Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 07:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Chadley thanks for your advice that was really helpful and makes a lot of sense. I can see why the shield wouldn't help as it's only not addressing emotions that I'm feeling. I never thought of it like that before, as I assumed I was protecting myself from the outer energies, when it's actually my emotions within that need dealing with. I just wondered if you could explain how I could meditate on this and deal with it when it arises? I'm quite new to meditation so not really sure. Do I focus on the emotions I'm feeling and then picture myself sending love and light to those emotions? Sorry if I'm asking really basic questions!
Old 03-02-2007, 08:28 PM
OceanWaves19161

Lol Chadley if I meditated every time I felt something I'd be there practically 24 hours a day but sending positive energy is a good idea. Thanks:)
Old 03-02-2007, 10:55 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWaves19161
Lol Chadley if I meditated every time I felt something I'd be there practically 24 hours a day but sending positive energy is a good idea. Thanks:)

lol! One step at a time, Ocean, one stemp at a time.
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 04-02-2007, 12:00 AM
rose

thankyou for listening to an odd 30 year old at the bottom of the world chadley i appreciate it. that is where you differ greatly from my BIL. in fact you are nothing like him. i don't really know you even. i just felt some feelings come up that were similar to when i am around him and i knew i could speak up to offer help. it is really only an example to help me express something bigger.

i don't think there are any sides to take in the chadley and lapis discussions. you both differ on some things and are similar in others. you are both highly intelligent people who teach us so much and are open to learning so much also. i only offered my thoughts because you seem to ask for guidence in understanding why it seemed to go wrong where self expression is concerned.

i hope people feel free to offer me honest, objective and well meaning guidence when i need it. many have and it's helped me grow. and i so appreciate that

oh and to explain and be open as to why i needed to say some stuff is because i needed it as guidence also. i have some complicated karma, issues (call it what you will) to do with men in their 30's (i don't know why but it's that age group and that gender in this lifetime) telling me what i already know. where as people in their 50's tell me what i need to hear. including younger people. so i am ultra sensitive to people going through this also and want to help explain what i have learnt. i'm sure there are some older men who feel hounded by women in their 30's too! LOL

ps...my partner is male and in his 30's and i do have some male friends that age who DON'T drive me crazy. i hope you're one of them too chadley :)

i feel naked and exposed now. arghhhh LOL. i better put some clothes on and have some quiet time.

Last edited by rose : 04-02-2007 at 12:08 AM.
Old 04-02-2007, 12:17 AM
Guide

Rose, I am truly grateful for you input and I encourage you to always speak your mind. You really don't know how much it means to me that people feel comfortable speaking there mind to me. If you haven't read the just curious thread, I state in there that I have high regard for Lapis as well and I feel that the thread has moved past and conflict between us. Threre is no need to take sides, only take from all sides the information that rings true to you personally and you can't miss. Interesting that you make mention of 30 year old men, probably cuz im one, huh? Were not all bad ;)

With love,

Chadley.
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 04-02-2007, 12:27 AM
rose

in the wise words of andy from the Little Britain series "yeah i know".

i know not all 30 year old men are bad :) they just teach me some difficult lessons in life i guess.

but then...who is bad? what is bad? can we bring out bad if we focus on it? or can we choose to focus on the good? i believe the last one.

so now i choose to focus on the good bits.

off the topic....man that photo makes my belly look huge!
Old 04-02-2007, 12:45 AM
tiltjlp

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose
i feel naked and exposed now. arghhhh LOL. i better put some clothes on and have some quiet time.

Yo MamaRose,

Please remember folks that this IS NOT a clothing optional forum. And yes, us older codgers are not past our prime.

John
Old 04-02-2007, 12:50 AM
Lapis

Lightbulb This ones huge for me personally

As is always the case for me personally, learning situations lets call them, build and build trying very hard to funnel ME into certain experiences - not just intellectual understandings. Sadly, as yet, I haven't always been able to maintain a specific energy level that I'd like too while this is going on.

Since early this morning certain events have happened which have, praise the powers that be , finally after a lifetime of living this way caused me to consciously know how energies and consciousness and much more....works when moving from one level into another and back again. I realize I'm sounding nauseatingly vague here but this is not the thread for me to even attempt to share what I've just lived/learned/know. I just wanted to offer here that, like I told you already Chadley, I learn from you (and everyone) no matter what we say or don't say to each other! BUT..... there's been a small group of people both here on SF and also in my physical life that have been used as the 'teaching tools' for ME to learn what I just have and for that, I'm profoundly grateful.

I've learned over the decades that when these sorts of 'Initiations' as I like to call them (learnings, tests, etc) that the tension builds and gets increasingly uncomfortable for not only ME but usually for whoever the current physical human 'teaching tool' is also! But.....here in physical 3D, this is how it works like it or not. Anyway I wanted to publically let everyone know that a huge event has finally been had by myself today that's answered for me, many many whys. AND all of this has nothing to do with my being an "empath" or a "sensitive" in the way or level that we've been talking about it on this thread. I have to stress this as it's extremely important.

Thanks to you Chadley, Glorymist, Jeace, and Kundalini for being the primary physical human 'learning tools' this time for ME as I know its not easy or fun having to play that role for someone else. When I'm rested I'd like to try and share some of what I've lived/learned today (on another thread) but I'm exhausted from traveling back and forth so many times in only the past few hours. Much thanks again to all.
Old 04-02-2007, 12:57 AM
rose

lapis i am really looking forward to hearing what you've learnt. i have a feeling it will be big and very beneficial. Yay!
Old 04-02-2007, 01:00 AM
rose

oh by the way...great posts everyone. and thankyou to all being so open also and honest.

jeace what you wrote after my first post made so much sense :)

john...i am all for nudity on beaches etc but yes...i agree, i felt so exposed. my feelings made me "naked". there may be some more streaking going on in the future. we are all an honest bunch of souls wanting badly to learn and grow. sometimes this involves taking our emotional/ spiritual clothes off sorry.

we should have a warning on the board. "intermittent but never gratuitous emotional/ spiritual nudity involved"

Last edited by rose : 04-02-2007 at 01:04 AM.
Closed Thread