Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-09-2016, 10:04 AM
Guide

How do you deal with past life dark energy ?

How do you deal with lots of dark energy that you brought into this life ?
I try to apply infinite love to it, and it works, but it's taking so long. I might be missing something, for it to be taking so long.

Not really looking for a shortcut. Just looking for more effective ways to deal with it.

You're experiences and remedies ?

thanks
Old 27-09-2016, 06:38 AM
Deactivated Account

You have to meditate on the life that is causing you grief, and work through the painful memory and let it go.

Sometimes you'll have past life entity attachments. Like maybe you killed someone in a previous life and never got over it, or they never got over it. They are spirits that haven't moved on from previous lives and are literally attached to you emotionally, so cleansing them away or cutting cord attachments is not going to work. You have to let go of them emotionally and they have to let go of you emotionally too.
It's not that hard, I've let go of past life entity attachments by myself in under an hour. It's a relatively fast process when you know what you're doing. The majority of them are very willing to go once they have been heard, and all you have to do is listen to them. They just want to be heard.

1. Relax, meditate and focus on the entity attachment, try to see them and hear them clearly.

2. Ask the entity who it is. Ask it to help you remember the memory or tell you what happened. If it's a very angry entity chances are it's been manipulating your thoughts, tricking you, trying to interrupt you and it may be telling you lies. It may even threaten you. You may have to ask it who it is many times before it feels comfortable revealing the truth to you. You may have to explain to it why you need to know the truth.
It may assume that you know who it is, so remain calm and tell it that you are not the same person you used to be in that past life and you have no recollection of him/her and you don't even remember who you were.
Tell it that you want to remember, and you need its help to remember.

All these entities want is for you to remember the truth and apologize to them for what you did to them.
Some of them are going to be very forgiving. Sometimes it's you that are holding onto them and they are ready to be set free already. But sometimes their pain goes so deep that they will require angelic assistance to move onto the other side after you try to resolve the issue.

3. Apologize for whatever wrongs you committed to that entity in the past life. It will be a very emotional experience once you remember it. You may have to deal with those emotions when they come up before you can apologize to them about it. You need to be able to ask the entity what it needs to move on from that experience.
There may be the odd time where you cannot come to a resolution. If the entity is not at all willing to forgive you after you have asked for forgiveness, that is when you can call on your spirit guides for help and they will assist it in moving on after you have tried to do everything to make amends. Usually, entities will be forgiving and will be ready to move on after that. But if there's nothing else you can do to convince them to move on then call upon your angels and guides. But just so you know, the first part has to be done by you independently. Your guides can be there for you while you do this, but you are the one that has to deal with the emotions of these past lives, and let go of them.
4. Lastly, forgive yourself. And let that life go. You'll feel like a giant weight has lifted off your shoulders after. Sometimes you may even feel sad for awhile becaues the entity has left. Allow yourself to mourn and move on.
Old 30-09-2016, 10:48 AM
Suspended

You don't have to go out of your way to resolve it

Any resolution will come to you on its own at whatever time it's intended (in sync with astrological transits). People/thoughts/challenges/events/spiritual experiences relevant to the healing task at hand pop into your life automatically.
Old 04-10-2016, 09:11 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
You have to meditate on the life that is causing you grief, and work through the painful memory and let it go.

Sometimes you'll have past life entity attachments. Like maybe you killed someone in a previous life and never got over it, or they never got over it. They are spirits that haven't moved on from previous lives and are literally attached to you emotionally, so cleansing them away or cutting cord attachments is not going to work. You have to let go of them emotionally and they have to let go of you emotionally too.
It's not that hard, I've let go of past life entity attachments by myself in under an hour. It's a relatively fast process when you know what you're doing. The majority of them are very willing to go once they have been heard, and all you have to do is listen to them. They just want to be heard.

1. Relax, meditate and focus on the entity attachment, try to see them and hear them clearly.

2. Ask the entity who it is. Ask it to help you remember the memory or tell you what happened. If it's a very angry entity chances are it's been manipulating your thoughts, tricking you, trying to interrupt you and it may be telling you lies. It may even threaten you. You may have to ask it who it is many times before it feels comfortable revealing the truth to you. You may have to explain to it why you need to know the truth.
It may assume that you know who it is, so remain calm and tell it that you are not the same person you used to be in that past life and you have no recollection of him/her and you don't even remember who you were.
Tell it that you want to remember, and you need its help to remember.

