healthy ways through therapy, exercise, diet, etc. Maybe your parents have great emotional pain that they haven't been able to solve in healthy ways. They may have karma that is bad because they have neglected positive behaviors in favor of negative ones like boozing, drugging, and maybe illegal activities that hurt others. But it is not the same as suicide. Suicide is the ultimate form of giving up. There is a Hindu saying that goes "If there is life, there is the world." Meaning... as long as you're alive, anything is possible.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
I have to agree with this. I attempted a few times. No success. In my NDE, I had a tremendous amounts of visions. So many have come true. This really makes me wonder if there is truth in soul plans. Had I not gone thru this and experienced these things, I may never have thought to research more.

The thing of it tho, it would have been better for me to just pass. I would never have wanted for some things to happen. I am actually quite angry about this. Why would this all be in my soul plan? Why would it be in other's soul plans? It was cruel to everyone. I would never have wanted that. Lessons have been learned, sure....but I resent the way it was all played out. I really do.

I believe that anything like this that happens is part of your plan because you were the one who planned for it to happen that way in the first place before you were born... you just don't remember making that plan. Even in NDE type of experiences we're not really told everything.. or rather, we don't tell ourselves everything. We just let ourselves remember what we need to know. And even then it takes a lot of time for the brain to actually catch up and understand what it's seen and remembered.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus44
There is a Hindu saying that goes "If there is life, there is the world." Meaning... as long as you're alive, anything is possible.

Including suicide..

I don't see suicide as giving up or as something that need punishment. Just another necessary life experience.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:19 PM
Taurus44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Including suicide..

I don't see suicide as giving up or as something that need punishment. Just another necessary life experience.

That is your opinion. My opinion is that taking your own life is taking the easy way out, instead of letting your life play out the way it's supposed to. Every time I have considered suicide even in passing, I realize how many beautiful things I would have missed out on had I chosen to not continue living in this experience and this body. But, I don't actually know anything, these are just my opinions. If you feel you must commit suicide as a part of your plan, only you will know it's right after you have already passed on. Realistically though, I hope that people are able to find solutions to their problems or at least try to push through, even though some issues in life are crushing and seem to have no solution in the human mind.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:23 PM
There are NDEs under categories...those of atheists, Christians,
suicides, for example ...they are amazing...a woman that shot herself
in the chest with a shotgun on a couch, for example and lived, never
foorget her story.

What she encountered was amazing to me..and then sent back.
I encourage you to look them up.
:)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-07-2014, 10:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus44
That is your opinion. My opinion is that taking your own life is taking the easy way out, instead of letting your life play out the way it's supposed to. Every time I have considered suicide even in passing, I realize how many beautiful things I would have missed out on had I chosen to not continue living in this experience and this body. But, I don't actually know anything, these are just my opinions. If you feel you must commit suicide as a part of your plan, only you will know it's right after you have already passed on. Realistically though, I hope that people are able to find solutions to their problems or at least try to push through, even though some issues in life are crushing and seem to have no solution in the human mind.

There is no right or wrong.. just lessons learned. To me it seems like you are judging those who take their own lives. It is okay to be weak, you know.