Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-12-2011, 06:37 AM
Knower
My wish is for my partner and I to open our hearts and our homes to my niece, to extend the gift of kindness in lieu of being there for her if and when she ever needs us xxxxxxx
Old 16-12-2011, 04:21 PM
NightFall

Be open,to recieve as you have been shown to see. Angel of Wishes is glad you see you are open to this connection with love.....xxx
Old 16-12-2011, 04:57 PM
Master

my wish is for my life to change finally!
Old 16-12-2011, 07:26 PM
MythicalReviver

My wish, right now... is to find out that I DON'T have ovarian cancer...
Old 16-12-2011, 07:45 PM
NightFall

Angel of Wishes has delivered each wish,in whispers they go to heaven above.x xx
Old 16-12-2011, 07:50 PM
midnightstar

I wish for everyone to be both healthy and happy.
Old 16-12-2011, 08:32 PM
NightFall

Angel of Wishes,she recieves each of your wishes to return them with love,and sprinkles you all with heavenly mist of diamond and glitter and angelic blessing to each of you......xxxx
Old 16-12-2011, 08:41 PM
NightFall

I send with love,hope and understanding a wish that will be not judged. My wish,only is for my gran's spirit to be set free so the pain and suffering shall no longer me. For gran to be free and in the arms of my grandad. I send this now........******
Old 17-12-2011, 12:35 AM
WingsOfIsis

Smile

My wish is that I always hear, heed, and recognize my higher guidance.
Old 17-12-2011, 12:50 AM
ahmandah

My wish is for my home to be rid of so much hardened anger, and to be filled with more forgiveness.