All these entities want is for you to remember the truth and apologize to them for what you did to them.
Some of them are going to be very forgiving. Sometimes it's you that are holding onto them and they are ready to be set free already. But sometimes their pain goes so deep that they will require angelic assistance to move onto the other side after you try to resolve the issue.

3. Apologize for whatever wrongs you committed to that entity in the past life. It will be a very emotional experience once you remember it. You may have to deal with those emotions when they come up before you can apologize to them about it. You need to be able to ask the entity what it needs to move on from that experience.
There may be the odd time where you cannot come to a resolution. If the entity is not at all willing to forgive you after you have asked for forgiveness, that is when you can call on your spirit guides for help and they will assist it in moving on after you have tried to do everything to make amends. Usually, entities will be forgiving and will be ready to move on after that. But if there's nothing else you can do to convince them to move on then call upon your angels and guides. But just so you know, the first part has to be done by you independently. Your guides can be there for you while you do this, but you are the one that has to deal with the emotions of these past lives, and let go of them.
4. Lastly, forgive yourself. And let that life go. You'll feel like a giant weight has lifted off your shoulders after. Sometimes you may even feel sad for awhile becaues the entity has left. Allow yourself to mourn and move on.

Thank you for such a detailed instruction. I will try to follow it now
Old 04-10-2016, 10:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared.L
I try to apply infinite love to it, and it works, but it's taking so long. I might be missing something, for it to be taking so long.

Not really looking for a shortcut. Just looking for more effective ways to deal with it.

thanks

Hi J,

It took me about 18 months for one particular past life energy to manifest totally and after understanding / realizing what the energy related too it took another 4 years to totally clear.

That said and done, it didn't mean that within that timeframe I wasn't experiencing times of peace and happiness but there was an undercurrent energy that effected my life.

You only know it's cleared when you no longer feel the undercurrent ..

One has to be sincere in clearing the association, one has to take full responsibility for it .. it's difficult to take responsibility when what happened, happened many moons ago ..

x daz x
Old 04-10-2016, 12:16 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared.L

thanks

Honestly?

You confront it, talk to it, use whatever you can to dissipate it....to be whole you have to do it because it's there.
Perhaps there's a saintly few with no dark in their being but most of us have things in the shadows we really should deal with.
You can apply all the love you like but the dark will still be there until you
bring its contents out into the light as best you can.

It can be most discomforting. It is also hugely rewarding as you look back on those darker days utterly glad to be rid of it.

Meditation is one remedy, based on objectifying a hate or unkindness, whatever, bringing it into your inner vision
there before you then blasting it away one way or another and replacing it with something positive.
I used to draw in the idealised prana, a soft blue light.

It's really about getting to know your Mr. Hyde. Maybe he isn't such a bad person to know after all.

Making a concerted effort to explore your dark side and how it ties in with the cosmos takes a little more work
if you want to me (mentally) safe and productive. There are ways.

When considering keokutah's clause 3, also ponder on and request help about how you can make amends
and be sure that you won't fall into the same trap (unwittingly) in the future. Trying to make amends in
whatever ways you can reinforces this. You kind-of live "the change you want to be"
Old 07-10-2016, 08:29 PM
Guide

Its a high accomplishment and subject imv. It basically is enlightenment. But i think it can only be done with absorption from the higher self. I think i had a complete other personality, cause of premature "death" Not integrated with the higher self. One night it happened and the fear got serious. A fear of dying as that was litterally going on. Attachments unraveling.
Pretty much everyone IS/ARE their previous lives. Untill u can view urself from a higher perspective. Then u can start to unravel. And that HAS to be a slow process. Otherwise its too much to take. If it happens anyway (too fast) psychosis manifests. Someone who knows why they experience that can get out after several days, but those who dont take much longer and start being labeled as "sick" which is a enormous insult and not only that but if one accepts that they basicly stop the process.
Old 08-10-2016, 11:24 AM
Suspended
Knower

whenever you feel this dark energy of your past life..just relax and starts meditating than you forget everything about all this things and gets peace and inner satisfaction. Firstly try it for 10-15 min. and slowly starts increasing time.